Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1,000 Different Studies Show Extensive Evidence of COVID-19 Vaccines Adverse Events

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1,000 Different Studies Show Extensive Evidence of COVID-19 Vaccines Adverse Events

    https://www.informedchoiceaustralia....vaccine-safety




    HERE’S THE LIST: 1,000 Different Studies Show Extensive Evidence of COVID-19 Vaccines Adverse Events

    By Jim Hoft
    Published February 9, 2022 at 7:45pm



    Are you tired of debating with your liberal friends and family on the safety of the COVID-19 vaccine?

    Informed Choice Australia made a list of ‘peer-reviewed’ medical papers submitted to various medical journals, showing extensive evidence of adverse events in the COVID-19 vaccines.

    The list only includes the studies made up to January 20 concerning the adverse reaction from COVID-19 vaccines, such as myocarditis, thrombosis, thrombocytopenia, vasculitis, cardiac, Bell’s Palsy, immune-mediated disease, and many more.

    Read the first 48 studies below:


    TRENDING: DOD Caught in MAJOR SCANDAL: US Military Caught in Severe Data Manipulation Following COVID Reveal -- No Way "Revised" Numbers Are Real
    1. Myocarditis after mRNA vaccination against SARS-CoV-2, a case series: https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...66602221000409
    2. Myocarditis after immunization with COVID-19 mRNA vaccines in members of the US military. This article reports that in “23 male patients, including 22 previously healthy military members, myocarditis was identified within 4 days after receipt of the vaccine”: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2781601
    3. Association of myocarditis with the BNT162b2 messenger RNA COVID-19 vaccine in a case series of children: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34374740/
    4. Acute symptomatic myocarditis in seven adolescents after Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccination: https://pediatrics.aappublications.o...ds.2021-052478
    5. Myocarditis and pericarditis after vaccination with COVID-19 mRNA: practical considerations for care providers: https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...28282X21006243
    6. Myocarditis, pericarditis and cardiomyopathy after COVID-19 vaccination: https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...43950621011562
    7. Myocarditis with COVID-19 mRNA vaccines: https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/pdf/...AHA.121.056135
    8. Myocarditis and pericarditis after COVID-19 vaccination: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2782900
    9. Myocarditis temporally associated with COVID-19 vaccination: https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/pdf/...AHA.121.055891.
    10. COVID-19 Vaccination Associated with Myocarditis in Adolescents: https://pediatrics.aappublications.o...53427.full.pdf
    11. Acute myocarditis after administration of BNT162b2 vaccine against COVID-19: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33994339/
    12. Temporal association between COVID-19 vaccine Ad26.COV2.S and acute myocarditis: case report and review of the literature: https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...53838921005789
    13. COVID-19 vaccine-induced myocarditis: a case report with review of the literature: https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...71402121002253
    14. Potential association between COVID-19 vaccine and myocarditis: clinical and CMR findings: https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...36878X2100485X
    15. Recurrence of acute myocarditis temporally associated with receipt of coronavirus mRNA disease vaccine 2019 (COVID-19) in a male adolescent: https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...2234762100617X
    16. Fulminant myocarditis and systemic hyper inflammation temporally associated with BNT162b2 COVID-19 mRNA vaccination in two patients: https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...67527321012286.
    17. Acute myocarditis after administration of BNT162b2 vaccine: https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...14250921001530
    18. Lymphohistocytic myocarditis after vaccination with COVID-19 Ad26.COV2.S viral vector: https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...52906721001573
    19. Myocarditis following vaccination with BNT162b2 in a healthy male: https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...35675721005362
    20. Acute myocarditis after Comirnaty (Pfizer) vaccination in a healthy male with previous SARS-CoV-2 infection: https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...30043321005549
    21. Acute myocarditis after vaccination with SARS-CoV-2 mRNA-1273 mRNA: https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...89790X21001931
    22. Acute myocarditis after SARS-CoV-2 vaccination in a 24-year-old man: https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...70255121003243
    23. A series of patients with myocarditis after vaccination against SARS-CoV-2 with mRNA-1279 and BNT162b2: https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...36878X21004861
    24. COVID-19 mRNA vaccination and myocarditis: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34268277/
