Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen Crowder

His side of the story

Sign Up For Exclusive Episodes At https://timcast.com/Merch - https://timcast.creator-spring.comHosts: Tim @Timcast (everywhere) Ian @IanCrossland (everywher...

Here’s Mark Dice’s hot take

Comment

Part two of Mark Dice’s opinion.

Comment

Sounds like contract negotiations gone badly and publicly.

Comment

I saw a few videos of this drama.

Completely stupid, lots of money for everyone and now recriminations begin.

Comment

He was offered 15 million per year for 4 yrs and a 2 yr option of 25 million. I don't give a rats azz for these imposters who now are making tremendous money off this country's misery.

Just turn down the contract and renegotiate behind closed doors. He's not even close to Joe Rogan or Patrick Bet-David. He's still little league. What he posted was an utter embarrassment and immature.
            "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
            George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Dustoff262 View Post
              He was offered 15 million per year for 4 yrs and a 2 yr option of 25 million. I don't give a rats azz for these imposters who now are making tremendous money off this country's misery.

Just turn down the contract and renegotiate behind closed doors. He's not even close to Joe Rogan or Patrick Bet-David. He's still little league. What he posted was an utter embarrassment and immature.
              And he recorded a call with Jeremy from Daily Wire under the pretense of a friendly call and without his knowledge.

That demonstrates a lack of character.

I deleted him

Comment

PBD made his money before going into media. Crowder started in stand up and hes a star now. Crowder has 6 million YT subscribers Valuetanment ( PBDs company ) has 500k+, One tenth of Crowder.

Crowders point is that he incurs the cost of getting demonetized by you tube etc ,not Daily wire ,but DW can reap the profit if he generates revenue for DW beyond expectation. AND hes responsible for the production costs, employee salaries, insurance , lawyer fees and anything he did when on Blaze. for 1 million a month basically. This agreement binds him to DW but hes treated more like a contractor in that hes responsible for all costs of his show , only DW distribute it. Hes pissed that he takes all the risk and DW doesn't plus the public face of DW says they fighting Big Tech , but when it come to contracts , they punish the talent if they get a strike or demonitized . Also in his offer sheet he would lose money if sponsors were targeted by outside forces, like a boycott . How does one defend against that.

IMO, DW doesn't want to back their talent when it comes to BT censorship , just leaving them out to dry and financially punishing them if YT etc demonetize which is easy and without much recourse.
                Is this millionaires fighting millionaires, Yes BUT, neither side are douche bag athletes or celebrities. They both fight for what most on here hold , to be true and beautiful. I hope they both come out of this better and refocus on the true enemies of Crowder , DW and us American loving folks.

Comment

Working...
                X