Incoherent Biden rambling again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incoherent Biden rambling again.

This guy cant string along one coherent sentence.
    Last edited by Dustoff262; 09-13-2021, 01:20 PM.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
    George Orwell

This guy is so far out of it he's in left field during the off season. WTF is he babbling about 3/4 of the time?

But lets hand him the launch codes anyway. Why not? The worst thing that could happen is a nuclear winter and annihilation of the human race.
    "Deplorableis Extroidinaris"
    A Legend.
    "When a single action or reaction is so outrageous that within 24 hours its the subject of every roll call in the city".

Comment

Butt, did he wipe his BUTT? With Ice Cream? Once he does that you know he knows that everyone else knows he has a knowing problem. Pretty soon, he ain't gonna be seen for months.
      ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

Comment

Hey at least he isn't posting mean things to social media.

Comment

What a disgrace
          WE ARE SO AFRAID OF LOSING ANYTHING THAT WE HAVE ALLOWED OURSELVES TO LOSE EVERYTHING.

Comment

If Kumallame ever sobers up they’ll be a coup de twat

Comment

Nearly 50 years of service and he can not account for any good he has done. The media is doing everything possible to keep him afloat. He walks like he is heavily medicated. If you ever seen a heroin addict standing, without knowing what to do with his posture or arms, thats Joe Biden. I am surprise he still have the ability to stand at all. He is on his way to using a walker. It takes every ounce of energy for him to maintain one foot after the other.
              "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
              George Orwell

Comment

Where are the Republicans with the 25th Amendment? It would be fairly easy to remove him for mental incapacity and there might be a few Democrats to go along.

Comment

Can't lie.

If he was my guy, I could easily explain what he's talking about. 😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by Dustoff262 View Post
                    Nearly 50 years of service and he can not account for any good he has done. The media is doing everything possible to keep him afloat. He walks like he is heavily medicated. If you ever seen a heroin addict standing, without knowing what to do with his posture or arms, thats Joe Biden. I am surprise he still have the ability to stand at all. He is on his way to using a walker. It takes every ounce of energy for him to maintain one foot after the other.
                    Dusty, near fifty years of servicing only one thing. His bank account.

Comment

Originally posted by HAPD View Post

Dusty, near fifty years of servicing only one thing. His bank account.
                      Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

The bag man, aka Hunter, only gave 10% to the "Big Guy", the rest went up his nose and in the #$%^& of his hookers

Comment

Originally posted by bohica9 View Post

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

The bag man, aka Hunter, only gave 10% to the "Big Guy", the rest went up his nose and in the #$%^& of his hookers
                        Ya left out his dead brothers wife and a niece. That Biden booty must be extra special. Near Kummalottaon status.

Comment

Originally posted by 40nout View Post
                          Where are the Republicans with the 25th Amendment? It would be fairly easy to remove him for mental incapacity and there might be a few Democrats to go along.
                          The longer he's in office the more hatred grows for democrats. Getting rid of him is like a do over for the left, and they get to polish up Kamala and make her look competent with Hillary's help.

As bad as he is, let him dig his own grave. Don't pull the shovel out of his hand. He's doing exactly what we need.

Think long term game.
                          George Orwell

Comment

I have no shame, can I help polish up Kamala? Maybe have her varnish the cane afterwards, or honk on Bobo. I’m not picky and again, I have no shame.😁

Comment

The Goodfellas weigh in on this:

Last edited by Joe Kenda; 09-13-2021, 11:32 PM.

I would never raise my voice because it’s frightening to people. Instead, I would calmly state "my name is Kenda from the Police Department; you are under arrest for murder. If you don’t do what I say, I’m gonna kill you right here, right now!" - Lt. Joe Kenda - Homicide Hunter

Comment

Working...
                              X