    25. COVID-19 vaccine and myocarditis: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34399967/
    26. Epidemiology and clinical features of myocarditis/pericarditis before the introduction of COVID-19 mRNA vaccine in Korean children: a multicenter study https://search.bvsalud.org/global-literature-on-novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov/resourc e/en/covidwho-1360706.
    27. COVID-19 vaccines and myocarditis: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34246566/
    28. Myocarditis and other cardiovascular complications of COVID-19 mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines https://www.cureus.com/articles/6103...id-19-vaccines
    29. Myocarditis and other cardiovascular complications of COVID-19 mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines https://www.cureus.com/articles/6103...id-19-vaccines
    30. Myocarditis, pericarditis, and cardiomyopathy after COVID-19 vaccination: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34340927/
    31. Myocarditis with covid-19 mRNA vaccines: https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1...AHA.121.056135
    32. Association of myocarditis with COVID-19 mRNA vaccine in children: https://media.jamanetwork.com/news-item/association-of-myocarditis-with-mrna-co vid-19-vaccine-in-children/
    33. Association of myocarditis with COVID-19 messenger RNA vaccine BNT162b2 in a case series of children: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2783052
    34. Myocarditis after immunization with COVID-19 mRNA vaccines in members of the U.S. military: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamacardiology/fullarticle/2781601%5C
    35. Myocarditis occurring after immunization with COVID-19 mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2781600
    36. Myocarditis following immunization with Covid-19 mRNA: https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2109975
    37. Patients with acute myocarditis after vaccination withCOVID-19 mRNA: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2781602
    38. Myocarditis associated with vaccination with COVID-19 mRNA: https://pubs.rsna.org/doi/10.1148/radiol.2021211430
    39. Symptomatic Acute Myocarditis in 7 Adolescents after Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccination: https://pediatrics.aappublications.o.../3/e2021052478
    40. Cardiovascular magnetic resonance imaging findings in young adult patients with acute myocarditis after COVID-19 mRNA vaccination: a case series: https://jcmr-online.biomedcentral.co...68-021-00795-4
    41. Clinical Guidance for Young People with Myocarditis and Pericarditis after Vaccination with COVID-19 mRNA: https://www.cps.ca/en/documents/posi...d-pericarditis
    42. Cardiac imaging of acute myocarditis after vaccination with COVID-19 mRNA: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34402228/
    43. Case report: acute myocarditis after second dose of mRNA-1273 SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine: https://academic.oup.com/ehjcr/artic...tab319/6339567
    44. Myocarditis / pericarditis associated with COVID-19 vaccine: https://science.gc.ca/eic/site/063.nsf/eng/h_98291.html
    45. The new COVID-19 mRNA vaccine platform and myocarditis: clues to the possible underlying mechanism: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34312010/
    46. Myocarditis associated with COVID-19 vaccination: echocardiographic, cardiac tomography, and magnetic resonance imaging findings: https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1...ING.121.013236
    47. In-depth evaluation of a case of presumed myocarditis after the second dose of COVID-19 mRNA vaccine: https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1...AHA.121.056038
    48. Occurrence of acute infarct-like myocarditis after COVID-19 vaccination: just an accidental coincidence or rather a vaccination-associated autoimmune myocarditis?: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34333695/

    You can view and download the full list here and below:

    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...dverse-events/

    "Let's Go Brandon" - Kelli Stavast, NBC news, 10/2/21

  • #2
    I was vaxed . Yesterday I was sick with a severe sore throat and ......positive for covid . Fking worthless vaccine.
    “Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” Then I said, “Here I am! Send me.”

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by keltec View Post
      I was vaxed . Yesterday I was sick with a severe sore throat and ......positive for covid . Fking worthless vaccine.
      You are lucky you are still walking around. A speedy recovery to you.
      “put on the full armor of God” to fight the “destructive agenda of Joe Biden"... Ronald Dion DeSantis, 8/2022

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by LibwithaClue View Post
        https://www.informedchoiceaustralia....vaccine-safety




        HERE’S THE LIST: 1,000 Different Studies Show Extensive Evidence of COVID-19 Vaccines Adverse Events

        By Jim Hoft
        Published February 9, 2022 at 7:45pm



        Are you tired of debating with your liberal friends and family on the safety of the COVID-19 vaccine?

