Biden's pick for AG wants to go after 'white supremacists'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden's pick for AG wants to go after 'white supremacists'

"Garland also revealed his plans to launch an investigation into the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.

“If confirmed, I will supervise the prosecution of white supremacists and others who stormed the Capitol on January 6 — a heinous attack that sought to disrupt a cornerstone of our democracy: the peaceful transfer of power to a newly elected government​,” Garland says.
    -------------------------------------

There is not a single piece of evidence that 'white supremacy' had anything to do with that protest. Did anyone carry a KKK flag or have an anti-black sign? No.
    The left is pushing this narrative constantly and no one is pushing back. Hopefully some republicans will challange this BS when they question him today during the confirmation hearing.

Hmmmmmmm..... ANTIFA and BLM are mostly white. Orange man rad is out of office so the Democrats don’t need their useful idiots anymore. Presto change -O, they now become “white supremacists” and will be hunted to the ends of the earth.

Comment

The clueless idiots at the feds have been spouting off about "White Suuuupremacists" for years and years. It's the only line they have when they get caught with their pants down like they did when Antifa and paid protestors mingled with the Trump supporters when they entered our Capitol. They are incompetent boobs who always drag out the label maker and fabricate these evil crackers around every corner.

The easiest thing to do is constantly blame the white guys and not go after the real demons in our society and the brainwashed in congress keep sucking it up.

Comment

What exactly does it take to be classified as a "White Supremacist"? I know it's a term the Dems love to toss around but I don't think I've ever actually met one. Is it anyone the Libs don't like or do you have to do something to actually earn the title? Can you be excluded if the KKK doesn't like you either? (I'm what they call a "Mick" and a "Cat Lick"). Two of my ancestors died in the Civil War fighting to free the slaves. That part of the family were Presbyterians and they enlisted in order to do the right thing.They were relatively prosperous farmers in Wisconsin before the War but heir deaths forced my family into poverty until after WWII. Although my father earned a GED in the Navy, I was the first member of my family to graduate from an actual High School in over 100 years. I've never done anything intentionally to harm a black, an Asian, or American Indian because of their race and I never will. It's just not me. I wouldn't do it to a white guy either. I admit I am white, I can't deny it. I live in a predominately white neighborhood, not because I dislike blacks but because I like good schools and I dislike crime. Am I qualified to be a white supremacist? Are there degrees of White Supremacy? I can't seem to be able to find a definitive answer.

Comment

Hard working, law abiding conservative citizen=white supremacist

Comment

Originally posted by Mongo View Post
          What exactly does it take to be classified as a "White Supremacist"? I know it's a term the Dems love to toss around but I don't think I've ever actually met one. Is it anyone the Libs don't like or do you have to do something to actually earn the title? Can you be excluded if the KKK doesn't like you either? (I'm what they call a "Mick" and a "Cat Lick"). Two of my ancestors died in the Civil War fighting to free the slaves. That part of the family were Presbyterians and they enlisted in order to do the right thing.They were relatively prosperous farmers in Wisconsin before the War but heir deaths forced my family into poverty until after WWII. Although my father earned a GED in the Navy, I was the first member of my family to graduate from an actual High School in over 100 years. I've never done anything intentionally to harm a black, an Asian, or American Indian because of their race and I never will. It's just not me. I wouldn't do it to a white guy either. I admit I am white, I can't deny it. I live in a predominately white neighborhood, not because I dislike blacks but because I like good schools and I dislike crime. Am I qualified to be a white supremacist? Are there degrees of White Supremacy? I can't seem to be able to find a definitive answer.
          It’s a label to demonize someone as opposed to going after people committing actual crimes. Giving them a label dehumanizes them, and makes them easier to round up and abuse. The Hutus called the Tutsis in Rwanda “cockroaches”. They were the same exact people. The only difference was when the Belgians came in they called some people Hutus and people with whiter features (lighter skin, smaller noses, etc) Tutsis. The Tutsis were given the better jobs, higher pay, etc because they were deemed whiter. That resentment grew into genocide. So now, labeling someone “white supremacist” is the way to ensure they aren’t listened to. It’s very effective.

