ODU Professor ‘Queer’ Academic Denounces Stigma Against Pedophiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ODU Professor ‘Queer’ Academic Denounces Stigma Against Pedophiles

This thing needs to be removed forever from any class room and studied by the tribes of the Amazon Basin.

Breitbart-‘Queer’ Academic Denounces Stigma Against Pedophiles
    467AP Photo/Jorge Saenz
    NEIL MUNRO12 Nov 2021947
    3:56
    Adults who want sex with children are the unfair victims of social stigma, according to a taxpayer-funded “queer” lecturer at Old Dominion University.
    Instead of using pedophile, Americans “should refer to people who feel sexual attraction towards children as ‘Minor Attracted Persons,'” Allyn Walker, an assistant professor at Old Dominion University in Virginia. The androgynous-looking Walker identifies himself as “queer,” instead of transgender.
    Walker said:
    I think it’s important to use terminology for groups that members of that group want others to use for them and MAP advocacy groups — like Before You Act — have advocated for use of the term MAP. They’ve advocated for it primarily because it’s less stigmatizing than other terms like pedophile.
    Not all people who are sexually attracted to children act on their impulse, Walker said:
    A lot of people when they hear the term pedophile, they automatically assume that it means a sex offender. And that isn’t true and it leads to a lot of misconceptions about attractions toward minors.
    “Non-offending MAPs, by definition, do not abuse children so their behaviors are moral,” Walker said. “But they’re still being subjected to this same idea that they’re bad people.”
    This non-binary assistant professor at Old Dominion University is trying to normalize the term MAP (Minor Attracted Persons) pic.twitter.com/riD6TdIt8k
    — Libs of Tik Tok (@libsoftiktok) November 12, 2021
    The push to normalize pedophilia by a self-described “non-binary” person comes as the progressives push to diversity and fragment Americans’ balanced cultural views about sex.
    This popular culture tries to balance Americans’ desire for autonomy and freedom with their simultaneous desire for stable marriages for enduring families. The culture tries to curb the sexual exploitation of children with an easy-to-understand, few-exceptions policy imposing “pedophile” stigma against adults who try to have sex with children.
    However, progressives wish to destroy this popular culture because it would allow progressives to create more jobs for progressives to regulate sex, including marriage, dating, children, and education.
    But this push also endangers the legal and social status of gay and lesbian people who prefer to live as bourgeois same-sex couples and parents, rather than as sexual liberationists.
    “The queer push for society to embrace pedophilia (& bestiality & other paraphilia & fetishes) is giving cover to traditional anti-LGB sentiments that have always classified homosexuality as a perverted paraphilia,” said a tweet from Candice Jackson, a lawyer and lesbian who is married with two kids.
    The trend is a “sad, predictable result of Queer Theory conversion of LGB=>LGBTQ+,” said Jackson, who worked as a civic-regulation lawyer in President Donald Trump’s Department of Education.
    The queer push for society to embrace pedophilia (& bestiality & other paraphilia & fetishes) is giving cover to traditional anti-LGB sentiments that have always classified homosexuality as a perverted paraphilia. Sad, predictable result of Queer Theory conversion of LGB=>LGBTQ+. https://t.co/iiwXAwJcZ7
    — Candice Jackson (@CEJacksonLaw) November 12, 2021
    Walker exemplified Jackson’s comment about how “Queer theory” blurs useful distinctions between gay, lesbian bisexual and transgender claims:
    Although I’m not a [Minor Attracted Person] myself, I am queer and so I too have been through experiences and realized that I have attractions many people wouldn’t understand, and that some people find to be immoral. And those experiences have really shaped who I’ve become. And so I sort of empathize with those experiences, and I wanted to learn more.
    “Stigma against MAPS is a problem in part because it makes MAPS think that they’re monsters,” Walker said. “That’s really problematic in terms of MAP well-being. It’s really hard to cope when you think you’re a terrible person because you have attractions you can’t change.”
    Many young people have been damaged by the well-funded push for the government-enforced destruction of Americans’ balanced sexual culture, and for the official endorsement of the transgender ideology. For example, thousands of Americans girls have their breasts removed as they try to escape the increasingly crude sexual environment of their teenage years:
    I can’t watch this. I hope that she is okay and that who ever encouraged this understands the magnitude and consequences. https://t.co/kwbkP2CKNU
    — Josh (@FKASerioJosh) November 10, 2021
    ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

These individuals can have these thoughts and keep them in their heads.

