No announcement yet.

Left field location question for CapeCod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Medicine is based on your own individual history and ultimately on your choice." Dr. Rand Paul

Comment

Originally posted by cinderdick View Post

So, rule out Jupiter then I guess. 😆
      No, my buddy tells me if she does move there they will make her life miserable. Mark Levin and other conservatives live up the block. 😂
      "Medicine is based on your own individual history and ultimately on your choice." Dr. Rand Paul

Comment

Originally posted by DBLCD View Post

No, my buddy tells me if she does move there they will make her life miserable. Mark Levin and other conservatives live up the block. 😂

I saw when MTG tweeted about Pelosi's Florida house shopping.

It seems incredible that one of the people directly responsible for destroying a beautiful state like California, who claims to support the ruinous policies and poisonous culture that exist there, has the audacity to then move to a free state.

They really have no self-awareness, and obviously, no shame.

Comment

But, But won’t her mansion be eaten up by the rising waters?
          They’re all phony liars..
          “The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”
          Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by denimshorts View Post
            Charleston, maybe Savannah. Haven’t been to the later. Charleston has the old colonial feel to which I think is hard to replicate outside of the NE. Plus there isn’t snow.
            Keep out of Charleston/Charleston County. It is as blue as Portland, Seattle, NYC and the NE. Check out the Post and Courier (their rag) for further info.

Comment

Originally posted by DBLCD View Post
              Cinder you may want to try Florida. Even the wicked witch Pelosi is going to eventually retire in a Red state. She just bought a 25 million dollar mansion in Jupiter, FL. ...
              Hey, don't knock Nancy. She's just trying to do her bit to protect us from climate change.

Comment

Working...
              X