Comment

Originally posted by Jobsecurity View Post

It’s a label to demonize someone as opposed to going after people committing actual crimes. Giving them a label dehumanizes them, and makes them easier to round up and abuse. The Hutus called the Tutsis in Rwanda “cockroaches”. They were the same exact people. The only difference was when the Belgians came in they called some people Hutus and people with whiter features (lighter skin, smaller noses, etc) Tutsis. The Tutsis were given the better jobs, higher pay, etc because they were deemed whiter. That resentment grew into genocide. So now, labeling someone “white supremacist” is the way to ensure they aren’t listened to. It’s very effective.
            Another French hatchet Job in the 3rd world. The French have been pulling this shit since they created their Empire. It was the French who armed the Hutu and then stood by while the massacre was going on. 800,000 people murdered with the Frenchies cheering. Boy the blood they have on their hand is unbelievable. Even after WW2, when they should have been hanging their head in shame, they went back to Empire and genocided their way across Africa, North Africa, Madagascar, and S/E Asia. They were real Bastards and they wanted to at least hang on to their oil investments and supply in Libya which is why we whacked our Qaddafi's AAA network so they could go in and murder him.

Without Yank Tomahawks they would have had a problem because at the time they had no stand off missiles and stealth aircraft that could do it. So they rang up Obama, "who they stroked with a peace prize for being born 1/2 Samoan". Italy, Germany too. America only imported 5% of their oil imports from Libya so WTF were we doing there? Was Qaddafi's going to send armored Divisions thru the Fulda Gap? What a crock, I hope we at least sent them the bill.

Dont get me wrong I generally like when we blow shit up, especially in A-rabia, but we had no business being involved with that and Obama got away with it. Fruk him.
            "Deplorableis Extroidinaris"
            A Legend.
            "When a single action or reaction is so outrageous that within 24 hours its the subject of every roll call in the city".

Comment

• Jobsecurity
              Jobsecurity commented
              Editing a comment
              TBH, the collective knowledge of world affairs and political science on this board never ceases to impress me. America would be a stronger country if we were listened to as opposed to the compromised hacks in DC.

NEW – Biden AG pick Merrick Garland says #Antifa attacks on federal courthouse may not be domestic terrorism because they happened at night.pic.twitter.com/4Q8o0tHt8Z

— Disclose.tv 🚨 (@disclosetv) February 22, 2021

Comment

Who's dick you think that guy sucked, that they've wheeled him back out to pay him back for not getting confirmed to the SCOTUS?

He's obviously a clown.

He got run over by the bulldozer of politics, but they're bringing him back, like they owe him.

Why?

Comment

• Pelhambay
                Pelhambay commented
                Editing a comment
                It's an FU to Republicans for denying his SCOTUS appointment

• cinderdick
                cinderdick commented
                Editing a comment
                Pelham,

Maybe. But this seems like a bigger payback than that.

A lucrative job at some firm would be standard.

A book deal bashing Republicans... Sure.

This? This is more.

does that mean he'll investigate hisself?
              ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

Comment

Does Biden go straight to the old age home for his cabinet picks? Is anyone under 70?
                Retired NYPD Detective. Currently a Police Officer in a small Township in PA.

Comment

Iam not racist , I have 3 colored TV's in my house .

Comment

This is a supposedly a very smart guy??

Of course there are white supremacists out there.

They could probably fill a up a room.

To blame all of society's ills on them, is just stupid.

Oh boy, the next few years are gonna be fun.
                    Remember Cardillo

Comment

WE dodged a bullet with refusing to vote this nut to SCOTUS. Sotamayor looks like a genius compared to him. 😏

Comment

I don’t know why they even bother, no one ever answers any questions. A total waste of time and money.
                        “The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”
                        Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                        X