But the second they act on these violent, disgusting impulses...

Comment

The downhill slide continues. Incrementalism. The line MUST be drawn when it comes to children! They need protection from these perverted sickos.

Comment

Yeah, giving these clowns an academic acronym to legitimize them and their feelings.

Comment

what ever happened to...

'sticks and stones can break my bones...

but words will never hurt me'...

another deranged snowflake...

Comment

It just never ends ....

Comment

But the second they act on these violent, disgusting impulses...
              ...they should have their heads promptly caved in.

Comment

"normalize the term MAP (Minor Attracted Persons)"...

Like in coal miner? I don't understand any of this. But then, I'm an old guy. 🤐

Comment

It is the near final push for NAMBLA-which is populated by many rich, famous and powerful people. This was predicted and it is coming to be. Might this be the poke of the awake Bear that gets results?
                  ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

Comment

Originally posted by CapeCodOTJ View Post
                    "normalize the term MAP (Minor Attracted Persons)"...

Like in coal miner? I don't understand any of this. But then, I'm an old guy. 🤐
                    Academia is so often used to legitimize deviant behavior. Homosexuality was removed from the DSM in 1973, legitimizing that behavior. (Though the Chinese still classify homosexuality as a mental disorder. I wonder why?🤔) Academia has a profound effect on cultural norms. Now, pedophilia is in the beginning stages of legitimacy. In a normal country, this man would be removed from academia or shunted off into a basement office if they have tenure Never to be seen or heard from again. Today? You have a bunch roundheads going “🤔🤔🤔🤔 Interesting.” What should have happened is he should be “disappeared” Never to be heard from again. But he is safe in his ivory tower free to pontificate criminality and deviancy unabated.

Comment

"Academia" can kiss my ass. I started some near riots on issues when I was in college and they can still kiss my ass.

Your right, they have long been the voice to legitimize degenerates. Degenerates of every type. Even still this shocks but I could still see a bunch of Professors waxing poetic, poking holes in the air, and talking about free speech when discussing these pedo's. The A-rab's are big into little boys too. Why do you think Mikey Jackson ran to the UAE?

We had a guy, a foot guy, who'd been in 'nam and used to tell story's about the under-aged whore's he had there. We figured he was just full of shit cause he was so fat and ugly he'd have to sneak up on a glass of water and he was married to a nice, normal Thai woman anyways. And they used to go to Thailand every year for vacation. OK, we all heard its a nice place but none of us knew it was on the world wide Pedo tour like Amsterdam and what not.

Well he came back thru customs once and US Custom's found some VHS tapes of kids in sexual acts in his Luggage. The guy was dead to us from that moment on and we all wanted him sent to the joint. The Supe at the time, a Pollack who pretended he was an /04, he even went to school to learn Spanish, took a personal interest in hammering this guy. He avoided the joint but had to plead to a felony and register every year. He got shit canned from the job and lost his pension. Coppers really despise Pedo's. I pinched many a sex offender and they were all creeps, especially Pedo's. I once pinched a Whiskey Tango who had repeatedly violated his 1 yo nieces vagina with his finger. They caught him doing it and beat his ass down good before we got there. Fucking degenerate!

I dont mind fruit's , as long as I dont have to watch the physical act, which is pretty disgusting. I worked the fruit community and they were pretty good people. The guys I mean. Almost to the one they were lawful, clean, productive, educated, tax paying, and polite. The Police have built a very good relationship with the fruits. I remember the first Gay parades. Their parade route had them mincing right by the District I worked and we both hurled verbal insults at each other all day long in good fun. Now? Everyones got a cross on their backs so theres no doing that but relations with the gay community are very good.

