The usual suspects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The usual suspects

Kaivon Deondre Washington, 18, a 17-year-old unidentified minor, Everett Lee, 28, and Casen Carver, 18, were charged.

Rest in peace, young lady
    LSU student Madison Brooks case: Four people charged in alleged rape before she died after being hit by car

Deputies arrested four males in connection with the rape of LSU student Madison Brooks, who was hit and killed by a car. The victim died at a hospital on Jan. 15.

Poor kid. We could always narrow down our search for murder offenders if we found a female who was killed and also had her panties down around her ankles. Anyone who would use a young girl like this is a true piece of shit.
    "Weapons are part of my religion"

Comment

Wish they could publicly rack these savages. RIP young lady.
      ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

Comment

My God, may she rest in peace. These monsters need to be put down as painfully as possible.
        WE ARE SO AFRAID OF LOSING ANYTHING THAT WE HAVE ALLOWED OURSELVES TO LOSE EVERYTHING.

Comment

Carver is a WT who apparently was a pretty good Baseball player.

Comment

STAR CHAMBER...

Comment

Originally posted by AZTN View Post
              Carver is a WT who apparently was a pretty good Baseball player.
              Well, perhaps hell have plenty of time to play with someone else's balls for a very long time.

Comment

All the attackers except one were under age and allegedly drinking at the bar. The bar got her so drunk she didn't know what direction the sky was and although this was normal at college bars in the past this isn't the good ole days where walking back to the dorm is a safe walk a few blocks away.

Baton Rouge is a SHIT HOLE of a city and any parents that send their kids to LSU need to have their head examined. The same goes for the universities in Uptown New Orleans like Tulane and Loyola. They are ALL surrounded by neighborhoods full of criminals of the worst kind that prey on the students within walking distance to the campuses. They act like packs and attack them at their weakest and they know there will be no response.

Such a sad story and may they wrath of a thousand daggers fall on her attackers.

There was another LSU student that was shot to death at a railroad track she was stopped at not too long ago as well.
                “I hate rude behavior in a man. Won't tolerate it.” - Woodrow Call in Lonesome Dove

Comment

Originally posted by clownnose View Post
                  STAR CHAMBER...

I would never raise my voice because it’s frightening to people. Instead, I would calmly state "my name is Kenda from the Police Department; you are under arrest for murder. If you don’t do what I say, I’m gonna kill you right here, right now!" - Lt. Joe Kenda - Homicide Hunter

Comment

Typical usual suspects, if they can't fuck it, wreck it, steal it or kill it, it does not interest them.

Comment

Originally posted by EVP50 View Post
                      All the attackers except one were under age and allegedly drinking at the bar. The bar got her so drunk she didn't know what direction the sky was and although this was normal at college bars in the past this isn't the good ole days where walking back to the dorm is a safe walk a few blocks away.

Baton Rouge is a SHIT HOLE of a city and any parents that send their kids to LSU need to have their head examined. The same goes for the universities in Uptown New Orleans like Tulane and Loyola. They are ALL surrounded by neighborhoods full of criminals of the worst kind that prey on the students within walking distance to the campuses. They act like packs and attack them at their weakest and they know there will be response.

Such a sad story and may they wrath of a thousand daggers fall on her attackers.

There was another LSU student that was shot to death at a railroad track she was stopped at not too long ago as well.
                      Same with Columbia, University of Chicago, Fordham and many others.

Comment

Savages that are 10,000 years behind on the evolutionary scale . Cro magnons had more brains then these POS's .
                        “Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” Then I said, “Here I am! Send me.”

Comment

Working...
                        X