Tucker Carlson & Hickok45!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tucker Carlson & Hickok45!

I'm sure most of the posters on this board are familiar with the YouTube firearms guru Hickok45. Well, he was visited not long ago by Fox's Tucker Carlson (an apparent gun buff) for a day of firearms fun! This encounter was taped for airing on FoxNation.com and will be broadcast shortly for those who may be interested. This is just a friendly PSA from your buddy, Joe Kenda! Thank you! 😉

Here's a promo tease:

And the YouTube posting:

Last edited by Joe Kenda; 02-21-2021, 02:05 PM.

I'm not your friend, I'm the Police and we're going to get to the bottom of this. When I leave here, I'm gonna have somebody's ass in my briefcase and maybe it's gonna be yours! - Lt. Joe Kenda - Homicide Hunter

Every time I watch Hickok 45 I want to go out and buy another gun.
    You wont be smilin on Rikers Island.

Comment

Had no idea Hickok was in Alaska.

Joe Thank you for posting this. I still refuse to watch Fox.
      Last edited by 899xxxandretired; 02-21-2021, 07:44 PM.
      Retired twice, working on number 3. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, unless it's a military clock. The above post was not approved or corrected for grammar and syntax, or checked for spelling by the forums administrators.

Comment

• Joe Kenda
        Joe Kenda commented
        Editing a comment
        You're welcome agent 899 and I hear ya regarding FOX! BTW, Hickok45 (real name Greg Kinman) hails from Tennessee; the "Alaska" reference by Tucker was him referring to how COLD it was the day he was there! NSS - it's January and you're in the woods! LOL!! :-)
        Last edited by Joe Kenda; 02-21-2021, 09:36 PM.

At the rate libtardia is attacking US, Tucker and Fox News it seems has declared it needs to defend itself from libtardians of congress and elsewhere.
      ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

Comment

Working...
      X