When will Biden resign?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will Biden resign?

It's not if, but when. His chief of staff resigned over the weekend.
    By March 31st
    0%
    By June 30th
    3.85%
    By September 30th
    3.85%
    By the end of 2023.
    11.54%
    Will not resign but not run for a 2nd term.
    76.92%
    Will be impeached and forced out
    3.85%
    Last edited by Dustoff262; 01-24-2023, 06:39 PM.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
    George Orwell

When senior advisors start jumping ship, then he isn't too far behind. Trump weathered the barrage that would crush Biden.

Jill Biden is the force behind her husband. She definitely does not want to leave the WH in disgrace. Neither for health or impeachment, so I expect a ton of money thrown at the Bidens to leave voluntary.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
    George Orwell

Comment

I dunno, power is a mighty addiction, while obviously in mental decline as long as he's still minimally functional I don't see him giving it up before the 25th Amendment can't be credibly avoided.
      But since 2016 politics hasn't followed a logical path.
      β€œThe only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing”

Comment

I will go with none of the above.

He will have heart attack and die. πŸ˜‰
        Even a broken clock is right twice a day, unless it's a military clock. The above post was not approved or corrected for grammar and syntax, or checked for spelling by the forums administrators.

Comment

Originally posted by 899xxxandretired View Post
          I will go with none of the above.

He will have heart attack and die. πŸ˜‰
          Natural or vax'd induced? They may not give him saline shots anymore.
          George Orwell

Comment

Not soon enough. Kamala get your knee pads. Oh, wait you won't have to do that anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Fukdajob View Post
              Not soon enough. Kamala get your knee pads. Oh, wait you won't have to do that anymore.
              She is the real insurance against impeachment. But then again, I said the same thing about David Patterson-lol

Comment

Oh I think he wont step down and with a Democrat senate he wont be impeached, AND, this senile old Bat, assuming he is still alive, will want to run again. And out of desperation the Democrats will nominate him again, AND, the American voter is so stupid they will vote for him.

Sorry but modern politics have convinced me there is no Low barr for the American voter. Most are like Lemmings following each other over a cliff.

Expect The Big Guy to turn even more rabid left so he can at least keep the backing from the Leftwits. In general these people dont like giving up their fancy airplanes, legions of security, power....ect Expect The Big Guy to turn even more Left and he will hang around for as long as he can.
                "Weapons are part of my religion"

Comment

Newsmax Dick Morris to Newsmax: Klain's WH Exit Signals Biden Won't Run in 2024
                  Monday, January 23, 2023 05:13 PM
                  By: Jay Clemons

Dick Morris, a political strategist, best-selling author, TV host, and former adviser to presidents Bill Clinton and Donald Trump, believes Ronald Klain's impending exodus as White House chief of staff likely signals that President Joe Biden won't seek reelection in 2024.

Klain "was Biden's everything. [Klain] was Biden's campaign manager when he ran for president. He was Biden's chief of staff as vice president. He's Biden's chief of staff now ... and [Klain] wouldn't be leaving [soon], if he was confident about Biden sticking around," Morris told Newsmax Monday afternoon, while appearing on "American Agenda" with host Bob Sellers.

Morris reiterated that he doesn't think Biden has plans of resigning from the presidential office in the coming months, even with the classified documents "scandal" looming large over the entire Biden administration.

"This documents scandal now has an entirely new element added to it," said Morris, while also speculating that Biden's alleged mishandling of top-secret government materials β€” all of which reportedly predate his term as presidency β€” could be "linked" to the "corruption efforts" of son Hunter Biden's dealings with Ukraine, Russia, and China in recent years.

From Morris's perspective, Hunter Biden renting the same Delaware home that President Biden allegedly kept stored classified materials might explain why the son was paying his powerful father a reported $50,000 in monthly rent.

"Put it together, and you might have a real scandal there," said Morris, while adding the semi-daily updates of additional classified documents being found in Biden's possession β€” including some materials from his time as a U.S. senator β€” are "right out of Watergate."

Attorney General Merrick Garland has already appointed a special counsel (U.S. attorney Robert Hur) to Biden's case. However, Morris doesn't see that as an impediment to House Republicans garnering access to all of the highly sensitive materials in President Biden's possession.

"The Republicans would subpoena that information. That's information the public's going to want to see," said Trump, the author of "The Return: Trump's Big 2024 Comeback."

There are other factors that might dissuade Biden from pursuing the White House again next year, aside from Klain's February exit (reportedly after the State of the Union speech). Morris said it's a combination of the documents saga, and Trump "surging" in a recent poll that his him holding a sizable lead (6 percentage points) over Biden β€” if they squared off in a hypothetical general election 22 months from now.

If Biden's job-approval numbers continually hover around 36%, "he ain't running," said Morris, host of Newsmax's "Dick Morris Democracy."

Β© 2023 Newsmax. All rights reserved.
                  Dick Morris, a political strategist, best-selling author, TV host, and former adviser to presidents Bill Clinton and Donald Trump, believes Ronald Klain's impending exodus as White House chief of staff likely signals that President Joe Biden won't seek reelection.

George Orwell

Comment

This guy and his rotten family is so corrupt and dirty. He's a serial Liar ; He just cant help himself with his story telling.

Most of us, like me, may say stupid shit but at least most of us, like me, know were saying stupid shit and admit to it. Plus most of us dont lie, especially if you were brought up in the Catholic church where they beat you half to death if you got caught Lying.

But this guy? Forget the obvious senility for a minute because he has obviously been aware enough to have amassed millions thru shady deal making and power brokering as well as a lifetime on the public tit. Complete with the gym card and great health care.

And all along the FBI and other hacks have protected this crime family just like they protected the Klintons and Obama's.

Year after year with these fucking Bidens. Biden, his kid, his brother, Ukraine, Burisma, and always China and millions made by peddling access.

Comment

His wife will have to be bagged and carried out of the WH.

Comment

Originally posted by uncivil servant View Post
                        His wife will have to be bagged and carried out of the WH.
                        Yep Uncle Junior and his clan will serve 2 more and announce they are running again. Of this I have no doubt. The Democrats will spin their bullshit magic with the help of the corrupt fake nooz and hand out all kinds of goodies to those who stay Loyal to them. The Obama's can be bought off, Bill and Hillary of course have their price. Dingbat will be told to just wait her turn. And the same morons who put them in power will vote their way again.

The simple fact is no American President has ever been "removed" from power and none have ever gone to jail after they left the office. As long as he is sitting in that chair he is pretty much untouchable. Some Democracy eh?

Comment

When will Biden leave the White House? When his diaper is full.

Comment

I think even the Democrats believe Harris is a complete buffoon. I can see this investigation slow walked until 2024 just to avoid Harris taking over.

Comment

Career Politicians are a cancer on this nation.

They have the playbook and the Clinton Cartel is right their with them.

Set up a "foundation" and get your donations in for your Pay-to-Play action.

Term limits must be put in place!
                              β€œI hate rude behavior in a man. Won't tolerate it.” - Woodrow Call in Lonesome Dove

Comment

Working...
                              X