Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outstanding 2nd A. answer to Nadler's question: What are semi automatics used for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outstanding 2nd A. answer to Nadler's question: What are semi automatics used for?

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
    George Orwell

Did Da Waddler have that question handed to him, since he is always thinking about the next time at the feeding though? What's a rapid reloader for-for shooting more bullets faster. Hold a steak on a string in front of Da Waddler and he'll be Waddling faster and faster t get his hands on it.
    ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

Comment

The guy makes too much common sense for those morons .

Comment

Nader asked the speaker if he would use a semi-automatic against American Troops......the speaker should have asked him "why are you sending American troops to my property? "

Asshat.

Comment

Because he speaks Texas English.
          ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

Comment

The problem I have with people is calling "firearms" weapons. They are firearms. I think anybody in a discussion should never use the term "weapon" because it then leans the discussion towards something bad or harmful. Start using "firearm" in discussions.
            Last edited by rickten99; 11-24-2021, 07:28 PM.
            Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!

LETS GO BRANDON !!!!

Comment

Rep Roy could have really made a statement when asked by Nadler what he used semi automatics for if he would have said "To hunt penguins"

Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!

LETS GO BRANDON !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rickten99 View Post
                Rep Roy could have really made a statement when asked by Nadler what he used semi automatics for if he would have said "To hunt penguins"

Now that's original !!! 🤣
                "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
                George Orwell

Comment

😏

https://www.brighteon.com/b53a4bc2-b...c-d15792176827
                  Signature.
                  "I declare to you the gospel... by which you are saved... Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, He was buried, and He rose again the third day".
                  Put your faith and trust in the Person and Work of Christ on the Cross and His Resurrection for the forgiveness of your sins, ask Jesus to forgive you, a sinner and invite Him into your heart and you will be saved from the penalty of your sins in Hell.
                  "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you"

Comment

The question is

Who's Army is it?

We the People are the fukcing military.
                    “I hate rude behavior in a man. Won't tolerate it.” - Woodrow Call in Lonesome Dove

Comment

Working...
                    X