Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norwegians At It Again - NYC

https://nypost.com/2021/09/14/nyc-mo...ce=message_app

I would never raise my voice because it’s frightening to people. Instead, I would calmly state "my name is Kenda from the Police Department; you are under arrest for murder. If you don’t do what I say, I’m gonna kill you right here, right now!" - Lt. Joe Kenda - Homicide Hunter

This wouldnt happen if NYorkers had listened to Bernie Getz.

Comment

Motorcycle gang?

Looks to me like ni**ers on dirt bikes.

Comment

Usual suspects

Comment

Drive a 9 year old Camry like me

Comment

Next time kid use the gas pedal and your steering wheel as a weapon .

Comment

Don't want your Chariot Carjacked?
              Simple Solution: Drive a Stick Shift (for those that live on California, it's also called a Manual Transmission).

Comment

I believe NYC guns law favor criminals over ordinary citizens. So if it would have went down like this, the citizen would be sentenced to prison I guess:

https://leakreality.com/video/21195/...rob-wrong-move

If you view this whole 'pandemic' situation through the lens of health, safety, science and saving lives, then most of it makes little sense.If you view it through the lens of money, power, control, and wealth transfer, then all of it makes perfect sense. — Zuby

Comment

Doesn’t anyone lock their car door when they get in? Luckily my car auto locks as soon as it’s put in drive, but I usually hit the lock button before I even put it in drive. To my way of thinking the door is locked, guy tries to get in but can’t, if he pulls out a gun I floor it. Bonus points if I get to run him over too.

Comment

BMW; Break My Wallet.

Lots of costly maintenance.

Comment

Originally posted by 509thSFS View Post
                      BMW; Break My Wallet.

Lots of costly maintenance.
                      Does anybody else read Dave Ramsey's posts on facebook? He speaks the unpopular truth about personal finance topics. For example, here is a recent post about cars:

The average new car payment in the U.S. is $554 per month. That's straight-up stupid. That much invested would be MILLIONS at retirement.
                      The best car for you is the car you can afford to pay cash for. Remember: no one cares about what kind of car you drive. You've got to do what's best for you and your future. You can do it. Drive like no one else now, so later you can drive like no one else!

If you view this whole 'pandemic' situation through the lens of health, safety, science and saving lives, then most of it makes little sense.If you view it through the lens of money, power, control, and wealth transfer, then all of it makes perfect sense. — Zuby

Comment

My friend has a brand-new SUV costing 45k. Insurance is high because with so much electronics, they tend to get totaled more often after getting hit. He parks far away from everybody so he doesn't get tapped. I park my 2005 Honda in the first row and couldn't give a chit if someone bumps it.

Comment

I was never in highway but used to be a breath-tech. A motorist called one his "DWI car". He explained that every time get gets arrested they seize and auction his vehicle. So he buys $500. cars and doesn't care if it gets taken. He said he got 2 years from the last one.

Comment

Something inside tells me I bet he was trying to score something to bring back to a party, and brought back an ass whooping instead.
                            "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
                            George Orwell

Comment

The suspects pulled up to the 23-year-old driver on their bikes at about 2:30 a.m. on Riverside Drive near Henshaw Street in Inwood, police said.
                              This is an older model. The 328i is a rear wheel drive car. Kind of like a base model. It is no longer made BMW replaced it with a 330 model. So they may have nailed one of their own driving a late model E90 (through 2011) or F30 (through 2017). The ghetto likes to buy these older high mileage cars to show they be prospering. That is their terminology, not mine.

Comment

Working...
                              X