        Informed Choice Australia made a list of ‘peer-reviewed’ medical papers submitted to various medical journals, showing extensive evidence of adverse events in the COVID-19 vaccines.

        The list only includes the studies made up to January 20 concerning the adverse reaction from COVID-19 vaccines, such as myocarditis, thrombosis, thrombocytopenia, vasculitis, cardiac, Bell’s Palsy, immune-mediated disease, and many more.

        Read the first 48 studies below:


        TRENDING: DOD Caught in MAJOR SCANDAL: US Military Caught in Severe Data Manipulation Following COVID Reveal -- No Way "Revised" Numbers Are Real
        1. Myocarditis after mRNA vaccination against SARS-CoV-2, a case series: https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...66602221000409
        2. Myocarditis after immunization with COVID-19 mRNA vaccines in members of the US military. This article reports that in “23 male patients, including 22 previously healthy military members, myocarditis was identified within 4 days after receipt of the vaccine”: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2781601
        3. Association of myocarditis with the BNT162b2 messenger RNA COVID-19 vaccine in a case series of children: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34374740/
        4. Acute symptomatic myocarditis in seven adolescents after Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccination: https://pediatrics.aappublications.o...ds.2021-052478
        5. Myocarditis and pericarditis after vaccination with COVID-19 mRNA: practical considerations for care providers: https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...28282X21006243
        6. Myocarditis, pericarditis and cardiomyopathy after COVID-19 vaccination: https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...43950621011562
        7. Myocarditis with COVID-19 mRNA vaccines: https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/pdf/...AHA.121.056135
        8. Myocarditis and pericarditis after COVID-19 vaccination: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2782900
        9. Myocarditis temporally associated with COVID-19 vaccination: https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/pdf/...AHA.121.055891.
        10. COVID-19 Vaccination Associated with Myocarditis in Adolescents: https://pediatrics.aappublications.o...53427.full.pdf
        11. Acute myocarditis after administration of BNT162b2 vaccine against COVID-19: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33994339/
        12. Temporal association between COVID-19 vaccine Ad26.COV2.S and acute myocarditis: case report and review of the literature: https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...53838921005789
        13. COVID-19 vaccine-induced myocarditis: a case report with review of the literature: https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...71402121002253
        14. Potential association between COVID-19 vaccine and myocarditis: clinical and CMR findings: https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...36878X2100485X
        15. Recurrence of acute myocarditis temporally associated with receipt of coronavirus mRNA disease vaccine 2019 (COVID-19) in a male adolescent: https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...2234762100617X
        16. Fulminant myocarditis and systemic hyper inflammation temporally associated with BNT162b2 COVID-19 mRNA vaccination in two patients: https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...67527321012286.
        17. Acute myocarditis after administration of BNT162b2 vaccine: https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...14250921001530
        18. Lymphohistocytic myocarditis after vaccination with COVID-19 Ad26.COV2.S viral vector: https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...52906721001573
        19. Myocarditis following vaccination with BNT162b2 in a healthy male: https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...35675721005362
        20. Acute myocarditis after Comirnaty (Pfizer) vaccination in a healthy male with previous SARS-CoV-2 infection: https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...30043321005549
        21. Acute myocarditis after vaccination with SARS-CoV-2 mRNA-1273 mRNA: https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...89790X21001931
        22. Acute myocarditis after SARS-CoV-2 vaccination in a 24-year-old man: https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...70255121003243
