A Real Ghetto Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Real Ghetto Story

I'm retired and living out in the rural area of north central Illinois about 15 miles north of Rockford. Yeah, it's Illinois, I'm sorry. On the local news is one of those stories that ya just shake your head at. The other day at a local funeral home in the darker area, a van, with a body inside (?), was parked on the street by the funeral home (?). In the early hours of the morning, the van with a body inside (?), parked on the street (?) was stolen. The van, with no body inside was recovered late Monday night on the south side of Chicago. A body, in a bag, was recovered in an alley a few blocks away a couple of hours later. WTF? One of them are you kidding me stories. Only could happen in them special places many of us have worked in.
    Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!

were there any...

classified documents...

involved?

Comment

Did the dead wake up and scare the crap outta the savages?
      ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

Comment

Originally posted by HAPD View Post
        Did the dead wake up and scare the crap outta the savages?
        Maybe that's why he got dumped in an alley......
        Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!

Comment

You know the savages searched the body before dumping it

Comment

Surprised they didn't prop the body up and use it for target practice, fucking savages.

Comment

Retired from where? CPD? Then it shouldn't shock you, savages be savages.

I used to hunt all around Rockford, even going back as a kid my old man and I bow hunted and ran dogs with my uncle. Rockford was a nice place back when the world was young. Now? A shit hole. And guess why ?

How in Hell can you turn a small city in corn country into a shit hole?
              "Weapons are part of my religion"

Comment

Working...
              X