The pussification of the Boy Scouts by the Soccer Moms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The pussification of the Boy Scouts by the Soccer Moms

“I hate rude behavior in a man. Won't tolerate it.” - Woodrow Call in Lonesome Dove

God forbid boys get trained to be good men when they grow up .

Comment

Years ago at a detail, I was talking to a Black female pep officer. I’ll never forget what she told me. “Men today have become bitches!” That was almost 20 years ago.

Comment

My daughter has alway been “daddy’s little girl”, but I would never send her to ruin the Boy Scouts, even if that’s what she wanted.

Comment

I think the YouTuber is talking about cub scouts and not the Boy Scouts.
          Boy Scouts still do camping etc etc and until recently there were no female scout leaders. Cub scouts always had female leaders involved.
          Boy Scouts still make their own fires and such but must “ qualify” to be able to do it. The scouts had “qualifications” such things for more than 40 years. They get a “ card” and if the boy is unsafe doing something, they lose a “ corner” of the card. Lose 4 corners, they lose the privilege of what that card represents.

Comment

Originally posted by Pensiontheif View Post
            I think the YouTuber is talking about cub scouts and not the Boy Scouts.
            Boy Scouts still do camping etc etc and until recently there were no female scout leaders. Cub scouts always had female leaders involved.
            Boy Scouts still make their own fires and such but must “ qualify” to be able to do it. The scouts had “qualifications” such things for more than 40 years. They get a “ card” and if the boy is unsafe doing something, they lose a “ corner” of the card. Lose 4 corners, they lose the privilege of what that card represents.
            It aint nothig like the old Boy Scouts in some parts of the country. I''ve talked to kids in the Boy Scouts and their biggest project for months was just going out picking up garbage on the side of the road and in parks. No camping, no fires and no time to just hang out together in tents and around a camp fire.

They Fd it at the Drive-Thru
            “I hate rude behavior in a man. Won't tolerate it.” - Woodrow Call in Lonesome Dove

Comment

Gad Saad is brilliant in this 10-minute explanation of the larger issue of FEMINIZATION of our culture: what it is, and why it is bad (a feminized culture cannot survive):

Comment

Cub Scouts-Boy Scouts-wussies. They shoulda be Junior Blue Jackets-future Sailors. Learned how to shoot the main guns, navigate and a bunch more. Yo!
                ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

Comment

Originally posted by EVP50 View Post

It aint nothig like the old Boy Scouts in some parts of the country. I''ve talked to kids in the Boy Scouts and their biggest project for months was just going out picking up garbage on the side of the road and in parks. No camping, no fires and no time to just hang out together in tents and around a camp fire.

They Fd it at the Drive-Thru
                  It was always that way. Some troops were like that, others did all the camping stuff. My friend’s son just got his rifle merit badge-New York City based troop- yes they left NY to do it. I hope that gives you some hope.

Comment

Working...
                  X