COVID Whistleblower: Doctors Pressured to lie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COVID Whistleblower: Doctors Pressured to lie

“We are being pressured to vaccinate, and we see the large number of Vaccine complications in our ICU’s and ER’s that are going unreported. Doctors are afraid to report all of these vaccine complications even though we are clearly seeing them,” said Dr. Mollie James, an ICU (Intensive Care Unit) Doctor in New York City. “The serious risks of complications are coming from those with natural immunity who then receive the vaccine or boosters, and frontline doctors and nurses have natural immunity after a year of fighting COVID and being exposed. These vaccine complication risks coming from an unwise mandate are serious, and include increased risks of stroke, heart attack, and death.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...pressured-lie/
    "Medicine is based on your own individual history and ultimately on your choice." Dr. Rand Paul

BREAKING: Federal Judge Blocks Forced Vaccination for Medical Personnel in New York

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...-york-n1478821
    "Medicine is based on your own individual history and ultimately on your choice." Dr. Rand Paul

Comment

When you use humans as test subjects, it WILL go wrong.
      ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

Comment

Now knowing what we know, I wouldn’t get the vaccine unless I was first tested for antibodies to ensure that I don’t have natural immunity. I got the vaccine about five months ago without testing for the antibodies, but all turned out okay. I did just test positive for covid. I’m pretty sure I had no natural immunity because even with the vaccine, I have the symptoms of a slight head cold. It wasn’t until I lost my sense of taste and smell I knew something was off and this could be more than a head cold. It’s been about five days so far of symptoms and my sense of smell and taste is coming back.

Comment

"Dr. James disagrees and says there are very real side effects to the COVID vaccines that are going unreported: “A number of my patients in my ICU, when review their history and I question them and go over their risk factors, their only risk factor they had was vaccination leading to severe things like heart attacks, blood clots, unusual heart complications which we have seen with the myocarditis, and even cardiac arrest.”

Dr. James says the research says VAERS captures, at best, 1-10% at most of the actual complications.

“If you have a cardiac arrest within 24 hours of receiving the vaccine, it’s something we need to consider as connected to the vaccine. Right now, that connection is not being made and right now they are being massively underreported. There are people with no other risk factors, and we are seeing this to a concerning level. If it’s happening to a number of patients in the ICU’s I’m working in, I can only assume it’s present in other places and it’s not being reported.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ng-factor-100/

Comment

This should end the vaccines for everyone.

THERAPEUTIC ADVANCESIvermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines

Bryant, Andrew MSc1,*; Lawrie, Theresa A. MBBCh, PhD2; Dowswell, Therese PhD2; Fordham, Edmund J. PhD2; Mitchell, Scott MBChB, MRCS3; Hill, Sarah R. PhD1; Tham, Tony C. MD, FRCP4
            Author Information American Journal of Therapeutics: July/August 2021 - Volume 28 - Issue 4 - p e434-e460
            doi: 10.1097/MJT.0000000000001402
            • OPEN
            MetricsAbstract

Background:

Repurposed medicines may have a role against the SARS-CoV-2 virus. The antiparasitic ivermectin, with antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties, has now been tested in numerous clinical trials.
            Areas of uncertainty:

We assessed the efficacy of ivermectin treatment in reducing mortality, in secondary outcomes, and in chemoprophylaxis, among people with, or at high risk of, COVID-19 infection.
            Data sources:

We searched bibliographic databases up to April 25, 2021. Two review authors sifted for studies, extracted data, and assessed risk of bias. Meta-analyses were conducted and certainty of the evidence was assessed using the GRADE approach and additionally in trial sequential analyses for mortality. Twenty-four randomized controlled trials involving 3406 participants met review inclusion.
            Therapeutic Advances:

Meta-analysis of 15 trials found that ivermectin reduced risk of death compared with no ivermectin (average risk ratio 0.38, 95% confidence interval 0.19–0.73; n = 2438; I2= 49%; moderate-certainty evidence). This result was confirmed in a trial sequential analysis using the same DerSimonian–Laird method that underpinned the unadjusted analysis. This was also robust against a trial sequential analysis using the Biggerstaff–Tweedie method. Low-certainty evidence found that ivermectin prophylaxis reduced COVID-19 infection by an average 86% (95% confidence interval 79%–91%). Secondary outcomes provided less certain evidence. Low-certainty evidence suggested that there may be no benefit with ivermectin for “need for mechanical ventilation,” whereas effect estimates for “improvement” and “deterioration” clearly favored ivermectin use. Severe adverse events were rare among treatment trials and evidence of no difference was assessed as low certainty. Evidence on other secondary outcomes was very low certainty.
            Conclusions:

Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.

https://journals.lww.com/americanthe...ment_of.7.aspx

Comment

Working...
            X