Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ted Cruz questions deputy attorney general on labeling parents terrorists

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ted Cruz questions deputy attorney general on labeling parents terrorists


    Wake up America.


    “I hate rude behavior in a man. Won't tolerate it.” - Woodrow Call in Lonesome Dove

  • #2
    You gotta love TN Rep Marsha Blackburn.

    “I hate rude behavior in a man. Won't tolerate it.” - Woodrow Call in Lonesome Dove

    Comment


    • #3
      Ted Cruz was great in that clip. He destroyed that smirking snake. There's a good reason that 'Miss' Clarke is a 'Miss'.

      Comment


      • #4
        The first question any of them should ask is..... are you capable of answering a question with a yes or no answer.

        it seems no one on either side can utter either of those words.
        WE ARE SO AFRAID OF LOSING ANYTHING THAT WE HAVE ALLOWED OURSELVES TO LOSE EVERYTHING.

        Comment


        • #5
          Its total insanity . The patriot act used against parents that "intimidate" - what exactly is intimidation ? If I say "you should be run out of office " - are you intimidated ? I have had people bitch at me for "Intimidating them " because I had both hands on my gun belt . A Nation led by the absolute worst of us . The best ya can do is find a place to live , somewhere in the wilderness , with the least amount of people around you .
          Last edited by keltec; 10-07-2021, 12:43 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by keltec View Post
            Its total insanity . The patriot act used against parents that "intimidate" - what exactly is intimidation ? If I say "you should be run out of office " - are you intimidated ? I have had people bitch at me for "Intimidating them " because I had both hands on my gun belt . A Nation led by the absolute worst of us . The best ya can do is find a place to live , somewhere in the wilderness , with the least amount of people around you .
            The only reason I sit with a shotgun next to me while on my porch is because of the coyote. Even the bears don't bother me but I sure do wish they would stop pooping in my driveway
            WE ARE SO AFRAID OF LOSING ANYTHING THAT WE HAVE ALLOWED OURSELVES TO LOSE EVERYTHING.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Wobblypops View Post

              The only reason I sit with a shotgun next to me while on my porch is because of the coyote. Even the bears don't bother me but I sure do wish they would stop pooping in my driveway
              Thats the kind of place I want to live . But I have to find a spot between Virginia and Pennsylvania - where my kids live .

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Wobblypops View Post
                The first question any of them should ask is..... are you capable of answering a question with a yes or no answer.

                it seems no one on either side can utter either of those words.

                The first question that should be asked. Is there a prerequisite to be a hardcore Marxist to work for Biden.
                "Let's Go Brandon" - Kelli Stavast, NBC news, 10/2/21

                Comment


                • #9
                  I can understand that.
                  WE ARE SO AFRAID OF LOSING ANYTHING THAT WE HAVE ALLOWED OURSELVES TO LOSE EVERYTHING.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Tulsi Gabbard is that voice the democrats don't appreciate.
                    https://youtube.com/shorts/N4oGT_8aLD4?feature=share
                    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
                    George Orwell

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Dustoff262 View Post
                      Tulsi Gabbard is that voice the democrats don't appreciate.
                      https://youtube.com/shorts/N4oGT_8aLD4?feature=share
                      I’ve posted this article, but here is why Tulsi isn’t one of the “cool kids” in the Democratic Party. Cliff notes version, Tulsi supported Bernie Sanders and not Hillary Clinton. I know, Bernie is a communist, but ever since then they’ve had the long knives out for her.
                      The morning of February 28, 2016, Tulsi Gabbard was in a pretty good spot. She was the rising-star Congresswoman from Hawaii, the darling of the Democratic party, whose anti-regime change platform…

                      Comment


                      • #12

                        how to make a picture jpg

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X