Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thought some of you would find this amusing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought some of you would find this amusing.

Image F50-B025-F-6-BCF-4468-B713-B776-B4-C24-FC6 hosted in ImgBB

Comment

That must have been awkward for Biden, to weigh the pros and cons of this photo-op in just a few seconds. Maybe he thought of asking the kids to remove their hats, then realized, that would make it a bigger story, then decided to just go ahead.

On the last photo, I noticed that all the kids are wearing the same type of shoes: I wonder if they all belong to the same large family.

If you view this whole 'pandemic' situation through the lens of health, safety, science and saving lives, then most of it makes little sense.If you view it through the lens of money, power, control, and wealth transfer, then all of it makes perfect sense. — Zuby

Comment

If this is real , LOL , boy did his handlers fk up . At least he did not grope them , we hope .......

Comment

I LIKE the Trump / Terminator “I’ll Be Back” tee shirt; a MUST HAVE for ANY fan of either or both gentlemen!

I would never raise my voice because it’s frightening to people. Instead, I would calmly state "my name is Kenda from the Police Department; you are under arrest for murder. If you don’t do what I say, I’m gonna kill you right here, right now!" - Lt. Joe Kenda - Homicide Hunter

Comment

I love those pictures. Bwahahahaha that's great.

Maxk I think you're right.
            WE ARE SO AFRAID OF LOSING ANYTHING THAT WE HAVE ALLOWED OURSELVES TO LOSE EVERYTHING.

Comment

Last photo. Zoom on the upper left corner. Box on the cabinet.
              Q.

Comment

Originally posted by Elmo334 View Post
                Last photo. Zoom on the upper left corner. Box on the cabinet.
                Q.
                Looks like they are in a shop. The Q looks like a quaker state oil box
                WE ARE SO AFRAID OF LOSING ANYTHING THAT WE HAVE ALLOWED OURSELVES TO LOSE EVERYTHING.

Comment

Shanksville, Pa., is just two miles from the Flight 93 National Memorial. If he visited that memorial, the photo, just might de legit. Who knows now-a-days?
                  "The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faullkner

Comment

This could be called a self-defeating prophecy, but then again, is he lucid enough to realize the prediction this photo forecasts.

Comment

He's got to be the dumbest SOB on the face of the earth.

Comment

Upon closer inspection, I'm gonna call "photo shop" on the hats! Especially the red one - looks like it was "planted" on the girl's head.

I would never raise my voice because it’s frightening to people. Instead, I would calmly state "my name is Kenda from the Police Department; you are under arrest for murder. If you don’t do what I say, I’m gonna kill you right here, right now!" - Lt. Joe Kenda - Homicide Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Kenda View Post
                          Upon closer inspection, I'm gonna call "photo shop" on the hats! Especially the red one - looks like it was "planted" on the girl's head.
                          No way. Numerous pics and angles. Give proof.

Comment

Originally posted by Mongo View Post
                            He's got to be the dumbest SOB on the face of the earth.
                            I think anyone who votes for the retard takes that award

Comment

Look at the second picture (side view) - red hat doesn't even look like it is sitting on her head. Who knows . . . . . Just my observation / speculation; I reserve the right to be incorrect! 😉

Comment

Working...
                              X