We cracked down on gay bashing. Only an asshole would go out and beat someone up for no reason. I had a leather 'n chaps bar on my beat and I'd have to stop in and check on them. The owner was kind enough to turn off the disgusting video's and the guys were kind enough not to turn their backs on my so I wouldn't have to see the ass end of their silly outfits. No problems at that bar, ever. They were actually very good people despite looking ridiculous. I mean really? Men in Leather biker outfits with your ass hanging out and nipple rings? And were supposed to consider that "normal"? GTFOH!

Lesbianism between beautiful, feminine woman who tend toward bisexuality should be encouraged as its a beautiful thing. Ive said it often. As long as its not our daughters, or kids, or girls, but full grown woman, like, in their '30's.
                      "Deplorableis Extroidinaris"
                      "CPD39 your a real pisser".

Comment

This is the thing in question...

Comment

Originally posted by CPD39 View Post
                          "Academia" can kiss my ass. I started some near riots on issues when I was in college and they can still kiss my ass.

Your right, they have long been the voice to legitimize degenerates. Degenerates of every type. Even still this shocks but I could still see a bunch of Professors waxing poetic, poking holes in the air, and talking about free speech when discussing these pedo's. The A-rab's are big into little boys too. Why do you think Mikey Jackson ran to the UAE?

We had a guy, a foot guy, who'd been in 'nam and used to tell story's about the under-aged whore's he had there. We figured he was just full of shit cause he was so fat and ugly he'd have to sneak up on a glass of water and he was married to a nice, normal Thai woman anyways. And they used to go to Thailand every year for vacation. OK, we all heard its a nice place but none of us knew it was on the world wide Pedo tour like Amsterdam and what not.

Well he came back thru customs once and US Custom's found some VHS tapes of kids in sexual acts in his Luggage. The guy was dead to us from that moment on and we all wanted him sent to the joint. The Supe at the time, a Pollack who pretended he was an /04, he even went to school to learn Spanish, took a personal interest in hammering this guy. He avoided the joint but had to plead to a felony and register every year. He got shit canned from the job and lost his pension. Coppers really despise Pedo's. I pinched many a sex offender and they were all creeps, especially Pedo's. I once pinched a Whiskey Tango who had repeatedly violated his 1 yo nieces vagina with his finger. They caught him doing it and beat his ass down good before we got there. Fucking degenerate!

I dont mind fruit's , as long as I dont have to watch the physical act, which is pretty disgusting. I worked the fruit community and they were pretty good people. The guys I mean. Almost to the one they were lawful, clean, productive, educated, tax paying, and polite. The Police have built a very good relationship with the fruits. I remember the first Gay parades. Their parade route had them mincing right by the District I worked and we both hurled verbal insults at each other all day long in good fun. Now? Everyones got a cross on their backs so theres no doing that but relations with the gay community are very good.

We cracked down on gay bashing. Only an asshole would go out and beat someone up for no reason. I had a leather 'n chaps bar on my beat and I'd have to stop in and check on them. The owner was kind enough to turn off the disgusting video's and the guys were kind enough not to turn their backs on my so I wouldn't have to see the ass end of their silly outfits. No problems at that bar, ever. They were actually very good people despite looking ridiculous. I mean really? Men in Leather biker outfits with your ass hanging out and nipple rings? And were supposed to consider that "normal"? GTFOH!

Lesbianism between beautiful, feminine woman who tend toward bisexuality should be encouraged as its a beautiful thing. Ive said it often. As long as its not our daughters, or kids, or girls, but full grown woman, like, in their '30's.
                          I don’t care what consenting grown ADULTS do with other consenting grown ADULTS in private. That’s their business. If God does exist I’m sure I’ll have a lot to answer for so I’m in no position to judge anyone. But pedos? Nah, they deserve to be bludgeoned to death in an alleyway.

Comment

This State School, Old Dominion University, used to be a reasonably good school for the locals to attend who couldn't be accepted at the better State institutions because of poor GPA's. It has academically deteriorated just like the neighborhood it is located in with rising crime rates. Back a few years this freak would have feared for his life.

I just switched from an Android PC to an Apple iMac and getting used to the changes is a challenge for this old dinosaur.

Comment

The motto of NAMBLA is - get them before they are eight or it is too late! And they march under their banner in every Gay Pride Parade here in NYC!

Comment

Working...
                              X