Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone who defamed Rittenhouse is getting sued...Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keltec View Post
    If I was him I would have already called that kid Sandman's attorneys and used the same exact strategy . Pay up you bastards . He needs to make a lifetimes worth of money cause he will have a tough time getting a job in the future .
    The odd thing is his first attorneys included Sandman's attorney and he says they did not represent his best interests

Comment

The Norfolk, VA PD Lt. who got fired for contributing $75 to a Rittenhouse Go Fund Me is looking to get his job back but the FOP's down here are weak and have little influence so it's no guarantee.

Comment

Originally posted by keltec View Post
        If I was him I would have already called that kid Sandman's attorneys and used the same exact strategy . Pay up you bastards . He needs to make a lifetimes worth of money cause he will have a tough time getting a job in the future .
        KR was on the phone with Sandmann within hours after his release.
        “I hate rude behavior in a man. Won't tolerate it.” - Woodrow Call in Lonesome Dove

Comment

Originally posted by delury View Post
          The Norfolk, VA PD Lt. who got fired for contributing $75 to a Rittenhouse Go Fund Me is looking to get his job back but the FOP's down here are weak and have little influence so it's no guarantee.
          Candace Owens raised over 200k for him and already gave him the check.
          https://www.foxnews.com/media/candac...le-rittenhouse
          Last edited by Dustoff262; 11-25-2021, 03:27 PM.
          "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
          George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by RetirementIsParole View Post

The odd thing is his first attorneys included Sandman's attorney and he says they did not represent his best interests
            They didn’t. They wanted Rittenhouse to be a poster boy for a cause. That picture at a bar with a proud boy was an event that his previous lawyer set up.

Comment

Working...
            X