Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More From Leftist-Controlled, Cuomo Clone, Gov. Hochul

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • More From Leftist-Controlled, Cuomo Clone, Gov. Hochul

    A lot can happen in 14 years, but, no matter what, this certainly won't.

    This is just Hochul flexing her Leftist muscles, to put her in good stead with the rest of the AOC anti-American Socialists and their NY following:



    New York passed a law last week that will outlaw the sale of new passenger vehicles that produce emissions by the year 2035.

    The bill was signed into law by Gov. Kathy Hochul (D) on September 8 after it passed in both the New York State Assembly and the state Senate. According to the new legislation, all passenger vehicles, including trucks and cars will be required to produce zero emissions by 2035.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...vehicles-2035/

  • #2
    Trucks? Does that mean NY won’t get deliveries of anything anymore? What are vehicles supposed to run on, hope and unicorn farts? Now I’m really worried that the exodus will raise house prices even more in FL.

    Comment


    • #3
      One word. Florida

      Comment


      • #4

        Comment


        • #5
          I can run my truck in California now because of their state laws on emissions systems ( truck is too old) I still believe this is in violation of. Interstate commerce and will be in New York state also but what’s the federal government gonna do for us. I say no delivery but the mega carriers with the American trucking association lobbyists will make a fortune off this while running small companies like mine out of business.
          Huge midgets, they must be six feet tall.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Big country View Post
            I can run my truck in California now because of their state laws on emissions systems ( truck is too old) I still believe this is in violation of. Interstate commerce and will be in New York state also but what’s the federal government gonna do for us. I say no delivery but the mega carriers with the American trucking association lobbyists will make a fortune off this while running small companies like mine out of business.
            That sir, is a shame. The little guy has always carried America.
            Even a broken clock is right twice a day, unless it's a military clock. The above post was not approved or corrected for grammar and syntax, or checked for spelling by the forums administrators.

            Comment


            • #7
              Ford is taking it's most popular F150 truck and making them electric as of 2022. It's not totally impossible to make technology evolve in that time frame and have zero emissions.

              The fossil fuel industry is going to evolve sooner or later.
              "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
              George Orwell

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Dustoff262 View Post
                Ford is taking it's most popular F150 truck and making them electric as of 2022. It's not totally impossible to make technology evolve in that time frame and have zero emissions.

                The fossil fuel industry is going to evolve sooner or later.
                While I agree with you in theory, I question how they are going to work out 1000 people in say the Marlboro Projects all wanting to charge their electric Chrysler 300e vehicles at the same time. What could possibly go wrong there?

                Comment


                • #9
                  And what happens after a storm and there is no electric for a few days?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Fts2005 View Post

                    While I agree with you in theory, I question how they are going to work out 1000 people in say the Marlboro Projects all wanting to charge their electric Chrysler 300e vehicles at the same time. What could possibly go wrong there?
                    Easy peasy:

                    First come, first shot.
                    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
                    George Orwell

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by rtrddet2 View Post
                      And what happens after a storm and there is no electric for a few days?
                      The same as what happens if there's a storm, and all the gas stations run out of fuel, or can't pump it because there's no electricity.

                      But you're all missing the point: this has nothing to do with the way cars or trucks are built or run, but has all to do with the direction of NYS will be going under this clown Hochul, not only in the foreseeable future, but for decades down the road.

                      This car crap, as I say, is just some red meat for Hochul and the Democrats to throw out there for their Leftist followers to sink their teeth into. That "Tax the Rich" stupidity of AOC may become one of those things that state Dems will be wearing on their lapels, except the part about "the Rich" will be removed....it'll just say "TAX!"

                      After all, politics today...ESPECIALLY Democrat politics...has absolutely nothing to do with "governing" or "serving," but has ALL to do with the Clintonesque and deBlasio road to personal wealth....and not for the "governed," but for those making the rules.

                      While everyone will be concerned about "automobile emissions" and electric cars, the Democrats will be skimming off of the tax on electric cars and electricity on their personal "non-profits" and their personal incomes derived from that.






                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by rtrddet2 View Post
                        And what happens after a storm and there is no electric for a few days?
                        Car jacking will become the new sport, complete with sponsors and spokespeople.
                        Last edited by Dustoff262; 09-15-2021, 08:42 AM.
                        "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
                        George Orwell

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          If a gas station has a natural gas generator they can still pump gas. When I lived in PA and a storm took out the electric my local station was running off a propane generator.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Dustoff262 View Post

                            Easy peasy:

                            First come, first shot.
                            Don't want to use the word shot in the pj's.
                            ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              NY lost its nuclear power plants (2) with the last one closing in April at Indian point. That leaves one nuke plant upstate. The rest is hydro and gas turbines, with maybe some oil fired plants here and there. How the heck do they expect to get all this electricity generated? Ain't gonna happen. When all those east and west siders get stuck in the elevators due to no power and die, maybe some sanity will come back, but, I ain't holding my breath. What's next? Banning gas stations? Going all electric also PUTS US UNDER THE THUMB OF A EMP or solar flare and it is adios muther frackers. Stupid does as a stupid whore does to get re-elected. Oh, how'd I love to se Hey )h Cee stuck somewhere without any power in her EV surrounded by the jackals.
                              ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X