Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother of Officer Sicknick speaks out

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-stroke.html

God Bless Our Troops At Home And Abroad .

Great job by the usually lefty Daily Mail in showing how the Dems lied and exploited the death of Officer Sicknick.

Comment

This will not be covered in the US-lapdog-compliant media

Reason = story does not make Orange Man look bad

Comment

I bet we have a member here who will call her a liar
        For every law that is passed we lose a little bit more of our freedom..... the Late great Bill Fallin.

Comment

I have said it before.

The U.S. Capitol has one of the best video, and possibly limited audio, surveillance system in the country.

Why has no official video been released from this incident?

Comment

Who would be the one to release such a video?
            For every law that is passed we lose a little bit more of our freedom..... the Late great Bill Fallin.

Comment

• Harry Callahan
              Harry Callahan commented
              Editing a comment
              Video surveillance systems are usually installed and maintained by security, so I guess it fair to say the U.S. Capitol Police.
              But they get orders from those on high...

• Wobblypops
              Wobblypops commented
              Editing a comment
              So that means until they alter it, we will never see it

It still disturbs me we have never seen a video of the plane hitting the Pentagon. No surveillance cameras, no traffic cameras, not even a cell phone video.

Comment

• maxk
              maxk commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes. How many external cameras does the Pentagon have? Maybe it's a secret, and they don't want you to know whether it's only a few dozen on the low end, or up to 300 on the high end. But it is a reasonable guess that MORE THAN ONE camera captured what the hundreds of eye witnesses saw that day.

Wasn't there a video of it? I remember seeing a camera catching it hitting the structure.

Comment

I can't recall any of tye actual plane flying into it, just tye aftermath

Comment

There is a video of the airplane hitting the Pentagon. It lasts just fractions of a second along with the downed street lights on the road adjacent to the Pentagon. I was at the Pentagon less than a year after it was hit. NO missile of any nations stockpile would be capable of penetrating the E wing and crashing through to the A wing.
                Using this is absolutely disgusting to hide a Cops death. Anyone willing the agree that the government tried to have non-disclosures made mandatory for all parties involved, but the Mother told the truth?
                Last edited by HAPD; 02-22-2021, 11:25 PM.
                ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

Comment

We had a family member who was a captain in the navy retire a few months before this happened. He worked at the pentagon. He was lucky he wasn't in his office that day.

Comment

Originally posted by 40nout View Post
                    It still disturbs me we have never seen a video of the plane hitting the Pentagon. No surveillance cameras, no traffic cameras, not even a cell phone video.
                    A service station or convenience store nearby inadvertently caught video of the plane striking the Pentagon.
                    It has been available for public viewing.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/mil...yths-pentagon/
                    Last edited by Harry Callahan; 02-23-2021, 04:59 PM.

Comment

a camera in the parking lot was the main source of capturing the last second.
                      ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

Comment

Working...
                      X