Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog shoots man

Well this sucks
    The hunter, who was not identified, was shot in the back by a dog who accidentally stepped on a rifle in the back of the pickup they were in, officials said.

Dick Cheney was reportedly the name of the dog.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
    George Orwell

Comment

And he called his gun Alec Baldwin
      WE ARE SO AFRAID OF LOSING ANYTHING THAT WE HAVE ALLOWED OURSELVES TO LOSE EVERYTHING.

Comment

I'd like a forensic explanation of this
        “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing”

Comment

No reason for a Loaded gun to be in the back of a pick up. Its not hunting season, unless they were poaching. Ive had rifles in the truck when spotting 'lopes and deer out west but never a round in the chamber. The same thing in Africa in the Land Rovers. Never a long gun in the squad with a round in the chamber either except for a dire need which I dont remember ever needing. Safety on or not on.

We always had M16's and M60s in the vehicles, in the front with us in those shit ass F-150's and ton &1/2's, in the service but never a round in the chamber.

I take that back. Kansas pheasant goes to 1-31-23.
          "Weapons are part of my religion"

Comment

that's a...

ruff...

way to go...

Comment

Working...
            X