Yuma AZ Border Gates Are Wide Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yuma AZ Border Gates Are Wide Open

A friend’s son is a long time Border Patrol Agent in southern AZ. Here is the current situation down in the Yuma sector. In the meantime, Biden is advocating wearing two masks and Dr Falsie thinks we should mask up until 2022. We are in a graveyard spiral at this point, however I am pretty sure it is intentional.

The son, can’t, because of his position, announce this, although even his management wants this exposed. Yuma, AZ boarder is WIDE OPEN. Our boarder patrol agents have been instructed by the feds to NOT detain, stop, question in Any way ANYONE coming across the boarders. No documentation needed, no masks, no health records. All claim amnesty are walking straight through in Yuma. He said we should drive down there and witness it. It’s unbelievable.

He said even the people crossing are shocked. They are gathering at macDonalds & Burger Kings and standing there in shock. They don’t know what or where to go. Gov no longer will bus out. Insane.

Even worse than that they have rented entire hotel complexes in San Diego and are housing families so we don’t put children in cages in four star hotels overlooking the ocean with his amazing views. Then they are asked what state they want to live in and they are giving transportation to the state of their choice for them and their families. Once they are there they are given jobs and healthcare. This is not fake this is real. The statistics of women and young females that are raped is phenomenal. It isn’t which one it is every one. So this current administration are proponents of women and young girls being raped, but don’t worry about that because they can get abortions for free. How do we get this out to the public?

I heard that numerous news are on site and filming. Not because of wow look at this, but those terrible conservatives are trying to stop these poor families trying to make a better life.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

Yes, it's all on purpose. Biden wants to be the President of the world just like Obama with Americans being the last in line for any help. The radical Jihadi attacks will start soon enough as they enter in dark of night.
    “De Oppresso Liber”

Comment

A friend’s son is a long time Border Patrol Agent in southern AZ. Here is the current situation down in the Yuma sector. In the meantime, Biden is advocating wearing two masks and Dr Falsie thinks we should mask up until 2022. We are in a graveyard spiral at this point, however I am pretty sure it is intentional.
      100% CORRECT on all points!

The influx of untested and infected illegals will allow the Democrats to scream "COVID!" for as long as they want now.

At some point, the Democrats will MUST be ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by Gardenhoe View Post
        . ...Then they are asked what state they want to live in and they are giving transportation to the state of their choice for them and their families. Once they are there they are given jobs and healthcare. .."

I have questions.

Comment

• Gardenhoe
          Gardenhoe commented
          Editing a comment
          Me too. I should speak with her in the next day or two...I’ll add any updates.

Exclusive: ICE to Release Migrants Further into U.S. — Away from Texas Border Cities

Federal law enforcement sources report that Border Patrol agents will now rely on Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officers to conduct migrant releases when detention space is not available in the Texas Rio Grande Valley. Migrant releases coordinated specifically by Border Patrol directly into border communities will be a last-resort option. Border Patrol officials are instructed to conduct the local releases only when ICE cannot cope with the level of arrests made by the Border Patrol.

The new policy may bring some relief to local shelters in South Texas border communities located in the Rio Grande Valley depending on where ICE Enforcement and Removal Operations officials choose to release the migrants. The change in procedure is likely driven by increased media attention to the issue. It will likely result in migrants being released away from border communities in the Rio Grande Valley.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/202...border-cities/

Comment

Homeland Security Border Patrol now the next to be demoralized and investigated. Watch them turn on each other to keep their jobs.

Comment

How is it that the President willfully allowing our country to be invaded is not an impeachable offense? It is treason, plain and simple.

Comment

We are only a month in. We wont recognize our country at the end of Biden's term. Our only hope is to take back the House next year.

