Sovereign Citizen Couple Immediately Lose to Border Patrol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sovereign Citizen Couple Immediately Lose to Border Patrol

always the skinny loud mouth with the corpulent wife and child.
    ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

Comment

I would recommend everyone subscribe to this YouTube channel and support those who show the truth instead of these “ auditors” of the police who make up situations to get on YouTube.

Comment

I would submit to their scrutiny, but it would still bug me. I get that my countries security, is the reason for the stop. The law allows a one hundred mile distance, from any land, or water border, for a citizen checkpoint. Though legal, even without probable cause, I just wouldn't like it much.

To clarify, this is not at a border CROSSING, but rather, is at an inland checkpoint, well within the U.S.
        Last edited by Paladin; 09-15-2021, 09:14 PM.
        "The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faullkner

Comment

Some basic verbal articulation by the Border Patrol would have at least made them look more professional during this stop

Comment

Don’t mean to be a dick but are their not enough illegal aliens on the border for them to question and break their balls.
            I do in fact realize the driver was a being class A asswipe but really. Did not like the child being scared this bothered me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fts2005 View Post
              Don’t mean to be a dick but are their not enough illegal aliens on the border for them to question and break their balls.
              I do in fact realize the driver was a being class A asswipe but really. Did not like the child being scared this bothered me.
              The parents caused this. You are required to answer questions at a crossing. I put it all on the parents they caused this F them. Good job customs and border patrol.
              Huge midgets, they must be six feet tall.

Comment

Doesn't look like a border checkpoint. Looks more like one of the inland checkpoints they keep setting up inland away from the border on major US highways. Dog most likely hit on something. Otherwise, it wouldn't have escalated so quickly.

The actual US,/Mex border is still being overrun by illegals by the thousands each day.
                “I hate rude behavior in a man. Won't tolerate it.” - Woodrow Call in Lonesome Dove

Comment

I didnt know racoons were into the sovereign citizens racket. The guy looked like he ticked off the wrong person.... twice and then the Border Patrol.
                  "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
                  George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by EVP50 View Post
                    Doesn't look like a border checkpoint. Looks more like one of the inland checkpoints they keep setting up inland away from the border on major US highways. Dog most likely hit on something. Otherwise, it wouldn't have escalated so quickly.

The actual US,/Mex border is still being overrun by illegals by the thousands each day.
                    The agent said that the dog did have a hit on something.

Comment

Originally posted by EVP50 View Post

*** "The average US citizen has no idea of the overwhelming amount of people and the overwhelming amount of drugs and guns pouring into this country every day at the border" - this told to me personally by someone that presently works at the border for THE US BORDER PATROL *** The American citizens should thank homeland security every day for the thankless job they do protecting our border, and fire the political morons who make their job harder !

Comment

We pass thru these checkpoints all the time and I have nothing but good to say about the border patrol - A few simple questions with maybe the K9 standing by and off we go. Don't start no shit and there wont be no shit!

Comment

I was caught in a checkpoint a few years back in Vermont. I complied although I thought it was BS.

Comment

The wife is very pretty.

Looks Italian!

Comment

I think their jurisdiction extends 100 miles past any point of entry into the country. Perhaps that could include both coasts where they're that close to the ocean.

Comment

Working...
                              X