A Little Comic Relief - 80 Miles Per Hour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Little Comic Relief - 80 Miles Per Hour

I would never raise my voice because it’s frightening to people. Instead, I would calmly state "my name is Kenda from the Police Department; you are under arrest for murder. If you don’t do what I say, I’m gonna kill you right here, right now!" - Lt. Joe Kenda - Homicide Hunter

And there you have it! What our schools are churning out at a vigorous rate. We are doomed! Although I do see some possible talent in other areas of employ.

Comment

This is so embarrassing.
      WE ARE SO AFRAID OF LOSING ANYTHING THAT WE HAVE ALLOWED OURSELVES TO LOSE EVERYTHING.

Comment

Nice cans though.

Comment

The hotdog sellers in Manhattan just love customers like her.
          There was a guy in the nothing little park across from NY Sup or Fed court who short changed me every time, of course i caught him.
          he would not appologize, just give you the money back.
          Last edited by terry33; 09-14-2021, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Looks like a great rack....

Comment

I still liked when Jessie Watters would ask college kids who won the civil war and they would answer with - England ? uh Germany ? uh we did ? Roosevelt ? etc etc etc ......

Comment

Originally posted by Wobblypops View Post
                This is so embarrassing.
                Ahh, come on, cut her some slack. I had to take off my socks so I could use my toes when counting in order to figure it out... 😨

Comment

Working...
                X