Comment

• Wobblypops
                Wobblypops commented
                Editing a comment
                There will never be another fair election ever again

Keep hiring them and they will keep coming. Lots of Trump 2020 flags in my neighborhood but guess who I see doing their yards and replacing roofs and doing home improvement work in my neighborhood? Illegals. Cannot have it both ways Hire US companies that hire American workers oh wait, I will take cheaper company because they use cheap illegal workers

Comment

• Crownvic
                Crownvic commented
                Editing a comment
                The type of guy that wears two ....no three masks....while walking down the street

• Saturn4147
                Saturn4147 commented
                Editing a comment
                The issue is immigration but whataboutism is in full effect what about masks? Why does it bother you if people wear masks? How does that threaten you? How does that make you less of a person.

• Crownvic
                Crownvic commented
                Editing a comment
                Mental Case

Seriously, is that the best you can do? All that you could come up with? It’s the Trumpers fault? Lots of assumptions in that bitch boy excuse of comeback.
              For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

Comment

• Saturn4147
                Saturn4147 commented
                Editing a comment
                It is not just the trumpers fault it is Americans fault for allowing all these folks to have jobs but it is especially hypocritical for folks who want a wall to keep these illegals out to talk out of both sides of their mouth while hiring them to do work on their homes while at the same time calling for the wall to be built. That is the point but clearly went over your simpleton head.

• Gardenhoe
                Gardenhoe commented
                Editing a comment
                It went over my simpleton head? Hahahaha...ok sure. You are the one who started with the sophomoric accusations and generalizations. You did say the Trumpers....so that’s what? 75 - 80 million? You made the accusations that this specific group is responsible for giving jobs to illegals. Maybe YOU need to be more clear in your simple, generic responses. Just like a democrat...always trying to accuse the other side of what they are themselves, or what they are really doing. So stereotypical of you.

• Saturn4147
                Saturn4147 commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey Hoe, where did i say “the trumpers?” Reading is fundamental but if the shie fits and it bothers you then what can i say?

Originally posted by Saturn4147 View Post
              Keep hiring them and they will keep coming. Lots of Trump 2020 flags in my neighborhood but guess who I see doing their yards and replacing roofs and doing home improvement work in my neighborhood? Illegals. Cannot have it both ways Hire US companies that hire American workers oh wait, I will take cheaper company because they use cheap illegal workers
              They must be thrilled to have you as a neighbor. 😏

Comment

• Saturn4147
                Saturn4147 commented
                Editing a comment
                It’s a decent neighborhood everyone gets along despite the flags they may fly on their houses

Only a complete idiot would have someone who doesn't know what their doing, work on their house (illegals) because they'll do it for a cheaper price.

Someone like that won't have their house for long.

You're making a bullshit allegation because no one can check it.
              Remember Cardillo

Comment

But he adores China Joe. He was sent from the heavens to save the nation
              For every law that is passed we lose a little bit more of our freedom..... the Late great Bill Fallin.

Comment

Not every illegal alien that crosses our border comes here to work. The pregnant Panamanian with 5 kids in tow is not coming here to work and multiply that by the thousands. That 11 million illegals number they always throw out never seems to change. They have been using that number since the 90's. That number is probably closer to 40 million illegals in our country.

Comment

• Saturn4147
                  Saturn4147 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This is something DJT should have exposed, the real number of illegals. Shame he did not

• DBLCD
                  DBLCD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  He did mention it many times.

"During the 2016 campaign Mr. Trump said the numbers could be as high as 30 million — drawing protests from fact-checkers who cited the traditional demographers.

A 2005 report by analysts at Bear Stearns concluded there were 20 million illegal immigrants, far outpacing the more accepted figure at the time of about 12 million."

Lots of Trump 2020 flags in my neighborhood

What happens when arrogance is exposed to too many Trump flags, and what to do when the 2024 additions are on display
                Act like prey and you will surely be hunted.

Comment

• Crownvic
                  Crownvic commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Tsk..Tsk... and there it is again, so sad

• Saturn4147
                  Saturn4147 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh Hoe, i am heartbroken you do not like me.

• Gardenhoe
                  Gardenhoe commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Don’t like you? So sensitive aren’t you. I’m really just bored with you already. Yawn....
              Working...
              X