• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Six Shot At Louisiana "Gun Outlet"

The Left and anti-gun crowd will have a field day with this....:

Metairie, LA
    02/20/2021 17:04:00
    Multiple Shooting. Jefferson Gun Outlet, 6719 Airline Dr: Suite A, units on scene with multiple people shot. Advising possibly 6 patients, add't EMS resources requested to the scene. .

http://jeffersongun.com/

UPDATE: One DOA, "multiple" other people shot.

Shooting apparently took place outside the gun store.

Comment

https://myfox8.com/news/multiple-dea...-still-active/

‘Multiple deaths’ reported after shooting near gun outlet, Taco Bell in Louisiana; scene is still active

METAIRIE, La. — Deputies are on the scene of a shooting in Louisiana near a Taco Bell and gun outlet, WGNO reports.

The Jefferson Parish Sheriff’s Office is investigating in the 6900 block of Airline Drive near a Taco Bell and the Jefferson Gun Outlet.

There are reportedly multiple deaths involved.

This is a developing story.

Comment

All this because one guy wanted three boxes of ammunition instead of the mandatory two? LOL! You know things are getting bad when gun owners are going at each other at a gun shop; not bad enough that the skells are crawling all over the planet, with more cascading across the border every hour of every day! Get with it men! 🤨

I'm not your friend, I'm the Police and we're going to get to the bottom of this. When I leave here, I'm gonna have somebody's ass in my briefcase and maybe it's gonna be yours! - Lt. Joe Kenda - Homicide Hunter

Comment

That's our member JPSOretired's stomping ground
          “I hate rude behavior in a man. Won't tolerate it.” - Woodrow Call in Lonesome Dove

Comment

Taco Bell and a gun shop, it must be a southern thing.
            Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!

Comment

Better video below.
              “I hate rude behavior in a man. Won't tolerate it.” - Woodrow Call in Lonesome Dove

Comment

Comment

A 27-year-old New Orleans man sparked the gun battle that left him and two others dead inside of Jefferson Gun Outlet in Metairie on Saturday afternoon, according to law enforcement sources.

The sources said Joshua Jamal Williams carried a pistol with an extended clip into the gun store and indoor shooting range at 6719 Airline Drive about 3 p.m. Saturday when staff told him to unload his weapon. Rules prohibit people from having loaded guns out while away from the range.

Williams subsequently fired a warning round before fatally shooting a store clerk, 47-year-old Noah Fischbach, who was married and was a father, one of the sources said. Several armed people at Jefferson Gun Outlet then began exchanging gunfire with Williams.
                  Deadly shooting at Jefferson Gun Outlet: 3 killed, 2 hurt and questions about why

Williams and a woman were both hit and mortally wounded during the melee. He died after running out to the parking lot, and the woman died near the store’s glass front door, which was shattered. Two other people were wounded and brought to the hospital, and their injuries were not thought to be life-threatening, the Jefferson Parish Sheriff’s Office has said.

A relative of Williams on Saturday wondered what might have provoked the first shots to be fired. The relative doubted Williams, who had gone to the store for target practice while spending time with his brother and some children, would have shown up spoiling for a gun fight at a place known to be a hangout spot for off-duty law enforcement officers and ex-military personnel.

“That would be a death sentence,” said the relative, who declined to give his name.

A woman on social media identifying herself as Williams' mother posted a similar message, saying, "My son did not go into that gun range shooting!"

The message added: "Joshua ... was fired at by ... employees of the gun range and other folks in the gun range! He was murdered! (Rest in peace) my love, you will be forever in my heart!"

A social media profile under Fischbach's name describes him as a special effects technician and armorer — or someone who handles weapons — for film and television productions. Besides Metairie and New Orleans, he had lived in Portland, Oregon.

Photos on social media show him with his wife and children. Other information on social media shows Fischbach and his wife had their 14th wedding anniversary less than two weeks before his slaying

Comment

Definitely a case whet you'd like to here 'the rest of the story'.

Comment

Alternate headline:

Black Terrorist Unleashes Hail of Bullets on White People, Killing Two

Comment

Well well. Joshua did not go into that building. God obviously told her so. Show the video tapes. No ghetto lotto then. Sad an innocent had to perish at the hands of a savage. How ignorant the media is. He had an extended clip. Morons, it is a magazine. And not they type you read. When will the movie of the week be made?
                        ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

Comment

Comment

Bring back ole sparky and start putting these murderer's down within a year of arrest. Why should our tax dollars be used to feed, clothe, medic, and house, demented killers?
                            "Deplorableis Extroidinaris"
                            A Legend.
                            "When a single action or reaction is so outrageous that within 24 hours its the subject of every roll call in the city".

Comment

Working...
                            X