Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rafael Eduardo Cruz is an Idiot

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rafael Eduardo Cruz is an Idiot

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pro...om-cancun-trip

    no common sense! His constituency is undergoing a disaster and he gets on a plane for a tropical vacation. Cannot make this up

  • #2
    He chaperoned his kids to a vacation site, what was he expected to do, climb utility poles and restore power?

    Comment


    • #3
      He is a Senator not the Governor or Mayor of a city. Choose a better complaint !

      Comment


      • #4
        I don’t mind that he wanted to care for his family. I fully support that effort. What I find puzzling is that a senator of his “rank” would leave the US ...for Cancun. C’mon man...

        Comment


        • #5
          He should have flown in a private jet like the environmentalists do!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by RetirementIsParole View Post
            He chaperoned his kids to a vacation site, what was he expected to do, climb utility poles and restore power?
            really? How about getting his ass to the office and looking at getting federal resources to help his constituents out. Come on man, you cannot be this short sighted

            Comment


            • Mongo
              Mongo commented
              Editing a comment
              Do you really think Biden and the rest of the Socialists in Washington are going to lift a finger for him?

            • Wobblypops
              Wobblypops commented
              Editing a comment
              I hear crickets on your question, Mongo.

          • #7
            Originally posted by Derby221 View Post
            He is a Senator not the Governor or Mayor of a city. Choose a better complaint !
            you have got to be kidding me, he is a senator and represents the whole state. He should have been working deals trying to see what resources or solutions could be worked. This is like the duty captain signing out as soon as he hears there is a police shooting. He is not the CO of the PCt or even assigned to the Precinct let him sign out and go home. Give me a break.

            Comment


            • #8
              Manufactured outrage- total baloney, much ado about nothing.
              Last edited by RetirementIsParole; 02-19-2021, 04:17 AM.

              Comment


              • #9
                They say its a small world.

                You'll never guess who Ted ran into on the beach in Cancun!



                Comment


                • keltec
                  keltec commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Fatman Christie ! ask him where my COLA went ?

              • #10
                Saturn-Uranus is calling and it says your an azzwhole on this thread. He escorted his children to Mexico and returned the next day. Okay dad of the decade, what say you?
                ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

                Comment


                • #11
                  Originally posted by Saturn4147 View Post

                  really? How about getting his ass to the office and looking at getting federal resources to help his constituents out. Come on man, you cannot be this short sighted
                  You don't get it, do you?

                  This illegitimate administration doesn't care about tax paying law abiding responsible Americans.

                  Just illegal immigrants and criminals.

                  After all, that's who benefited from all of the Executive Orders signed by President Biden*.

                  Comment


                  • #12
                    I think Biden will be attentive to Texas. Sadly, it is now a swing state. Ted almost lost to a wacky anti gun nut, Robert Francis Orourke. Ted made a political boo boo here.

                    Comment


                    • #13
                      Originally posted by Harry Callahan View Post

                      You don't get it, do you?

                      This illegitimate administration doesn't care about tax paying law abiding responsible Americans.

                      Just illegal immigrants and criminals.

                      After all, that's who benefited from all of the Executive Orders signed by President Biden*.
                      Fake news?

                      https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...er-relief/amp/

                      Comment


                      • LibwithaClue
                        LibwithaClue commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Why didn't Biden have a press conference or visit the area.
                        Trump would have immediately made a public statement and would have also visited their TOC.

                      • Wobblypops
                        Wobblypops commented
                        Editing a comment
                        More cricketd from this spaced out nut

                      • Saturn4147
                        Saturn4147 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Lib I am not Biden’s spokes person, he has a press secretary for that.

                    • #14
                      Originally posted by HAPD View Post
                      Saturn-Uranus is calling and it says your an azzwhole on this thread. He escorted his children to Mexico and returned the next day. Okay dad of the decade, what say you?
                      He admitted he intended to stay till end of weekend and their mother are with them. He only came back when it hit the news. What a BS excuse. Nothing wrong with taking vacation but there is a time and place for everything. Especially from someone who has previously ctiticized folks for vacationing during a crisis.

                      It was an idiotic thing to do for someone as smart as he is


                      and grow the fuck up with the name calling.

                      Comment


                      • #15
                        A very bright but often controversial guy. If he runs in 2024 this won't matter, voters have short memories. He will be the candidate sooner or later, though it might take awhile, when Hispanic-Americans wake up and realize that they are the majority demographic to determine future election outcomes. Would have already voted for him in 2016.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X