        23. A series of patients with myocarditis after vaccination against SARS-CoV-2 with mRNA-1279 and BNT162b2: https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...36878X21004861
        24. COVID-19 mRNA vaccination and myocarditis: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34268277/
        25. COVID-19 vaccine and myocarditis: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34399967/
        26. Epidemiology and clinical features of myocarditis/pericarditis before the introduction of COVID-19 mRNA vaccine in Korean children: a multicenter study https://search.bvsalud.org/global-literature-on-novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov/resourc e/en/covidwho-1360706.
        27. COVID-19 vaccines and myocarditis: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34246566/
        28. Myocarditis and other cardiovascular complications of COVID-19 mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines https://www.cureus.com/articles/6103...id-19-vaccines
        29. Myocarditis and other cardiovascular complications of COVID-19 mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines https://www.cureus.com/articles/6103...id-19-vaccines
        30. Myocarditis, pericarditis, and cardiomyopathy after COVID-19 vaccination: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34340927/
        31. Myocarditis with covid-19 mRNA vaccines: https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1...AHA.121.056135
        32. Association of myocarditis with COVID-19 mRNA vaccine in children: https://media.jamanetwork.com/news-item/association-of-myocarditis-with-mrna-co vid-19-vaccine-in-children/
        33. Association of myocarditis with COVID-19 messenger RNA vaccine BNT162b2 in a case series of children: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2783052
        34. Myocarditis after immunization with COVID-19 mRNA vaccines in members of the U.S. military: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamacardiology/fullarticle/2781601%5C
        35. Myocarditis occurring after immunization with COVID-19 mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2781600
        36. Myocarditis following immunization with Covid-19 mRNA: https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2109975
        37. Patients with acute myocarditis after vaccination withCOVID-19 mRNA: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2781602
        38. Myocarditis associated with vaccination with COVID-19 mRNA: https://pubs.rsna.org/doi/10.1148/radiol.2021211430
        39. Symptomatic Acute Myocarditis in 7 Adolescents after Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccination: https://pediatrics.aappublications.o.../3/e2021052478
        40. Cardiovascular magnetic resonance imaging findings in young adult patients with acute myocarditis after COVID-19 mRNA vaccination: a case series: https://jcmr-online.biomedcentral.co...68-021-00795-4
        41. Clinical Guidance for Young People with Myocarditis and Pericarditis after Vaccination with COVID-19 mRNA: https://www.cps.ca/en/documents/posi...d-pericarditis
        42. Cardiac imaging of acute myocarditis after vaccination with COVID-19 mRNA: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34402228/
        43. Case report: acute myocarditis after second dose of mRNA-1273 SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine: https://academic.oup.com/ehjcr/artic...tab319/6339567
        44. Myocarditis / pericarditis associated with COVID-19 vaccine: https://science.gc.ca/eic/site/063.nsf/eng/h_98291.html
        45. The new COVID-19 mRNA vaccine platform and myocarditis: clues to the possible underlying mechanism: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34312010/
        46. Myocarditis associated with COVID-19 vaccination: echocardiographic, cardiac tomography, and magnetic resonance imaging findings: https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1...ING.121.013236
        47. In-depth evaluation of a case of presumed myocarditis after the second dose of COVID-19 mRNA vaccine: https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1...AHA.121.056038
        48. Occurrence of acute infarct-like myocarditis after COVID-19 vaccination: just an accidental coincidence or rather a vaccination-associated autoimmune myocarditis?: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34333695/

