Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe they should lay off the salt

https://vidmax.com/video/207283-unsa...tly-regrets-it
    “I hate rude behavior in a man. Won't tolerate it.” - Woodrow Call in Lonesome Dove

Guy on the ground,

Had no idea what hit him. None.
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day, unless it's a military clock. The above post was not approved or corrected for grammar and syntax, or checked for spelling by the forums administrators.

Comment

Check please.

Comment

Clean up aisle 9

Comment

Act like prey and you will surely be hunted.

Comment

Geez, the guy just wanted to ask for more hot sauce. Cooks are such hotheads....

Comment

Now that was a beat down!

Comment

Definitely did some time before getting hired as a cook. Next week he gets to be the new manager.
                "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
                George Orwell

Comment

Is this what is meant by "jump the shark?" 😆

I would never raise my voice because it’s frightening to people. Instead, I would calmly state "my name is Kenda from the Police Department; you are under arrest for murder. If you don’t do what I say, I’m gonna kill you right here, right now!" - Lt. Joe Kenda - Homicide Hunter

Comment

That was a jumbo size can of Whoop Ass.
                    ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

Comment

The guy asked the employee if he could "give him a hand" - well, he SURE DID! 😆

I would never raise my voice because it’s frightening to people. Instead, I would calmly state "my name is Kenda from the Police Department; you are under arrest for murder. If you don’t do what I say, I’m gonna kill you right here, right now!" - Lt. Joe Kenda - Homicide Hunter

Comment

Good for him. I'd back him 100% and throw the chains on the imbecile who thought he had the right to invade someones work space.

Its high time American's started fighting back.
                        "Deplorableis Extroidinaris"
                        A Legend.
                        "When a single action or reaction is so outrageous that within 24 hours its the subject of every roll call in the city".

Comment

Working...
                        X