Clear All

• Joe Biden Announces Civil War

Joe Biden Announces Civil War
    U.S.
    September 9th, 2021 - BabylonBee.com

89.4kShares
    22.8kSHARE
    20.8kSHARE
    U.S.—In a stirring address to the country today, Biden has announced a new Civil War.

"Look, folks—here's the deal. For real this time. No joke. The words on the screen I'm supposed to read are saying that we're gonna force millions of people to get vaccinated against their will. Gotta do it folks," said Biden as he read off the teleprompter. "To enforce this, we're just gonna have ourselves a little Civil War. It's been a while since we had one of those. Let's just fight it out until all the unvaccinated people are dead or we're all dead which will stop the spread of COVID. Win-win, folks."

Biden assured the American people they will lose the upcoming Civil War as they don't have any F-15's or nukes. Any unvaccinated Americans who survive will be sent to special camps where they will learn the importance of getting vaccinated.

"For real, I don't see how anyone can be against this! Come on, man!" Biden said.

(UPDATE: After reading an article in the Huffington Post that unvaccinated people are just like the Taliban, Biden immediately surrendered to them and gave them a bunch of free weapons.)

ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

what color do I wear...

vaxed...

but I do not conform to his...

dementia...

Comment

That was damn funny.
      "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
      George Orwell

Comment

I always believed in at least respecting the office and the rank but this guy makes it real tough. His ramblings and bumblings are an embarrassment. Yesterday I had to listen to these woke congressman and woman try and make Afghanistan a positive thing. It was brutal.

There was nothing positive about Afghanistan. Nothing! And how in hell long can they blame Trump for this disaster. Even worse they keep mumbling about this "over the Horizon capability" that we just dont have. Sure we can kill any number of Afghani's we want, assuming we'd want to piss off the Paki's by violating their airspace, but we have virtually zero HUMINT on the ground and without INTEL how in hell do you target weapons at guilty parties?

Besides much of Afshitastan is at the edge of our missile range and aircraft would need multiple refueling, the exception being heavy Bombers. And again Pakistan would have to give the OK and why would they do that? Their ISI created the Taliban. LOL I worked with a former Paki ISI agent "yes believe it or not a major big city PD would be stupid enough to hire a former ISI agent from Pakistan". He told me the ISI was like a separate Govt. in Pakistan and they marched to the sound of their own drums. They protected Osama Bin Laden up until the time was ripe to cut him loose.

This bunch knows everything about everybody in Pakistan so only a sucker would believe Osama lived for years right down the street from the Paki West Point Academy in a huge complex without the ISI knowing it.
        "Deplorableis Extroidinaris"
        A Legend.
        "When a single action or reaction is so outrageous that within 24 hours its the subject of every roll call in the city".

Comment

His comments about the F-16s i interesting. What makes him ting American Servicemen will turn on American Citizens? If it comes down to that he had better get his ass in a bunker real fast; these Servicemen may just surprise him.

Comment

Originally posted by Southerncop View Post
            His comments about the F-16s i interesting. What makes him ting American Servicemen will turn on American Citizens? If it comes down to that he had better get his ass in a bunker real fast; these Servicemen may just surprise him.
            I PRAY you are right. Ive seen too many Police Officers " just follow orders". Will the military do the same?

Comment

Originally posted by uncivil servant View Post

I PRAY you are right. Ive seen too many Police Officers " just follow orders". Will the military do the same?
              It's from the Babylon bee. 🤣
              "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
              George Orwell

Comment

We are witnessing the precursor to an outright citizen revolution which will be challenged by some factions of the Federal military and LE but individual States National Guard Units and State and local LE will probably side with the citizens. Reminiscent of pre-Civil War history.

Comment

CPD39

I respect the office and rank if the President is legitimately elected.
                  Not installed.

Comment

Working...
                  X