New $20 bill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New $20 bill?

"Petition · Put President Trump on the $20 or $100 Dollar Bill! · Change.org" https://www.change.org/p/donald-trum...00-dollar-bill

Harriet Tubman is slated for the new $20 bill...

Comment

Originally posted by clownnose View Post
      Harriet Tubman is slated for the new $20 bill...
      A Republican woman who carried a gun and helped free the people held as slaves by Democrats?

Never happen.

Comment

I really admired her. I did reports on her in school when we could pick people to write about. I really would be okay with her on the bill.
        For every law that is passed we lose a little bit more of our freedom..... the Late great Bill Fallin.

Comment

Remember Cardillo

Comment

Put Aunt Jemima on the $100 bills.

Comment

• delury
              delury commented
              Editing a comment
              Very sexist. Uncle Ben deserves it.

The money should be based on the founders, period. Jackson wasn’t a founder so I guess he can go.
            Funny how they wanted to replace Hamilton until the play came out.

I don’t even like the navy ships named after living presidents. There are many other presidents that deserve to be on our currency other than Trump. And I am a Trump supporter

Comment

Originally posted by Pensiontheif View Post
              The money should be based on the founders, period. Jackson wasn’t a founder so I guess he can go.
              Funny how they wanted to replace Hamilton until the play came out.

I don’t even like the navy ships named after living presidents. There are many other presidents that deserve to be on our currency other than Trump. And I am a Trump supporter
              I don't think Trump should be on the $20 bill, I just thought the petition was funny. But I would love for all the commie libs to have to see Trump's face everytime they bought something in cash.

Comment

• maxk
                maxk commented
                Editing a comment
                I read somewhere that there was a Trump rally, and a WiFi password for the press was established. As members of the press arrived, they asked "What's the WiFi password?", and they were told "it's TRUMP2020".

although a federal crime, I've been known for altering US currency and then putting it back into circulation...

Washington can become a drag queen with little effort...

we did put a sticker of a guy's face on one dollar bills and gave them out when he got promoted...

Comment

John Rambo for the Twenty.

https://www.reddit.com/r/interesting..._face_on_a_20/

Comment

...Sharpie...

Comment

Lootie.
                    Signature.
                    "I declare to you the gospel... by which you are saved... Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, He was buried, and He rose again the third day.
                    Put your faith and trust in the Person and Work of Christ on the Cross and His Resurrection for the forgiveness of your sins, ask Jesus to forgive you, a sinner and invite Him into your heart and you will be saved from the penalty of your sins in Hell.

Comment

As time goes on this will not matter at all. I am going into more and more places where they do not want cash. I was at McDonalds yesterday, I like to pay cash and the sign said, please pay debit credit if you can because we have a shortage of coins. On planes no more cash to buy booze.

Comment

Working...
                      X