Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thought some of you would find this amusing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe Kenda View Post
    Look at the second picture (side view) - red hat doesn't even look like it is sitting on her head. Who knows . . . . . Just my observation / speculation; I reserve the right to be incorrect! 😉
    Maybe. I dont see the rough pixelations when photoshop is used, but its a possibility, but if its a legit photo, then it proves Biden is reading nothing that is put in front of him when he signs it.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
    George Orwell

Comment

The kids were on Greg Kelly tonight and the buffoon was aware of the hats and said in sum and substance I don’t care if you don’t like me but I like you. Of course he likes the kids and one of the older girls said he touched her waist but it didn’t make her uncomfortable. Kelly was beside himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Dustoff262 View Post

Maybe. I dont see the rough pixelations when photoshop is used, but its a possibility, but if its a legit photo, then it proves Biden is reading nothing that is put in front of him when he signs it.
        This appears as it was during Rudy V. Dinkins II where Generalissimo Dinkins was wearing a hat from the Rudy movie that said Rudy. I wonder what cop on his detail slipped that one in?
        ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

Comment

Originally posted by Wobblypops View Post

I think anyone who votes for the retard takes that award
          Someone has to be their king. Joe wins.

Comment

Working...
          X