Nevada to consider bill allowing noncitizens to serve on police forces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nevada to consider bill allowing noncitizens to serve on police forces

The Nevada Assembly will consider a bill that would open the ranks of police officers in the state to noncitizens who are eligible to work in the U.S. and pass a background check.

God Bless Our Troops At Home And Abroad .

Perfect, the Chicoms will get access to NCIC, etc (although they probably already have it)

Comment

I bet that would be real easy to do a background check On somebody from a Third World country
      Huge midgets, they must be six feet tall.

Comment

Why not? Everything else is sideways, this fits right in! In fact, just give them the uniform, gun, etc. - skip any training - they'll "figure it out" once on the street. 😄

I would never raise my voice because it’s frightening to people. Instead, I would calmly state "my name is Kenda from the Police Department; you are under arrest for murder. If you don’t do what I say, I’m gonna kill you right here, right now!" - Lt. Joe Kenda - Homicide Hunter

Comment

And Gov Lombardo should shitcan that bill as soon as he see it.

Comment

Now what were they saying about the Great Replacement?

Comment

Posted already.
              I'm sure the Cartels and Chinese will send their best. https://www.police1.com/police-recru...DWEBnVO34AGSw/ (https://www.police1.com/police-recruiting/articles/proposed-bill-would-end-citizenship-requirement-for-nev-police-officers-ojjDWEBnVO34AGSw/)
              "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
              George Orwell

Comment

Seems only fair, they let the brain dead be President.

Comment

no speakie English polices coming to a town near you

Comment

"I was police in my country. Now I'm police in yours"

Comment

Working...
                    X