Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tucker's interview with Kyle

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tucker's interview with Kyle

    An articulate, intelligent insightful kid who got f'ed over by politicians, the media and even his lawyers. I doubt this kid will be able to have a "normal" life from here on out, but I wish him well and hope he prevails over the smear merchants who screwed him over.

  • #2
    Nobody with the couple of billion dollars he's going to settle with the media for has a "normal" life.

    Burn the liars down Kyle.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by cinderdick View Post
      Nobody with the couple of billion dollars he's going to settle with the media for has a "normal" life.

      Burn the liars down Kyle.
      A year from now, Kyle will be relaxing on his new boat, with friends. The good thing is, he knows exactly who is and is not a friend.

      Last edited by maxk; 11-23-2021, 03:13 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        He is very well spoken, beyond his years.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 40nout View Post
          An articulate, intelligent insightful kid who got f'ed over by politicians, the media and even his lawyers. I doubt this kid will be able to have a "normal" life from here on out, but I wish him well and hope he prevails over the smear merchants who screwed him over.
          I hope wherever he lands that the righteous watch over him and what you wrote 40 can't be said any better.
          ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

          Comment


          • #6
            Full interview

            โ€œI hate rude behavior in a man. Won't tolerate it.โ€ - Woodrow Call in Lonesome Dove

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by EVP50 View Post
              Full interview

              Thanks E for the rapid posting. He wants to be a nurse, maybe a lawyer and has started online college class's at Arizona State University. What he said was that he backed BLM and peaceful protests. I doubt he'd have heard of Panti-Fa and the NGO/SOROS money causing all the problems which began in earnest under Obama in 2008 with organizing For America as communistic activists/militants.
              ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

              Comment


              • #8
                My favorite quote from the whole interview was "We all know how the FBI works"......Classic!
                A bonus was him calling out Biden directly.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Put him on the Republican ticket ASAP, get him to Washington to flush out the parasites and mold currently infesting it! ๐Ÿ˜‰

                  I would never raise my voice because itโ€™s frightening to people. Instead, I would calmly state "my name is Kenda from the Police Department; you are under arrest for murder. If you donโ€™t do what I say, Iโ€™m gonna kill you right here, right now!" - Lt. Joe Kenda - Homicide Hunter

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Joe Kenda View Post
                    Put him on the Republican ticket ASAP, get him to Washington to flush out the parasites and mold currently infesting it! ๐Ÿ˜‰
                    Perhaps bring back Dueling? Kyle against Jerry Da Waddler Nadler. This is satire for the FBY when they read it.
                    ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Reinforced my instinct he's just a good kid

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        More interview video.

                        โ€œI hate rude behavior in a man. Won't tolerate it.โ€ - Woodrow Call in Lonesome Dove

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X