Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone who defamed Rittenhouse is getting sued...Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone who defamed Rittenhouse is getting sued...Everyone!

“I hate rude behavior in a man. Won't tolerate it.” - Woodrow Call in Lonesome Dove

This will get very interesting. I think CNN is going to settle fast because the new owner doesn't want to get bogged down with negative publicity.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
    George Orwell

Comment

“I hate rude behavior in a man. Won't tolerate it.” - Woodrow Call in Lonesome Dove

Comment

I’m just jealous you guys can post memes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jobsecurity View Post
          I’m just jealous you guys can post memes.
          It's gotten easier.

Google you favorite meme. Click on IMAGES in Google. Click on the pic, gif or meme. It will open larger. Hold your mouse over the image and RIGHT CLICK. Choose COPY IMAGE. Come to the forum and just right click and choose PASTE

Comment

Comment

Sometimes when you Copy Image and try to Paste it here by Right mouse button clicking the Paste option doesnt show up. Just try a few more times and the Paste option will show up if you Copied the image.

Comment

The final list of those to be sued has the possibility of being very long and detailed. As it should be.
                ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

Comment

There isn't enough money in this world to compensate this kid for what they did to him. Hopefully he sues the DA for malicious prosecution. That's the only way this shit is going to stop. People need to fight back and hold them accountable.

Comment

Do you think he's getting some tips from 45?
                    images upload free
                    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
                    George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Whitedevil View Post
                      There isn't enough money in this world to compensate this kid for what they did to him. Hopefully he sues the DA for malicious prosecution. That's the only way this shit is going to stop. People need to fight back and hold them accountable.
                      it’s funny how so many complain about qualified immunity for cops, but never mention prosecutors’ discretion and the total immunity they enjoy. the last time i remember a da getting jammed up was the duke lacrosse case.

Comment

Like many of us said, this was a huge win for our side. They are still in a mental break down of their defeat. Many of these moonbats will not be enjoying their Thanksgiving dinner. Sorry, I meant "Imperialistic Gratitude Entitlement day" 😏
                        "Let's Go Brandon" - Kelli Stavast, NBC news, 10/2/21

Comment

If Rittenhouse sues “ everybody” it will be interesting how the media will turn on each other and say they based their reporting on the other organizations reports.

Comment

If I was him I would have already called that kid Sandman's attorneys and used the same exact strategy . Pay up you bastards . He needs to make a lifetimes worth of money cause he will have a tough time getting a job in the future .

Comment

Hopefully he gets a fortune. Obviously the media hasn't learned from Sandman.

Comment

Working...
                              X