Thanksgiving Day Parade Missing This

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanksgiving Day Parade Missing This

The parade is missing all those looters and rioters dancing amongst the parade viewers, relieving them of phones, wallets and money as they dance about. Their efforts to Build Back Better
    ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

Always a good parade. I think I worked almost everyone of them. Never a bad day.
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day, unless it's a military clock. The above post was not approved or corrected for grammar and syntax, or checked for spelling by the forums administrators.

Comment

I wouldn't give such high praise to the parade until it's over, and a review of the day's 61s from the 20, MTN, MTS, and 17th Precincts...for starts.

Comment

It's always been a great detail to work. On a few occasions I worked my regular tour afterwards and still had a great time.

It's one of the few details I miss about the job. It's a good feeling to protect families at a family event, then have them wish you a Happy Thanksgiving, and say thank you.
        "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
        George Orwell

Comment

Working...
        X