Monoclonal antibodies treatments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monoclonal antibodies treatments

Florida Ron DeSantis presser promoting monoclonal antibodies treatment. It's being hailed as great way to dramatically improve covid patients.

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
    George Orwell

www.patientportalfl.com
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
    George Orwell

Comment

• Redacted13
      Redacted13 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Joe,

• HAPD
      HAPD commented
      Editing a comment
      Forgive Joe Pampers. His enema was left in to long and has not solidified. Causing brain gas.

• JoePampas
      JoePampas commented
      Editing a comment
      DeSantis is quite a hero among covid Skeptics. It's important to remind people that he has encouraged his citizens to be vaccinated.
      As for Hapd he seems to have quite an anal fixation. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

JoePampas commented 08-16-2021, 03:28 PM
    "Of course DeSantis has recommended his citizens get vaccinated, so they are less likely to need treatment."

It's not one or the other. According to the video, you can be vaccinated, have co-morbitities, test positive for covid and still get the treatment for free. And it's encouraged to get the monoclonal treatment as early as possible.

Great information for anyone who did not know this treatment is for FREE, even if you are already vaccinated.
    George Orwell

Comment

My wife had this treatment, she recovered quickly after receiving

Comment

For the guys here in Florida. Get treated early at first sign of symptoms.
        George Orwell

Comment

If this works for the china cooties, we will NEVER get it here in the peoples republik of ny.
          Gotta keep up the fear you know.
          GOD I cannot wait to get the fuck out of ny.

Comment

I had this treatment earlier in the year. If anyone has any questions feel free to PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fts2005 View Post
              If this works for the china cooties, we will NEVER get it here in the peoples republik of ny.
              Gotta keep up the fear you know.
              GOD I cannot wait to get the fuck out of ny.
              It’s here. I know people who got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pensiontheif View Post

It’s here. I know people who got it.
                WOW did not know that. they are keeping it very quite then.

Comment

WOW did not know that. they are keeping it very quite then.
                  No, it’s an IV drip. They use it for the hospitalized serious Covid patients and those who are immunocompromised and get Covid.

Its a common treatment.

Comment

No, it’s an IV drip. They use it for the hospitalized serious Covid patients and those who are immunocompromised and get Covid.

Its a common treatment.
                    But I think it’s a bit different they are disturbing it as 5 injections in Fla.
                    Also I believe anyone who tests positive for china cooties can get access to it.
                    At least that’s the way I understand it.
                    Can anyone in Fla. advise.

Comment

But I think it’s a bit different they are disturbing it as 5 injections in Fla.
                      Also I believe anyone who tests positive for china cooties can get access to it.
                      At least that’s the way I understand it.
                      Can anyone in Fla. advise.
                      Injections are another way to distribute it. And yes, it’s being used in Florida as well but it reserved for the serious hospitalized cases or those with immunocompromised systems
                      Last edited by Pensiontheif; 09-14-2021, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Its a common treatment.
                        My wife received this treatment in a NJ hospital, in March. It was within 2 or 3 days of testing positive, she has COPD, which qualified her at the time. She was never hospitalized, and recovered quickly.

The COPD really isn’t an issue for her, but it was on her medical records, and that was good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by March302005 View Post

My wife received this treatment in a NJ hospital, in March. It was within 2 or 3 days of testing positive, she has COPD, which qualified her at the time. She was never hospitalized, and recovered quickly.

The COPD really isn’t an issue for her, but it was on her medical records, and that was good enough.
                          Yep, I should have added serious comobidities.

Comment

Yep, I should have added serious comobidities.
                            Serious comorbidities-does that (jokingly said) include libtards and libtardia? This just shows how the states can and will act faster and far better than the federal government.
                            ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

Comment

Working...
                            X