Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Government cover up...“at least 45,000” Americans killed by vaccine"

https://renz-law.com/45k-whistleblower-suit

Bombshell lawsuit alleges government covering up tens of thousands of injection-related deaths

Attorney Thomas Renz filed a lawsuit in federal court in Alabama on July 19 that alleges a massive government cover-up of injection-related U.S. deaths that number “at least 45,000.”

The suit, filed on behalf of America’s Frontline Doctors in U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama, is based on a sworn statement by a government insider under federal whistleblower protection.

Speaking at the Re-awaken Tour event held July 17-18 in Anaheim, California, Renz made the bombshell announcement he says is based on a whistleblower with access to government computers and can prove that “at least 45,000” Americans have already been killed by the three COVID-19 vaccines authorized for emergency use by the FDA.

Watch video below of Renz’s 11-minute speech at the Re-awaken Tour Conference:

https://www.brighteon.com/embed/7f42...0-619b977e505c

These numbers are very close to what Dr. Peter McCullough reported in a video posted June 20 by LeoHohmann.com, Behind the Vaccine Veil: Doctor cites ‘whistleblowers’ inside CDC who claim injections have already killed 50,000 Americans.

“This is brand new announcement. I’m filing papers in federal court today,” Renz said at the Re-awaken conference.

Renz is a partner at Renz Law, a Fremont, Ohio-based law firm that specializes in cases fighting against medical tyranny.

He encouraged everyone at the conference and viewing online to share the news about the lawsuit with friends, family and on social media.

“Yeah, go ahead and post it, it will be censored in about five seconds,” he said. “Let me say this to Google-YouTube, Facebook, Twitter. You are complicit in causing death and I cannot wait to sue you, over and over again.”

A government insider named only as “Jane Doe” is the whistleblower. She has access to the servers of the the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Service or CMS.

“Under threat of perjury, this woman attested to this and she is an expert. We know based on what she said, that there have been at least 45,000 deaths from this vaccine,” Renz said. “I’m going to tell you what I know. I know based on this woman’s testimony, because she has seen the inside of the systems, there have been at least 45,000 deaths, based on how many people died within three days of the vaccine in just one system that’s reporting to the federal government.”

The CDC’s own reporting system, called the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, provides numbers of people, updated weekly on Fridays, who have died or been injured by drug treatments in the U.S.

The COVID vaccine deaths reported to VAERS stood at just under 11,000 as of last Friday, July 16. This represents more deaths reported from all other vaccines combined since the VAERS system was established in 1990.

Vaccine makers have the best of all possible business models. On the one hand, they are shielded from liability by a special government program that protects them from lawsuits being filed by those harmed by their products. On the other hand, these Big Pharma corporations are often able to get governments, universities and other big corporations to mandate the injection of their drugs into people’s bodies.

The left’s mantra, “my body, my choice” works for abortion rights but doesn’t seem to carry the same weight when fighting against a pharmaceutical giant that spends billions every year on media advertising and lobbying members of Congress.

Vaccine manufacturers have enjoyed immunity from product liability since 1986 when President Ronald Reagan signed the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act as part of a larger health bill.

Renz said there are about a dozen different systems that are reporting deaths and injuries to the government.

“How many have really died and why are they covering it up?” Renz said. “These people are murdering people. This is complicity at a minimum.”

“I am telling you we have someone who is sworn under penalty of perjury that there’s been at least 45,000 …and my guess, I’ve been working on this for a while now, is that it’s an immensely higher number. They know it, and they are covering it up. And I want investigations immediately.”

Renz said social media companies that censor this information are taking a risk.

“You’re going to get censored when you try to talk about this. And you know what, if they try to censor the risk, I would say that’s complicity, and I cannot wait to find out in court.”

He challenged people to make posts on Twitter and Facebook pointing to the “45,000” who have lost their lives from these experimental, emergency-use only vaccines that still don’t have full FDA approval.

The federal law that allows for emergency-use authorization of medical treatments requires that people receiving the treatment have “informed consent,” meaning they accept the treatment of their own volition and are informed of all the potential risks.

This is not happening in many cases, where Americans are simply being told, over and over by high government officials, corporate pharmacies and medical practitioners, that the vaccines are “safe and effective.”

See sample informed consent document available at RenzLaw.com

The injections from Pfizer have an 80 percent failure rate in Israel, Renz said.

“They don’t work. The absolute risk reduction of these vaccines is 1 percent,” he said.

