Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark Milley Pledged to the Chinese to Commit Treason?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find it hard to believe it would be necessary to call the CCP.

1. The media has their inside folks and would leak such an attack, just to embarrass Donald Trump.

2. The CCP has very good hackers and it's easy to plant something on purpose they would find.

3. Miley isn't the only one with back channels.

4. What paranoid delusion is he under that Trump would start a war? He had 4 major peace deals through the Abraham accords, had a better relationship with NoKo than previous administrations, and did not believe in sending our troops to do the fighting for others.

5. Trump already had China's economy crippled. China released the virus as payback. Trump was on the verge of rallying the world to start pulling back manufacturers to their countries and further squeeze china for reparations. Can't be done with starting an all out war with China.

So WTF was this guy trying to do? On the face of it alone, it doesn't make sense.

​​​​​​
    Just these top 5 reasons (and maybe a few more) tell me that Miley and other war hawks would want a confrontation, blame it on a nutsy president to try and force his removal. That's the only thing that makes sense. Get rid of a hated president by starting a conflict.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
    George Orwell

Comment

I agree with your observations, but I don't know, why worry about placating china unless you view them as a friendly or were forced to? they are inexperienced war fighters and I doubt their military equipment has good quality control. yet we have no problem antagonizing Russia (to the point of wanting a war) which is an experienced war fighter on land, sea, and air with a functioning nuclear arsenal. something doesn't make sense - I highly doubt Pelosi et al. really thought he was going to start a war going out the door - they were (and still are) covering for china. maybe china was the one worried about military action by 45 and demanded their puppets did whatever necessary to sooth the ccp's fears?

Comment

He had the JTB direct line so calling China didn't need to be done if he used that source.

Just
        Tell
        Biden

“I hate rude behavior in a man. Won't tolerate it.” - Woodrow Call in Lonesome Dove

Comment

Originally posted by Dustoff262 View Post
          I find it hard to believe it would be necessary to call the CCP.

1. The media has their inside folks and would leak such an attack, just to embarrass Donald Trump.

2. The CCP has very good hackers and it's easy to plant something on purpose they would find.

3. Miley isn't the only one with back channels.

4. What paranoid delusion is he under that Trump would start a war? He had 4 major peace deals through the Abraham accords, had a better relationship with NoKo than previous administrations, and did not believe in sending our troops to do the fighting for others.

5. Trump already had China's economy crippled. China released the virus as payback. Trump was on the verge of rallying the world to start pulling back manufacturers to their countries and further squeeze china for reparations. Can't be done with starting an all out war with China.

So WTF was this guy trying to do? On the face of it alone, it doesn't make sense.

​​​​​​
          Just these top 5 reasons (and maybe a few more) tell me that Miley and other war hawks would want a confrontation, blame it on a nutsy president to try and force his removal. That's the only thing that makes sense. Get rid of a hated president by starting a conflict.
          This is the guy that just did such a bang up job in Afghanistan. He should be hung for that alone.

Comment

Just some thoughts bouncing around… think what we have tooling around in the Pacific and South China Sea. We have not only our carriers, but assets from our allies. A show of strength, so to speak. But if this cork sucker told the chicoms that he’d give them a heads up or gave his word we wouldn’t “attack”, they know we are all blather and bluster. They know they can just stroll into Taiwan and we won’t do a damn thing. And when Taiwan isn’t enough…then what. (Like maybe even Afghanistan)
            Again, it’s my guess it’s true. And if it is, he should hang.

Comment

I'm starting to think more and more that Biden is compromised by the Chinese. I'm sure there are mountains of dirt they have on that family.

Remember FBI agent Robert Hannen?

Robert Philip Hanssen is an American former Federal Bureau of Investigation double agent who spied for Soviet and Russian intelligence services against the United States from 1976 to 2001. His espionage was described by the Department of Justice as "possibly the worst intelligence disaster in U.S. history."
              “I hate rude behavior in a man. Won't tolerate it.” - Woodrow Call in Lonesome Dove

Comment

E, is almost over the target. IT IS RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION. Hanssen was working at the CIA at the time of his arrest. His case has been surpassed by Snowden and that freak that Obama pardoned.
                ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

Comment

Mark Levin just mentioned the important point that these 2 reporters knew about Miley's traitorous actions many months ago and said nothing about it. Had the info been revealed back then we probably would have avoided the Afghan fiasco.
                  The reporters withheld the info in order to make more money when their book was published.

Comment

Originally posted by terry33 View Post
                    The left seems to think they are untouchable....
                    If history proves anything, they are

Comment

Originally posted by terry33 View Post
                      Mark Levin just mentioned the important point that these 2 reporters knew about Miley's traitorous actions many months ago and said nothing about it. Had the info been revealed back then we probably would have avoided the Afghan fiasco.
                      The reporters withheld the info in order to make more money when their book was published.
                      What he also stressed is that by sitting on this they're not really journalists as they claim to be- the people don't really have a right to know unless a profit can be made

Comment

I understand very high level generals have contact with their foreign counterparts. I also understand they may do things to smooth a situation over to avoid a war. But IF we were to attack ANY country, our general should not be warning the other side. That’s treason. At a MINIMUM Miley needs to step down. However he should be tried for treason. For some reason, I almost feel this story isn’t true. I feel this story was leaked out to make Trump look bad but by doing so implicates Miley with treason. Sounds like they didn’t think this through. Here’s the choice. Deny it and admit this whole thing is a lie or toss Milley under the bus for treason. 🤔😐🤡

Comment

First off I dont believe it. This is all bullshit way to close to their Afghanistan disaster, way to close to their blowing up an innocent family, and this Milley asshole is way to Political a general. Either way this guy has to go. If it is true, and I dont believe it is, then he's guilty of treason. If it isn't true then he's guilty of being an asshole.

Either way grab your golf clubs on your way out the door. This guy is an idiot. Its insane to think Trump was going to blow up China. Boy this country is being ran by a bunch of fucking imbeciles.
                          Last edited by CPD39; 09-15-2021, 02:32 AM.
                          "Deplorableis Extroidinaris"
                          A Legend.
                          "When a single action or reaction is so outrageous that within 24 hours its the subject of every roll call in the city".

Comment

Miley's actions are a product of the left's constant narrative that Trump is unbalanced. That narrative is based on absolutely nothing but that doesnt prevent the entire echochamber from endlessly droning about it.
                            Miley apparently bought that lie. So he concocted some bizarre Dr. Strangelove scenario in his dumb mind and acted on it.
                            Of course, the Demented One who actually is totally unbalanced gets a free ride from our media propagandists.

Comment

WE ARE SO AFRAID OF LOSING ANYTHING THAT WE HAVE ALLOWED OURSELVES TO LOSE EVERYTHING.

Comment

If true he shold be stripped of all rank , booted out with no pension . Serve a certain term in Leavenworth. He should be made to march thru a gauntlet of privates after painting a yellow stripe on his back like they did in the 1800's .

Comment

Working...
                                X