Taiwan Invasion imminent...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dustoff262 View Post

The NATO allies have not built up any resistance to an all out Chinese invasion of Taiwan. We haven't seen troop movements or extended cruises, nor prepositioning of supplies that indicate we are going all in to take on China.

China has the military forces building up, it's navy and air forces training, it's manufacturing power nearby, and a weak US president who can't tell which state he's in or what day it is.

China doesn't need a year. They have been prepping for the last 5 yrs.
    It’s not NATO but SEATO that is taking the lead. Australia is building up and stepping up. Japan too. Even the US involvement is being low key. Taiwan is supposed to be getting M1 tanks. Allegedly, they are getting ground to air anti aircraft missiles too.

Comment

I'd like to be the General of this division. <Signed> "American Deplorable"

"Deplorableis Extroidinaris"
      "CPD39 your a real pisser".

Comment

Originally posted by CPD39 View Post

Which one is the Sgt's op?
        "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
        George Orwell

Comment

4 th from the left.....look how wide she opens her mouth.....

Comment

Well Im not sure. Not to sound Deplorable but they do all kinda look alike.
            "Deplorableis Extroidinaris"
            "CPD39 your a real pisser".

Comment

Originally posted by CPD39 View Post

which one is Fang Fang ?

Comment

Working...
              X