Renz was referring to the Pfizer and Moderna clinical trials, which showed the absolute risk reduction for those getting the vaccine was 1 percent less of getting a severe case of the virus compared to those who got a placebo.

“And they want to experiment on my babies?” he said. “I’ve got an 8-year-old and an 11-year-old and as God is my witness, hell will freeze over before I stand down on this.”

“We need to share this information everywhere,” he continued. “We want everyone to hear this. I want investigations in Congress.”

He implored his listeners to “take action.”

“I can promise I’m going to do my best [in court], but if I were you I would take action.”

According to his law firm’s website, Renz “and his network of Medical Freedom Fighters are fighting hard every day to protect your Constitutional rights. He has dedicated his entire practice to fight Big Pharma Poison, Big Tech Censorship, Big Media Lies, and Big Government Vaccine / Covid Propaganda.”

He said courage from everyday Americans will be what ultimately brings victory against the medical tyranny that has been rolled out over the last 18 months.

“Have some courage. The only reason you’ve heard about me is I’m willing to fight. That’s the only reason. I’m not special. You have to be willing to fight. And I want to encourage everyone here to have the courage to fight and to get others involved. They need to hear about this. This number was attested to in a case and came from someone who has access to government computers. It wasn’t made up, it wasn’t a projection and we actually discuss how we came at that number. You can fight.”

The lawsuit alleges that there is no legitimate national emergency that would qualify the injections for the Emergency Use Authorization that was granted last December by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. And even if there was an emergency, the suit claims the injectable treatments offered by Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson and Johnson do not treat or prevent SARS-COV-2, also known as COVID-19.

https://leohohmann.com/2021/07/19/bo...elated-deaths/
    terry33 you lost the Matt Gaetz bet to Elmo334, pay up. Be a man and settle your bets.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qzNj6GTtg9O1/
    terry33 you lost the Matt Gaetz bet to Elmo334, pay up. Be a man and settle your bets.

Comment

"a needle in every arm"

That is some scary stuff right there.
      "Medicine is based on your own individual history and ultimately on your choice." Dr. Rand Paul

Comment

Sen. Ron Johnson: Data from Israel Shows 84% of New COVID Cases are with Vaccinated Individuals (VIDEO)

By Jim Hoft
        Published July 21, 2021 at 3:30pm
        351 CommentsShare Gab

Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI) joined Maria Bartiromo on Mornings with Maria on Wednesday morning.

This is after Senator Rand Paul announced he was calling on the DOJ to criminally charge Dr. Tony Fauci for lying to Congress. Dr. Fauci funded dangerous chain-of-function research in Wuhan, China, and the lied about it during testimony in front of the US Senate.

Advertisement - story continues below

There is video from 2018 of Dr. Fauci announcing that he is reinstating gain-of-function research and defending its use.
        The man is a compulsive liar and megalomaniac.

During their conversation this morning Senator Johnson also reported on the failings of the COVID vaccines.

Senator Ron Johnson: The American people deserve the truth. Really, the people of the world deserve the truth on this and unfortunately because of the cabal between social media, mainstream media, and our federal health agencies and big government, we’re not getting the truth. The truth has been covered up for months whether we’re talking about gain-of-function research, whether we’re talking about the effectiveness of early treatment. I can’t explain all of this Maria, all I know is something has gone off the rails here. I’m trying to look for answers. It just doesn’t make sense to me… I just received this morning data out of Israel. That shows the population is about 84% vaccinated. But the new cases of COVID in Israel are about 84% with vaccinated individuals. It certainly is lookinng like the Pfizer vaccine is not working with the Delta variant.

That is a stunning statistic.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...viduals-video/

Comment

"A government insider named only as “Jane Doe” is the whistleblower. She has access to the servers of the the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Service or CMS.

“Under threat of perjury, this woman attested to this and she is an expert. We know based on what she said, that there have been at least 45,000 deaths from this vaccine,” Renz said. “I’m going to tell you what I know. I know based on this woman’s testimony, because she has seen the inside of the systems, there have been at least 45,000 deaths, based on how many people died within three days of the vaccine in just one system that’s reporting to the federal government.”

Didn't the democrats tell us all whistle blowers are to be believed. 🙄

Comment

Awesome, I got the Johnson shot in April. What shot and what’s the time frame of the deaths?

Comment

• DBLCD
              DBLCD commented
              Editing a comment
              April? You should be fine

• Lawdog138
              Lawdog138 commented
              Editing a comment
              Cool. I felt like shit the next day, but the following day I felt fine.

The Left doesn't believe in individual responsibility.

The Left doesn't believe in individual choice.

