Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covid: We were warned.

https://nypost.com/2021/09/14/chines...id-19-in-2019/

I was browsing emails that NYT posted and we were months into it being in the US and very little was being done, but that’s how bureaucrats work. I’m not sure knowing a month or two sooner would have mattered in the long run. Too many people were oblivious and that includes the so called leaders of our states or communities.

As soon as this hit the news I kept a close watch on it. As I saw China being locked down and videos, which may or may not have been propaganda, I decided better safe than sorry. I immediately started my mom and myself on vitamins to boost immunity. I began prepping by buying shelf stable foods, Clorox wipes, Lysol spray, TP, face shields, goggles, plastic drop cloths and duct tape if I needed a clean room to enter and disinfect in. I bought medical gloves and tried to get masks but they had already been sold out. It came out that Chinese were buying them and shipping them to China. So I bought N95s at Home Depot but those really suck to wear. I was finishing up my prepping and the oblivious people were shopping for Super Bowl parties.

I knew it would hit NY, how could it not with Chinatown and international airports? The news was coy, they kept repeatedly saying 3 suspected cases and then that dropped from the news cycle so I knew it was here. Meanwhile our asshole politicians are advising not to change a thing. Go, enjoy Chinese New Year, hug an Asian, don’t be racist. Cuomo sends Covid+ patients to nursing homes. It was a complete fuck up. Pardon my language but it still pisses me off. All those unnecessary deaths. There are still unnecessary deaths but those are partially the fault of the medical community not treating people until they can’t breathe, then putting them on respirators and killing them. If I had my druthers many, many, many of these people would be put against a wall and shot. I need a drink now, sorry for the rant.

Comment

Originally posted by TruthSeeker View Post
      There are still unnecessary deaths but those are partially the fault of the medical community not treating people until they can’t breathe, then putting them on respirators and killing them.
      Yes: the entire medical establishment, including the academic side, the public health administration side, and the pharmaceutical industry side, all acted as one, and as early as February or March 2020, presented a united front:

There is no prophylaxis, no early treatment and no home treatment, no therapeutics, nothing. You're supposed to wait until you get sick enough that you need to be hospitalized: then we will talk to you, take you seriously as a patient, hospitalize you, treat you with expensive in-hospital-only drugs, and probably intubate you.

And while all this was going on, the Zelenko protocol, Ivermectin, and other safe and effective therapeutics were available, but were suppressed, censored, doctors were threatened with severe consequences if they prescribed any such things, because any dissent against the official bullshit narrative was forbidden, even if that narrative cost hundreds of thousands of lives (which it did).
      Last edited by maxk; 09-14-2021, 05:12 PM.

If you view this whole 'pandemic' situation through the lens of health, safety, science and saving lives, then most of it makes little sense.If you view it through the lens of money, power, control, and wealth transfer, then all of it makes perfect sense. — Zuby

Comment

Nothing good ever comes outta Chy-na. Well, perhaps the exception of some smoking hot females. Ask Congressturd Swallowell and Bang Bang.
        ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

Comment

Biowarfare. The new conflict that doesn't require huge military expenditures.
          "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
          George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by HAPD View Post
            Nothing good ever comes outta Chy-na. Well, perhaps the exception of some smoking hot females. Ask Congressturd Swallowell and Bang Bang.
            Smoking hot? Yeah from never bathing and eating garlic whole. Plus they are short and I dont trust short people.

Wei says in the book: “In the past several decades, the CCP’s capacity to seal information is hard to be understood by you Westerners.”
            He'd be surprised at how the distrust of our own Govt. primes us perfectly to understand how shit is sealed and protected.
            Last edited by CPD39; 09-15-2021, 08:30 AM.
            "Deplorableis Extroidinaris"
            A Legend.
            "When a single action or reaction is so outrageous that within 24 hours its the subject of every roll call in the city".

Comment

They waited until my friend was near death before they treated him. I am so done with doctors with this BS
              WE ARE SO AFRAID OF LOSING ANYTHING THAT WE HAVE ALLOWED OURSELVES TO LOSE EVERYTHING.

Comment

Working...
              X