Chicago 600 Homicides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago 600 Homicides

They are closing in on 600 Homicides, with 3283 Shot.
    For comparison last year was 792 Homicides, with 4174 Shot.
    In 2016 there were 808 Homicdes , with 4380 Shot.

Originally posted by PR24FtuBx View Post
    They are closing in on 600 Homicides, with 3283 Shot.
    For comparison last year was 792 Homicides, with 4174 Shot.
    In 2016 there were 808 Homicdes , with 4380 Shot.
    I have high confidence they can hit 900 this year.

Comment

I’ll wager they might fall short . Again tip of the hat to ER surgeons they’re really keeping the tally down some.
      Gun seizures are coming.
      Act like prey and you will surely be hunted.

Comment

What's the illegitimate birth rate with all them dead or missing baby daddy's? What will the homicide rate be when the Afghan moe-slums get involved? How many tens of millions of dollars in medical care for those who survived. The only one industry making money is the funeral homes.
        ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

Comment

Originally posted by HAPD View Post
          What's the illegitimate birth rate with all them dead or missing baby daddy's? What will the homicide rate be when the Afghan moe-slums get involved? How many tens of millions of dollars in medical care for those who survived. The only one industry making money is the funeral homes.
          Well kinda depends. For every one that gets buried in a pink Lincoln theres 50 that go up in smoke and not much cash in that. Want to see disappointment just tell a stiff handler you want your loved in in a Folgers coffee can. They look like they want to cry and start whining about all these state regulations they got passed by greasing all these shit bird Legislators.

Lots of money in stiffs, as you can imagine. Everyone croaks one way or another. If I had to do it over again I'd either go into stiffs or been an asshole Doctor. Lots of cash in both....obviously....and stiffs never really bothered me as long as you weren't one of them.
          "Deplorableis Extroidinaris"
          A Legend.
          "When a single action or reaction is so outrageous that within 24 hours its the subject of every roll call in the city".

Comment

Must be a great place to practice trauma medicine.

Comment

Currently at 595, almost 30 ahead of last year to date. 2020 was a bloodfest, 2021 is on it's way to being bloodier. Magic being performed in local trauma centers is keeping the numbers lower. 2734 shot, several hanging on via life support. 96% minorities (black & hispanic) 4% all other races combined. So much for all those violent white supremacists running around.
              Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!

Comment

I predict a sudden drop in homicides and an equally sudden increase in Covid deaths.

Comment

Working...
                X