Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trooper Banging Fredo’s Brothers’s Daughter Is Back From Canadian Border

https://nypost.com/2021/11/24/state-...o-be-promoted/

Can you be a hunky collegiate tennis star?

I don’t think so.
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day, unless it's a military clock. The above post was not approved or corrected for grammar and syntax, or checked for spelling by the forums administrators.

Comment

waiting...

for the DUI car stop...

"Let's go Nutsy"...

Sandra Lee is doin' pretty well for herself...

Comment

He showed poor decision skills by going back to the mansion to pick up the daughter AFTER his first transfer.

His chain of command won't forget the unnecessary attention that created for them. Hope he's done with the Cuomos, for the sake of his career.
        "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
        George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Dustoff262 View Post
          He showed poor decision skills by going back to the mansion to pick up the daughter AFTER his first transfer.

His chain of command won't forget the unnecessary attention that created for them. Hope he's done with the Cuomos, for the sake of his career.
          Not this time. He is being protected by the right people.

He took his Highway therapy like a man.

The hierarchy of the NYSP hated Coumo.
          Even a broken clock is right twice a day, unless it's a military clock. The above post was not approved or corrected for grammar and syntax, or checked for spelling by the forums administrators.

Comment

"Skidmore College" heeee !!!

Comment

Well worth the dump....to become a Legend.
              "Deplorableis Extroidinaris"
              "CPD39 your a real pisser".

Comment

The hierarchy of the NYSP hated Coumo.
                As did most of the population of NYS...OUTSIDE of NYC...as well as the silent, cowardly, "protect the Democrat Party at all cost," Democrats.

Comment

He called the daughter and said he wanted to get something “straight” between them. It was a “hard” sell but she did admit he’s got SOME balz! 🤦

I would never raise my voice because it’s frightening to people. Instead, I would calmly state "my name is Kenda from the Police Department; you are under arrest for murder. If you don’t do what I say, I’m gonna kill you right here, right now!" - Lt. Joe Kenda - Homicide Hunter

Comment

Is Troop NYC even a desirable post for a uniformed trooper??

Comment

Hey, y'all see the crazy eyes she has? Hey Bro of Fredo, just imagine those crazy eyes looking at her boyfriends eyes as she did the nasty. Was hoping this would drive Bro of Fredo over the cliff.
                      ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

Comment

is Elliot Spitzer pimping...

For Andy...

while he's on the...

down low...

Comment

Thats a pretty good one. Banging the Governor's daughter while on his detail.

That makes the guy an automatic Legend in my book, especially considering the Governor was chasing every tail within reach at the same time.

I propose him as a legend. Any nay's?

Comment

I will second your proposal, CPD. That is the thing legends are made of

Comment

I have been seconded. Dude wherever you are you are now an official, Nation wide, Legend. Of course the Trooper had to have some heavy clout to make a come back but still that doesn't take anything away from his award.

Boy I pulled some stunts, "I really can't talk about them", but never one as good as that. All bow to the Legend.

Comment

Working...
                              X