Congress authorizes additional USN war ship's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congress authorizes additional USN war ship's

In a move to convince us they aren't all nuts the Congressional Armed services committee adopted an amendment to build 3 Burke class DD's for 2022 along with additional support ships. Also included in this bill is a America class Amphib assault ship and a Expeditionary Fast Transport (EPF) ship, alonf with an oiler. As well the bill puts in place the funding that will allow the Virginia class SSN ship building program to increase to 3 a year by 2025.

We are also making a lot of progress with our drone navy as well. A drone container ship just had a successful test firing a SM-6 missile for the first time. This is very important as a couple of drone ships of this type, being controlled by a USN DD or CV Battle group, could double to available firepower of a single destroyer. So a single DD could now have 200+ VLS tubes available for all types of missions. The SM-6 is the jack of all trades super missile of the Standard missile family. This remarkable missile can take out ballistic missiles, shoot down aircraft, attack other surface ships, and do all kinds of cool shit.

VLS tubes can launch ASROC anti submarine missiles, Tomahawk missiles, including the new anti-ship variant, we will shortly have LRASM available for VLS, and eventually in a few years will have a adjusted VLS system for hypersonic missiles.

But the important thing is we are building ships. Nothing deters shit heels like the Chinese more then a USN big enough to choke an elephant. Included in this building program is a new Frigate built off an existing foreign design but loaded with all kinds of cool 'murican shit. The SPY-6 radar and Aegis baseline-10 combat system is beginning to appear in the fleet and will be featured in the new DD and FFG builds in some form. The SPY-6 is modular so we can pretty much put it in some form on any surface ship we have and its far more powerful then current radars.

Its an exciting time for us MilTech Geeks as long as Biden Inc. doesn't screw it all up. History has shown that the only way to deter war is to be strong and this Afghanistan shit sure hasn't helped with that. But if we build these new ships, new bombers, new fighters, new missiles, new kinds of cool shit, maybe we can avert a world scale conflict. I'm not so sure we can actually. Still this is a move in the right direction.

https://news.usni.org/2021/09/01/has...pline-to-23-9b

https://maps.southfront.org/us-navy-...lan-2019-2024/
    https://www.popularmechanics.com/mil...issile-at-sea/
    https://news.usni.org/2021/01/20/peo...w-ship-classes
    https://www.19fortyfive.com/2021/08/...ssile-frigate/
    "Deplorableis Extroidinaris"
    A Legend.
    "When a single action or reaction is so outrageous that within 24 hours its the subject of every roll call in the city".

I'll add that most of the work done for this build was done by DJT. It was Trump who was appalled by the size of our Navy and called for the 12 carrier force. It was Trump calling for a 350 ship Navy despite a hostile congress and a bunch of assholes in the Pentagon.

It was Trump who invited the Chinese to DC to talk about nuclear arms reduction but they said they didn't want to come. Whats that tell you? Right now China is in the middle of the fastest and largest strategic nuclear strike capability in History. A triad of ICBM, SLBM, and Stealth Bomber forces that will eventually equal our own because we are limited by treaty's with the Russians while the Chinese aren't.

And it takes a long time to rebuild a Navy. We are hoping for a 355 ship force by 2040 to 2050 when most of us will be dead but our children will be left with a shit pile of a world dominated by Tyrants if we dont step up now under one flag and one cause.

I read the other day that only 1% of American's are military or military veterans. 1%! So most of these college kids coming out all have their heads up their ass's and have no idea what a fucked up world we live in because thats the one thing foreign military service teaches you, that the world is FUBAR and mostly ran by tyrants. Think these kids give a shit about the size of our military? They have been mind screwed into thinking our military is the problem and not the solution. Many of that generation dont even have a memory of 9/11.

I sure hope Congress steps up and these kids who ID as males grow some Ball's. I come from a military family, myself, my son, my Dad, my cousins, my uncles. Police work is much the same, you need a pair slinging between your legs because odds are your going to step into the shit at some point in your career, in some cases you'll do so often. The last thing we need is a generation of pussies running the show.

An American should never get any respect until he or she shows some balls. Thats how I think and thats how I roll.
    "Deplorableis Extroidinaris"
    A Legend.
    "When a single action or reaction is so outrageous that within 24 hours its the subject of every roll call in the city".

Comment

Working...
    X