        You can view and download the full list here and below:

        https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...dverse-events/
        Only a thousand, c'mon show us some proof. 🤣
        "I may not be Donald Trump now, but just you wait; if I don't make it, my children will." Barack Hussein Obama, 2004

        Comment


        • #5
          Natural immunity IS more powerful than vaccines, another study hints: Antibodies in un-jabbed Covid survivors are 'stronger' over time than in people who've had two shots but no infection, study claims

          https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dy-claims.html
          “put on the full armor of God” to fight the “destructive agenda of Joe Biden"... Ronald Dion DeSantis, 8/2022

          Comment


          • #6

            The left is getting scared of Russell Brand: Natural immunity studies.
            "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
            George Orwell

            Comment


            • #7
              Public Info! If under 18, you are 51 times more likely to die from vaccine than Covid… more numbers by age

              https://generaldispatch.whatfinger.c...umbers-by-age/
              "Let's Go Brandon" - Kelli Stavast, NBC news, 10/2/21

              Comment


              • #8
                The blood of COVID-vaccinated people has a strange artifact... mine included!

                I met with a doctor who claims that the blood of every COVID vaccinated person all share an artifact that he's never seen before. The question is: what is that artifact?


                https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/t...ted-people?s=r
                "Let's Go Brandon" - Kelli Stavast, NBC news, 10/2/21

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thank God we weren't forced to take it like a few on here wanted. I'll pick what poison I stick in my body
                  Last edited by Wobblypops; 03-28-2022, 08:48 AM.
                  WE ARE SO AFRAID OF LOSING ANYTHING THAT WE HAVE ALLOWED OURSELVES TO LOSE EVERYTHING.

                  Comment


                  • #10

                    May 05, 2022


                    Horowitz: Five new data points indicate cataclysmic level of vaccine injury

                    Daniel Horowitz


                    Just how many people were injured by the shots? We don’t know, and our government has no desire to find out. But a torrent of new data demonstrates that it’s exponentially more than any adverse event reporting system is showing, and the number of severe reactions could be millions in each large country.

                    According to Mitteldeutscher Rundfunk (MDR), a public broadcaster in Leipzig, "The number of severe complications after vaccination against Sars-CoV-2 is 40 times higher than previously recorded by the Paul Ehrlich Institute (PEI)," a study with around 40,000 participants by the Berlin Charité concludes. “One result: eight out of 1,000 vaccinated people struggle with serious side effects.”

                    This is a very strict criteria and only includes symptoms that last for weeks or months and require medical attention. Yet the researchers believe that adverse events were underreported by a factor of 40 and that nearly 1% of people experienced this degree of injury from the shots. Roughly 179 million doses are administered in Germany.

                    These numbers come several months after a whistleblower for BKK, one of Germany’s largest health insurers, provided data based on medical billing codes to show that the official German adverse event count from the Paul Ehrlich Institute underreported adverse events by a factor of 7 and the number of severe adverse events by a factor of 13.86.

                    These numbers also harmonize with the survey from Israel’s health ministry, which showed 0.3% of all Israelis who got Pfizer boosters reported being hospitalized within 30 days and 0.5% reported Bell’s palsy, in addition to 4.5% reporting some degree of neurological side effects. If the numbers were this high just for the boosters, in totality (including all doses) the numbers were probably higher, which would corroborate the number of 0.8% experiencing severe reactions reported by the new Berlin Charité study.

                    If you extrapolate a rate of eight severe reactions per thousand vaccinated people, that would add up to over 2 million people in the United States severely injured. And again, these are just the injuries that are somewhat apparent in the short term.

                    Put another way, if we apply the underreporting factor of “severe adverse events” in Germany to VAERS in the United States, where 99,537 people have reported checking into an urgent care following the vaccine, that number could be as high as close to 4 million. As of now, there are 61,106 reported vaccine-related hospitalizations in the U.S. since the start of the vaccination campaign. Using an extrapolation of an underreporting factor (URF) of 40 for VAERS data – aligning it with the estimated URF of Germany’s reporting system – that would peg the total number of vaccine-related hospitalizations at just under 2.5 million.

                    Now, it could be that VAERS captures a larger share of the injures than the Paul Ehrlich Institute in Germany, but it is interesting to note that a study conducted by Steve Kirsch and Dr. Jessica Rose last year estimated an underreporting factor of 41 with VAERS, which would be right in line with the German estimate. Either way, if the number of severely injured is anywhere close to what several disparate data points are indicating from around the world, this is a public policy calamity of epic proportions.

                    Where is the urgent effort on the part of our government to track and monitor vaccine injury from the product the government forced upon the people? According to a recent FOIA document obtained by Vice, the CDC paid a controversial data broker $420,000 last year for access to a year of Americans’ “anonymized” cell phone location data. They tracked how often people visited vaccination sites, as well as lockdown compliance, such as how often they visited “parks, gyms, or weight management businesses.”


                    Imagine if they used such technology to track and surveil vaccine injury or to track how often people are visiting websites for information about treatment of heart ailments or vertigo.

