Democrat Party Voter Fraud Keeps Psycho Newsom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democrat Party Voter Fraud Keeps Psycho Newsom

Democrats, I'm sure, are high-fiving each other across the country, and will be on the phones and sending emails to California state Democrat Party operatives to get the details on how they pulled off their 2020-like massive voter fraud to keep a lunatic in the governor's spot.

What does it tell you when state-wide homelessness is apparently the #2 issue of voters statewide, but they keep the guy in office who has created the problem and made it worse, and killed the state's economy by his Cuomo-like, unconstitutional, dictatorial mandates?

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) will remain in office after defeating an effort to recall him in an apparent landslide, according to several news networks that called the race within the first hour after polls closed on Tuesday evening.

Thus the eleventh recall in California history has gone down to defeat.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...uture-recalls/

And all these Republican and TV Talking Heads who are waving their fists and saying that all these Democrat reprobates will be out with the "midterm elections" are full of shit...or are in on the whole voter fraud scam.

I fear this country is doomed…
    “The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Comment

If there was an earthquake would the entire state slide into the deep?

Just kidding.
      "Deplorableis Extroidinaris"
      A Legend.
      "When a single action or reaction is so outrageous that within 24 hours its the subject of every roll call in the city".

Comment

There is going to be a string of scandals uncovered, but the news will be too slow or outright refuse to cover it.
        "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
        George Orwell

Comment

F 'em.

They voted for it.

Let them (literally) wallow in the shit.

Comment

I don’t live in Cali. 🤷🏻 This is what they want. But the results don’t surprise me. The people that hate it moved out. The people that stayed have no problem with the situation they’re in. Let them do them. This result should not shock anyone with a functioning brain.

“Put hope in one hand and shit in the other. See which one fills up faster.”
            Last edited by Jobsecurity; 09-15-2021, 10:27 AM.

Comment

A beautiful state that has been turned to utter sh#t by Liberal Democrats over the last 50 years . Gavin Newsome is a total pyscho lib who has destroyed what was left of California , and has a "Do as I say , not what I do " governing style . He was not recalled ? Nonsense . Another election faked .

So ok Californians , you like living in crap , dont bitch when your covered in it and have no water or electricity to clean yourself off .

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Callahan View Post
                F 'em.

They voted for it.
                Did they?

We'll never really know, will we?

Comment

And therein lies the problem.
                  I don't believe the results could be this wide without fraud.
                  I would very much like to see the breakdown of mail-in vs in-person ballots.

Comment

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
                    George Orwell

Comment

George Orwell

Comment

George Orwell

Comment

https://t.me/MidnightRiderChannel/39310

Comment

Working...
                          X