Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A must read

https://www.citizensjournal.us/quiet...for-civil-war/

Good read. The easiest (and most cathartic) way to respond is furious, righteous, violent anger. But you can’t win that way. Since the media is in the pockets of the left they will want that to galvanize Americans on their side. Just simply choose not to play. Do it in little ways. We all want to be the hero of our own story. Nope. Just refuse to play. No matter your race, when you fill out documents requesting race just check “other”. Be “un racial” or if you have to fill in the blank, write in “American”. If a man can choose to be a girl, and white people can choose to be black, then surely we can choose to have “no” racial identity. Let the left explain themselves and stumble all over themselves. Openly MOCK them. Show them the ridiculous parody of a human being they are.

Comment

I read that last night at tomluongo.me. It’s a very good article. At his site there are comments. Some people are very pissed and want a new Revolutionary War. I get his point though of not doing what the left expects and giving them an excuse to crack down harder. Don’t give them what they want.

Comment

I left a comment at the journal site. I dont see the whole passive resistance thing working. When giant corps are in lockstep with the left, they will simply crush you if you dont obey. Get the vax or be fired. Not much of a choice unless youre working just for the fun of it.

Comment

Hit'em when they least expect it in a fashion that is not what they expected. A big NO to TPTB is an affront to their ego's and bloated bellies. Psy-op time. Followed by ..............
          ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

Comment

Originally posted by terry33 View Post
            I left a comment at the journal site. I dont see the whole passive resistance thing working. When giant corps are in lockstep with the left, they will simply crush you if you dont obey. Get the vax or be fired. Not much of a choice unless youre working just for the fun of it.
            The left didn’t get to where they are in a day. It was decades in the making. Taking over our educational systems and then pumping out little Maoists. Violence is a weird thing. Yes, it is necessary. But in this situation, since the majority of the media is owned by the left, they WANT that. Look at Jan. 6th. They can’t shut the fuck up about it yet the Burning looting and murdering for over a YEAR goes uncriticized. The news is looking for Cletus from Nowhere Alabama to do something stupid and he will be the poster child for white supremacy racismz. The media isn’t on our side. We don’t have that luxury. But what we DO have is humor. We also have the power of our purse. Comic books are the vanguard of American culture. But guess what? Japanese Manga is CRUSHING American comics because Marvel and DC decided to play that woke game. It’s going to take time. Meanwhile, every poster on here is a soldier in this cultural Cold War. Cops have the greatest sense of humor and we have cutting wit with a lot of collective knowledge. This site serves as a repository of wisdom and humor. So long as sites like this one exists I have hope. But we have to have patience too. We have to play the long game.

Comment

Very well said. But most people can't take the pressure cooker environment. Some will take action and the left will have their excuse to really turn the screws. A choice will then have yo be made.

Comment

We live in America, there is always a choice. The democrats want everyone vaccinated but they give congress and their staff an exemption to the shot. What happened to the urgency for all. There are more and more hospital professionals refusing the vaccine, some are being fired and some are retiring. The hospitals thought they could easily replace these people but many are finding a hard time finding replacements.

It's your body, not the governments.
                "Medicine is based on your own individual history and ultimately on your choice." Dr. Rand Paul

Comment

Working...
                X