                    The data points we already have are too blatant to ignore. The only question is whether it’s even worse than we think. Here are four more recent discoveries to consider:

                    1) A study out of Cyprus published in Cureus titled, “Mortality in Cyprus Over the Period 2016-2021” observed a 9.7% increase in all-cause mortality in Cyprus in 2021 compared to 2020, and 16.5% compared to the mean mortality of the previous five years. The pattern developed mainly in the third and fourth quarters of last year, perfectly aligning with the timing of the vaccine surge in the Mediterranean island.

                    This is a pattern developing with all-cause mortality and cardiac injury/mortality studies around the world – that we are seeing many more deaths in 2021 than 2020 and correlating more with the take-up of the vaccine by time and age group, not with the prevalence and severity of COVID cases.

                    The study concludes that most of the substantial increase in mortality in Cyprus in 2021 is not explained by COVID-19 deaths and is “parallel to the concurrent vaccination campaign.” This should be “comprehensively investigated by the National and European public health authorities to identify and address the underlying causes,” add the authors from Cyprus and Denmark.

                    Most people in Cyprus were not vaccinated until the second half of 2021. And indeed the study seems to show that the entirety of the excess deaths in 2020 and the first two quarters of 2021 over the previous four years are fully explained by the sum of the recorded COVID deaths. That is not the case in the latter two quarters of 2021, when more than half of the excess deaths were not explained by the total COVID deaths. Moreover, “The number of all-cause deaths in the third quarter of 2021 was more than eight standard deviations further from the mean of deaths in the third quarters of the years 2016-2020.”

                    2) MIT and Israeli researchers studied the trend of cardiac-related ambulance calls in Israel in 2019 (pre-COVID) and compared them to the same time frame in 2020 (COVID but pre-vaccine) and 2021 (COVID with vaccine). The study found that COVID shots were "significantly associated" with a 25% increase in emergency medical services for both cardiac arrest (CA) and acute coronary syndrome (ACS) in 16- to 39-year-olds in Israel from January to May 2021. Both the fact that they were able to use 2020 as a control and the fact that the January increase "seems to track closely the administration of 2nd dose vaccines" makes a credible case that COVID cannot be the culprit behind most of the increase. The data is also very reliable because Israel has only one ambulance service in the entire country, which provided the researchers with uniform data. Countries like Australia are also reporting sudden heart attacks and a crisis for EMS availability and waiting times, with “historic” demand for emergency services.
                    The QLD health minister says none of her \u201cexperts\u201d can explain a sudden 40% increase in code-1 heart attacks, chest pains and respiratory issues.\n\nIn other news: I have a theory.pic.twitter.com/PXGfqjVRcP
                    — Avi Yemini (@Avi Yemini) 1649764180

                    3) There has been a 28% increase in deaths in Iceland for the first quarter of this year over the previous five-year average. Only about a third of those excess deaths can be attributed to COVID, and the timing coincides with a sharp increase in boosters. Also, as we are witnessing in numerous other countries that barely had any COVID deaths until everyone was triple-vaxxed, we shouldn’t be seeing this amount of COVID death either if the shots really worked. Likewise, Australia experienced a 22% increase in deaths in January of this year, well beyond anything during the pre-vaccination part of the pandemic.

                    4) A recent preprint Danish study in the prestigious Lancet, which followed the all-cause mortality of the Pfizer and Moderna trial participants, found absolutely no all-cause mortality benefit from the two mRNA shots. In addition, researchers discovered an increase in heart-related deaths among those who took the shots over the placebo. One of the authors noted that “there is an overweight of cardiovascular deaths in the Pfizer group,” which is “a potential danger signal that warrants further scrutinisation.”

                    “I think there are danger signals in relation to cardiovascular deaths and diseases. We know that now with certainty for the mRNA vaccines with respect to myocarditis and pericarditis,” said Professor Christine Stabell-Benn from the University of Southern Denmark in an interview with Unherd. “But also anecdotally, I would say there are reports of cardiovascular deaths which I think deserve further scrutinisation. This is just a piece in the puzzle, but it adds to the evidence that suggests this is something which should be investigated further for the mRNA vaccines.”

