X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woke = Racist

Woke is the new racism. Prove me wrong.😐

Racist= NASCAR Driver! 😆

I'm not your friend, I'm the Police and we're going to get to the bottom of this. When I leave here, I'm gonna have somebody's ass in my briefcase and maybe it's gonna be yours! - Lt. Joe Kenda - Homicide Hunter

Comment

racist callers equals communists.
      ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

Comment

Yet so many people can't see the truth in this
        For every law that is passed we lose a little bit more of our freedom..... the Late great Bill Fallin.

Comment

The more I think about this, the more things pop into my head. Like black history month, for example. Should I only think of the strong black people that they shove down our throats every Feb or are we allowed to be thankful to them year rough for their achievements?

Josephine Cochran invented the dishwasher. I believe she was white. We are all thankful for her year round.

Then we had Alice Parker, she was a black woman who invented the natural gas heater. The ones we use in our homes. I'm thankful for her also but do we only get to say thanks in Feb? Is it okay to thank her in Sept or Oct or Nov or must she only be recognized in Feb?

I'm confused because for both the names of these women only made me realize that their inventions were done by AMERICANS. Why must Alice be known as a black female inventor? 🤔

I could do the same references to males but it always seems like women need a bigger pat on the back for understunderstanding engineering.
          For every law that is passed we lose a little bit more of our freedom..... the Late great Bill Fallin.

Comment

Working...
          X