Silly question Non LEO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silly question Non LEO

I have a toro electric leaf blower that is at least 15 -20 years old it still works but I’m getting tired of dragging the extension cord out and I’m sure the newer ones have more power to them
    Does anyone have a battery one that they can recommend it ?
    God Bless Our Troops At Home And Abroad .

Anything Toro is pretty good. Same with Honda.
    "Deplorableis Extroidinaris"
    "CPD39 your a real pisser".

Comment

My toro still works but it’s old I want to get something a little more powerful so I can save a little bit of time doing the leaves .

Comment

Go cordless with 20v or 24v(?) batteries.
        No, wait, those are cordless drill batteries. Let me check our blower and chainsaw batteries and report back.
        Last edited by RetirementIsParole; 11-23-2021, 12:30 PM.

Comment

EGO 56v 530 cu fr per minute.
          Quiet and battery (2.5 ah) lasts about 30 minutes. $150 with one battery.

Comment

Here's one that works pretty well...and no cord!:

Comment

I tried a few cordless leaf blowers and they all sucked......not nearly enough power to move debris around. I finally went with a Husquvarna gas blower and it works great. I feel like a honorary Mexican now.....

Comment

😂😂😂😂

Comment

I ese a de Walt sometimes blowing the debris off my flatbed trailer I would not buy one again no way would it do leaves
                  Huge midgets, they must be six feet tall.

Comment

I’ll second the husquavarn. I have my backpack blower for about 12 years….. no problems.

Comment

I'm logged into Consumer Reports magazine via my library account. Looking at "recommended" leaf blowers. Here are the "recommended" leaf blowers, in the order recommended (not the same as highest rated):
                      1. Toro 51624 rating 81, electric handheld, best buy, $55
                      2. Toro UltraPlus 51621 rating 79, electric handheld, recommended, $100
                      3. Ryobi RY421021 rating 76, electric handheld, best buy. $40
                      4. Worx WG520 rating 73, electric handheld, best buy, $60
                      5. Toro 51619 rating 73, electric handheld, recommended, $70
                      6. Stihl BG 86 C-E rating 78, gasoline handheld recommended, $270
                      7. Husqvarna 350BT rating 84, gasoline backpack, recommended, $360
                      8. Stihl BR-200 rating 83, gasoline backpack, recommended, $280
                      9. Husqvarna 150BT rating 82, gasoline backpack, recommended, $300
                      10. Craftsman BP510 rating 81, gasoline backpack, best buy, $250
                      And 24 additional recommended models.

Comment

Originally posted by Elmo334 View Post
                        EGO 56v 530 cu fr per minute.
                        Quiet and battery (2.5 ah) lasts about 30 minutes. $150 with one battery.
                        I have this and it is VERY POWERFUL. Moves Wet leaves like no ones business.
                        Downside is that the battery lasts maybe 30 minutes on High and 15 minutes on TURBO which is crazy powerful. Best to have a couple of batteries to keep swapping them as you go.

Can't recommend this model enough. Just as powerful as Gas.
                        https://www.lowes.com/pd/EGO-Power-5...ded/1003130708

Comment

Hire a well fed democrat politician. All the hot air they create sure can blow hard.
                          ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

Comment

I have been using a ryobi 40V 12 in. Cordless Battery String Trimmer for over 3 seasons now - got it at home dopey - and no problems but I do use the wire string which lasts 5X longer than the nylon weed eater string .

Comment

Coolaux
                              how much are extra batteries ?

Comment

Working...
                              X