                    This last point is critical. It’s not any one data point that stands out, but the preponderance of evidence across time and across the world that seems to paint a very clear picture of safety concerns. Pfizer has already earned more than five times the amount raked in by ExxonMobile for the first quarter of this year – all built upon global governments endorsing, marketing, distributing, and mandating this untested product. If the current information is not enough to pause these shots, then I shudder to think of what comes next.



                    https://www.conservativereview.com/h...657268952.html
                    "Let's Go Brandon" - Kelli Stavast, NBC news, 10/2/21

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I copied a message from an RN I know.......Uh, with the amount of vax n booster people coming in with clots all over in my contract I just did, so glad. Alot of them dying fromI........

                      She has been on tye front lined since this has started. The stories she has told me throughout the last couple years aren't very pleasant
                      WE ARE SO AFRAID OF LOSING ANYTHING THAT WE HAVE ALLOWED OURSELVES TO LOSE EVERYTHING.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Wobblypops View Post
                        I copied a message from an RN I know.......Uh, with the amount of vax n booster people coming in with clots all over in my contract I just did, so glad. Alot of them dying fromI........

                        She has been on tye front lined since this has started. The stories she has told me throughout the last couple years aren't very pleasant
                        No one knows the long term side effects of these mRNA shots and boosters. That's the scary part.
                        "Let's Go Brandon" - Kelli Stavast, NBC news, 10/2/21

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by LibwithaClue View Post

                          No one knows the long term side effects of these mRNA shots and boosters. That's the scary part.
                          I'm just so glad I didn't fall for the 'I'm from the guberment and I'm here to help' they have never wanted to help us.

                          The saddest part of all this is from all the hippies from the 60s and 70s being stupid enough to fall for it. They went from being anti guberment to welcoming them to kill them so very easily. I guess that's what happens when you fry your brain cells with years of drug use.
                          WE ARE SO AFRAID OF LOSING ANYTHING THAT WE HAVE ALLOWED OURSELVES TO LOSE EVERYTHING.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            May 31, 2022

                            How the COVID Vaccines Kill

                            By Joseph Shepherd


                            With each passing day, the news connected to the COVID shots grows worse. That the injections don’t prevent COVID -- or even its spread -- has been known for months, and post-injection problems encompass almost everything that can go wrong with a body.

                            “Not a single organ, not a single bodily function, is unharmed” after one of these shots, said Arne Burkhardt, a professor of forensics at Reutlingen’s Pathological Institute.

                            So little has been written about why “side effects” such as myocarditis have popped up that one can’t help but wonder: Does anybody understand how these shots work?

                            In the space below, let’s pick three of the harshest complications and explore how COVID shots could be driving the mechanics of each.

                            1 - Myocarditis

                            The pale-yellow fluid of the Pfizer or Moderna vial contains billions of microscopic fat globs called lipid nanoparticles. Each is an incredibly tiny envelope, used to conceal the novel drug: messenger RNA. Once injected, the combination of nanoparticles and mRNA becomes a well-camouflaged predator.

                            According to Pfizer’s own data, less than half the nanoparticles stay in the arm where they were injected. Most slip through tiny cracks in muscle tissue and enter the bloodstream. Venous blood speeds them to the heart, which pumps and disperses them to the entire body.

                            Depending on level of exercise, from 5 to 25% of these particles wind up in coronary circulation. Why is this important? Consider the rather large number of nanoparticles that must slip into human heart tissue: 50 to 250 million out of each billion that enter the veins of the arm.

                            Coronary circulation branches into microscopic capillaries that rush nutrients to heart muscle cells. And since the nanoparticles designed by Pfizer and Moderna masquerade as triglycerides, heart muscle cells are apt to snatch them out of circulation as food.

                            Now imagine the shock for any hard-charging heart cell that engulfs one of these particles. Expecting a meal, the cell unwraps the envelope, and voilà! Freshly unveiled messenger RNA seizes the cell’s protein-generating apparatus, forcing out a known toxin -- the COVID spike protein.