The Left wants the government to mandate you must obey. pic.twitter.com/frE9pUuIrL

— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) July 21, 2021

Comment

No matter what. May the ones we know who did get the shot have no ill side effects and may the ones who won't get it, may we all be safe also.

if we want to end this we need to stop anyone from entering the US that has been to China for the last 90 days and to stop all imports of anything associated with China. If the world would shut these bio weapon carriers down we would stand a better chance
              WE ARE SO AFRAID OF LOSING ANYTHING THAT WE HAVE ALLOWED OURSELVES TO LOSE EVERYTHING.

Comment

• clownnose
                clownnose commented
                Editing a comment
                should have typed in caps so they could hear you...

• middlefinger
                middlefinger commented
                Editing a comment
                you have no idea of the amount of illegal's coming into this country every day that are not tested for the covid and are infecting the US population. I have a friend at the border patrol and first hand he is telling me no one is being tested as thousands are being released into this country every day and their criminal records are not traveling with them either.

• Wobblypops
                Wobblypops commented
                Editing a comment
                I really hate the left

Originally posted by Wobblypops View Post
              No matter what. May the ones we know who did get the shot have no ill side effects and may the ones who won't get it, may we all be safe also.

if we want to end this we need to stop anyone from entering the US that has been to China for the last 90 days and to stop all imports of anything associated with China. If the world would shut these bio weapon carriers down we would stand a better chance
              Not just China, we have to close the borders. Biden is using the government to move these illegals all over the country. He is super spreading covid all over the country.

Comment

• Joe Kenda
                Joe Kenda commented
                Editing a comment
                Amazing how this is tolerated! The entire country has gone to sleep while the sleeper-in-charge poisons the country and the best effort put forth is to bitch & moan about it! How about some efforts to REMOVE "it" from office, along with the side-saddle Kumalot?

• HAPD
                HAPD commented
                Editing a comment
                Joe, did you not get the memo. Rant Guide Revision? Harris is now known as Suck & Slurp Kummalottaon. The only shots she's received probably were for STD's.

True. Very true.
              WE ARE SO AFRAID OF LOSING ANYTHING THAT WE HAVE ALLOWED OURSELVES TO LOSE EVERYTHING.

Comment

I live close enough to Elmhurst Hospital to remember the ceaseless sirens of The Bus last spring. The threat of Covid and its danger was, and is real. I also know the number of Covid deaths has been greatly inflated. Just like Compstat, you can make the numbers tell the story you want for the reasons you want. Hospitals get reimbursement for Covid-19 deaths, thus it benefits them to "pad the books".

I sincerely doubt 40k died within 3 days of getting immunized. If they claimed 3 months, it would be plausible, if unlikely. This is simply playing the scary numbers game from the other side of the equation, and it does no one any good.

Comment

• HAPD
                  HAPD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lived on 37th Ave. a block off of 82nd St. I'd hear sirens all day an night long going to Elmhurst. Haven't heard that much in 25 years. Get out.

• tenkar
                  tenkar commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I live off of Grand Ave on the other side of QB - two subway stops away, and the buses were non-stop going up Grand to BWAY and beyond

😀😀😀😆😆😆😅😅😅

why not 450, 000?

Govt cover up? The whole country would have to be in on it. How can you guys believe this crap?
                Last edited by JoePampas; 07-21-2021, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Saclise got the vaccine. Declared it safe! And took Dems for hypocrisy while at it.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/scalis...super-spreader

Comment

• LibwithaClue
                    LibwithaClue commented
                    Editing a comment
                    What? So everyone has the same immune system as Scalise?

Originally posted by JoePampas View Post
                  😀😀😀😆😆😆😅😅😅

why not 450, 000?

Govt cover up? The whole country would have to be in on it. How can you guys believe this crap?
                  lexi you have been very disappointing lately, did covid slow you down? I thought you guys on the left worshiped whistle blowers, what happened. So the court case doesn't exist? The CDC whistleblower doesn't exist?
                  You may want to re think that one. Here is the docket again, Northern District Alabama, Americas Frontline doctors vs Xavier Becerra, 2:21-cv00702CLM.

Comment

• DBLCD
                    DBLCD commented
                    Editing a comment
                    He won't discuss the court case. he can't.

• HAPD
                    HAPD commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's is why he is Joe Pampers. Phullashittitis runs deep in it.

You HONESTLY believe 45, 000 people were killed by the vaccine?

Seriously?

No one noticed?

Anyone here know ANYONE who DIED from the vaccine?

Comment

Working...
                  X