Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCOTUS Unloads Election case This Monday. Turns down PA election Case

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/cla...22/id/1011008/

but what article fails to mention is that Even the three justices who would have granted the case — Clarence Thomas, Samuel A. Alito Jr. and Neil M. Gorsuch — acknowledged that the number of ballots received after Election Day would not have been enough to threaten President Biden’s victory margin over former president Donald Trump.

The fix was always in. But the election was the most super duper honest election in the history of elections. I’ll let all the posters know when I spot a Biden Harris bumper sticker. So far I got nothing. In NYC. One of the deepest blue most liberal cities in the nation.😐 But I’ve seen plenty of Trump stickers. In NYC. One of the deepest blue most liberal cites in the nation. 😐

Comment

Every mail in ballot is a fraudulent ballot. There are only two ways of voting in Pennsylvania. Either in person or you solicit a absentee ballot. Any other way of voting in Pennsylvania is in violation of the US and Pennsylvania Constitution.

Comment

This was a complete and bald-faced theft and now they're trying to justify it.

The POTATUS got more votes from the black community than oshitstain.

Please...
        Remember Cardillo

Comment

Proving again the Roberts SCOTUS has rendered itself a fraud

Comment

Working...
          X