Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

San Fran's Solution to Black Looting And Theft of Stores: Inconvience White Shoppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Fran's Solution to Black Looting And Theft of Stores: Inconvience White Shoppers

"Mayor" London Breed of S.F.....

No mention of "aggressive enforcement"....just pander to the thieves and keep real people out.

After all, "Reparations" must be paid to the downtrodden blacks......

foxnews.com
    San Francisco mayor's plan to combat flash mob looting will limit access to stores ahead of holidays

Emma Colton
    3-4 minutes

San Francisco Mayor London Breed announced that the city will limit car access to the city’s popular shopping district, Union Square, in response to the mobs of thieves that have ransacked high-end stores in recent days.

"We’re going to be making some changes to Union Square and how cars are able to access," Breed said at a press conference Saturday. "There will be limited access in terms of when you come to this area."

San Francisco police said that nearly 12 stores in the city were attacked by a mob of at least 80 people this weekend alone.

In Oakland, about 12 miles from San Francisco, at least two dozen businesses were ransacked over the weekend, according to the city’s police chief.

The rise in the crimes, which has overwhelmingly been described as "organized" by local police, comes after the Bay Area has already been grappling with repeated incidents of looting and smash-and-grab incidents in recent months.

Some police and retailers pointed to California’s Proposition 47 for the increase in crimes, which reduced shoplifting charges regarding the theft of $950 or less from felonies to misdemeanors.

San Francisco Police Chief Bill Scott added during the press conference that law enforcement’s presence in the area will be increased (only) "for the foreseeable future."

More on the Democrat's intentional destruction of a major American city.....

https://www.foxnews.com/us/san-franc...g-access-theft

Last edited by Prosay; 11-23-2021, 10:37 AM.

One can't loot Amazon or Costco.com.

Comment

I got a sister in Law out there. Soft as puppy shit. She is an A-typical.

Boy she dances softly when I pick up the phone and on her visits she's on her best behavior. I once told her if she didn't shut her fucking Leftist Yap in MY house she's on her way to the Motel 6 and she can sleep on the jizz stain sheets. Yeah I started a big row, this is my house and I'm not letting any Leftwits run their mouths.

My House is a Dictatorship...........basically. A Deplorable one. And Im not listening to any CA. knucklehead run her mouth over my petting zoo I have mounted on the walls or the rights of some shitheel criminal's. I despise thieves, of any kind. Go get a fucking job and pay for what you own. That was good enough for us.
      "Deplorableis Extroidinaris"
      "CPD39 your a real pisser".

Comment

Originally posted by CPD39 View Post

Boy she dances softly when I pick up the phone and on her visits she's on her best behavior. I once told her if she didn't shut her fucking Leftist Yap in MY house she's on her way to the Motel 6 and she can sleep on the jizz stain sheets. Yeah I started a big row, this is my house and I'm not letting any Leftwits run their mouths.

My House is a Dictatorship...........basically. A Deplorable one. And Im not listening to any CA. knucklehead run her mouth over my petting zoo I have mounted on the walls or the rights of some shitheel criminal's. I despise thieves, of any kind. Go get a fucking job and pay for what you own. That was good enough for us.
        But, how do you really feel?

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Callahan View Post
          Bezos is a little evil asshole (He owns Washington Post) , but Amazon does good work I must admit. I don’t know how brick and mortars stay in business. What Walmart did to the little guy, Amazon is doing to Walmart. Anyhow, for comedic relief, here’s Bezos’s girl spreading her legs (metaphorically) for Leonardo DiCaprio… right in front of Jeff Bezos with not a single solitary F*ck given. Billions of dollars will never replace game.

https://youtu.be/NUPex7lBYgI

Comment

Any chance Congress especial Pelosi doing a congressional investigation a/a/ the january 6th event on this event?

Comment

At a family dinner Transgender people came up in the conversation . I said out loud that if you have a dick but your wearing womens clothes your still a dude and I dont have to participate in your mental illness . You would have thought I took a shit on the dinner table . I figured in for a penny in for a pound so I added that "The South will rise again" as a toast ! , that dinner went straight to hell i can tell ya .

Comment

While I agree that it's your house, if you're not willing to have the answer to every idiotic statement a leftist makes, it means you lost the argument. Better not to invite ppl than to shut them down.

If we have a better argument, a better answer, a proven solution and real equality, then we should be able to articulate and defend our way of life.

My sister is a big liberal and she knows that I am conservative. In September I invited her to come down and her concerns were about covid numbers. She says the numbers were through the roof, among the highest in the nation. My response was this:. You need to move on with your life according to your terms. Want to wear a mask everywhere, do it. Don't want to, fine. But do not get hooked by the nose and told how to live your life, when to worship, or how to gather for family functions when the govt carves out exceptions to their mandates, the post office and Congressional staff. The emergency was when we did not know enough last year. We know now the survival rate is equal to the seasonal flu, and there is no emergency anymore. Exposure #s are NOT a death toll.

She had no answer for that. And here we are in November, and Florida numbers are taking a dive. We have the fewest reported cases in the nation.

Now imagine if I told her if she comes for a visit, to leave her liberal opinions outside. You can never win someone over like that, and our conservative values demand we keep an open heart and a bullet proof answer if we are asked or told something false.
                "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
                George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by keltec View Post

At a family dinner Transgender people came up in the conversation . I said out loud that if you have a dick but your wearing womens clothes your still a dude and I dont have to participate in your mental illness . You would have thought I took a shit on the dinner table . I figured in for a penny in for a pound so I added that "The South will rise again" as a toast ! , that dinner went straight to hell i can tell ya .
                  Yeah dude, my theory is that I dont care what outfits someone dresses up in or what they choose to call themselves but I shouldn't be required to participate in their little fantasy.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Callahan View Post
                    Biden signed an executive order yesterday: starting today, all retail businesses have to have an "equity program" for undocumented shoppers.

Comment

Originally posted by keltec View Post

Absolutely. They can call themselves whatever they want. I on the other hand will not indulge people in their mental illness. Disrespectful? Quite the contrary. I choose to self segregate onto my little tiny island called “Sanity”. An island that is apparently getting smaller and smaller in the sea of stupidity and idiocy.

Comment

As a cop I always believed a man's house is his castle and used to "ask" to come in no matter how degraded the hovel.

I was raised to respect the owner of the house your in at all times and that includes not saying stupid shit or throwing your unwanted opinions out there. I think transgenders are a bunch of weirdo's needing time at the re-screw shop. I never bring this stuff up but I'm sure not going to tolerate it when a visitor comes over, family most of all.

Of all the places in America to visit I do believe 'Frisco would be last on my list.
                        "Deplorableis Extroidinaris"
                        "CPD39 your a real pisser".

Comment

Working...
                        X