                            Very soon, with urgent biochemical signals, the afflicted cell telegraphs news of its hijacking to the immune system, which will marshal what it takes to destroy the cell.

                            An immune-mediated attack on heart muscle cells is, of course, the very essence of myocarditis. Foreign RNA takes control of a cell’s protein production, transforming these cells into enemies of the body, and the immune system converts them into useless scar tissue. The process is irreversible, as heart muscle cells do not regenerate.

                            According to CDC, myocarditis from COVID jabs is “rare” and “mild,” but where is the evidence for this proclamation? Pfizer’s data shows every shot -- at least in part -- entering the bloodstream, so CDC has interesting notions about the word “rare.” Clinical myocarditis is never “mild.” A phenomenon that kills thousands of heart muscle cells is better classified as “serious” or “severe.” And even if the subject doesn’t die right away, how is that person not permanently injured? And how is the process not cumulative with each subsequent jab?

                            Given that about 40% of CDC income comes from vaccine patents and products, how can we be assured these experts are not self-serving?

                            2 – Vascular Damage and Heart Attack Risk

                            Now let’s turn attention from lipid nanoparticles to their end-product, the COVID spike protein. Having been forced into production by messenger RNA, spike protein peels off cell membranes and drops into general circulation. From there, it stabs and deactivates ACE-2 protein, which is displayed on the innermost lining of blood vessels.

                            Deactivating ACE-2 has enormous consequences for the body: Its loss leads to oxidative stress on blood vessels, putting the patient at risk for organ damage and blood clots over time.

                            Can oxidative stress persist months, or even longer? A study of spike-injected hamsters showed that damaged ACE-2 was not replaced by mammalian cells. Either the cells never sensed that ACE-2 was “spiked” or didn’t generate a signal to replace spiked ACE-2 with a fresher version. To put it a more scientific way: Injected spike protein down-regulated ACE-2, probably for as long as the cells stayed alive.

                            Does any of this apply to humans? Using the PULS lab score to study a large group of at-risk patients, investigators found that future risk for heart attack remained almost triple two and a half months after two mRNA shots.

                            3 – Neurodegenerative Disease

                            Is the COVID jab really associated with premature Alzheimer and Parkinson disease? Evidence continues to mount, and spike protein is once again the culprit. Circulating spike targets the brain in a variety of ways:
                            1. by exposing brain cells to unnecessary toxins through crowbar-like effects on the blood-brain barrier.
                            2. by inducing susceptible proteins to misfold and become pathogenic.
                            3. by attacking ACE-2 protein-rich environments in the brain.
                            4. by forcing mitochondria (the energy-producing organelles of cells) into less efficient processes, so that injured brain cells take on the eerie characteristics of cancer and Alzheimer’s cells.

                            Long-term outlook

                            Messenger RNA technology has been around for over 20 years, and multiple vaccines have been attempted. Each failed because the experimental animals failed to thrive.

                            Last February, spike protein was found to inhibit type 1 interferon, the powerful regulator of the immune system. Hindering type 1 interferon reduces the body’s ability to defend against:

                            (1) malignancies

                            (2) autoimmune diseases

                            (3) viral infections

                            Over the next year, we will continue to observe how impaired interferon affects the great COVID shot experiment. But while we study the pathology, let us further develop the mechanisms associated with mRNA injections, so that new approaches to the injuries they inflict may be devised.



                            Joseph Shepherd is a physician in Birmingham, Alabama.



                            https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...ines_kill.html
                            "Let's Go Brandon" - Kelli Stavast, NBC news, 10/2/21

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I knew Alberto when he was an auxiliary trying to get on the job. Unfortunately the EKG revealed a murmur and he did not make it past the medical portion. I kept in touch with him, nice kid but when he passed away I made sure I got the shot and so far I have gotten two boosters too. All were Pfizer. I was positive for Covid after a trip to Costa Rica but had no symptoms.

                              after taking four anthrax shots in military and seeing that president trump himself took the shot and booster I rather take my chances with vaccine but this is an individual personal decision.

                              https://www.tsa.gov/news/press/state...er-contracting

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X