Mexican Police Officer kidnapped, raped and murdered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexican Police Officer kidnapped, raped and murdered

I'm pretty sure this is the same officer who was interviewed several years ago who said she was tired of the violence in her community and wanted to do something to stop it.

Policewoman 'kidnapped, raped and mutilated' in horrifying cartel attack

Officer Vanessa Torres Galán is said to have been 'kidnapped, raped and mutilated' in a horrific attack by a Mexican cartel that has left her furious colleagues calling for the case to be looked into as femicide
    NEWS
    By
    Ewan Gleadow
    • 07:50, 16 JAN 2023
    Policewoman Vanessa Torres Galán is said to have been kidnapped, raped and mutilated by a cartel (Image: @Presencia_MX/Twitter)
    A policewoman is said to have been "kidnapped, raped and mutilated" in a grim cartel attack that showed "obvious" signs of their involvement.

The body of Vanessa Torres Galán, a member of the police force in Veracruz, Mexico, was found with marks of torture on Wednesday (January 12), officials say.

Her colleagues have since demanded that the case be investigated and the resulting person responsible for the horrifying death be held on femicide charges.

READ MORE: Woman killed in dog attack shouted 'go back' as 'pack of small wolves' mauled her

It comes as Galán is said to have been kidnapped from the streets of a municipality following a shooting that resulted in the kidnapping of two police officers, one man and one woman. Another officer alongside Galán is said to have also been kidnapped (stock) (Image: Anadolu Agency via Getty Images) RELATED ARTICLES
    The pair are said to have been forced inside of a vehicle while they were guarding the home of the head of the Women's Institute in Córdoba, Veracruz on the Tuesday before Galán's body was found.

Galán's body was found to have traces of torture, signs of rape and mutilated breasts, with her own colleagues confirming her identity and denouncing the crimes.

One WhatsApp text, reported by BorderlandBeat, is said to have read: "Vanessa Torres Galán is the name of the member of the State Police of Veracruz who was kidnapped by an armed criminal cell in Córdoba, Veracruz.

Sponsored Raid Shadow LegendsCan You Survive 5 Minutes In This Game?
    by Taboola
    "She was raped, her two breasts were amputated, and she was executed with gunfire." Traces of torture and signs of rape were found on the body of Galán (stock) (Image: AFP via Getty Images) READ MORE
    The Governor of Veracruz, Cuitláhuac García, has since confirmed the death of Galán, and indicated that there are currently three suspects in the sickening death.

He said: "Things are now calm in Cordoba, under control, but the police operation continues."

It comes as her colleagues denounced the treatment given to her by her captors, signalling that it was due to "the simple fact of being a woman" that she was brutally raped and murdered.
    “I hate rude behavior in a man. Won't tolerate it.” - Woodrow Call in Lonesome Dove

Some cultures are superior to others.

It's just that simple.

Comment

They should be killing every cartel member they come across now , a msg has to be sent .
      “Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” Then I said, “Here I am! Send me.”

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Callahan View Post

It's just that simple.
        Of course, that violates the prime directive of leftism: that all cultures are equally valid, equally good (and that humans are all the same, anyway.

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have report this hate speech to CCP headquarters or WEF headquarters or one of them. Your social credit score will be impacted of course. And you are scheduled for DEI re-education and communist compliance classes.

[I hope that's not our future]

"The dividing line in America is no longer between right or left;
        the choice is between normal or crazy".
        — Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders

Comment

The govt doesn't have the sustainability for such a war. You don't send a message without getting a reply.

This has to be the Mexican Armed forces that must systematically dissect the cartels. Seal the borders and prevent other cartels in other Latin American countries from getting involved.

But it won't happen. The drug trade is worth a thousand times more to corrupt politicians than one life.
          "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
          George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Dustoff262 View Post
            The drug trade is worth a thousand times more to corrupt politicians than one life.
            What about Singapore and their death penalty for drug possession offenses?
            I think it works over there. Maybe because it's like an island, or other factors that may not easily be replicated elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by maxk View Post

What about Singapore and their death penalty for drug possession offenses?
              I think it works over there. Maybe because it's like an island, or other factors that may not easily be replicated elsewhere.
              Culturally, Singapore is much more advanced and their code of honor far exceeds even ours in the United States. There is nothing to gain for them. The cost of manufacturing and transporting drugs will never be able to compete with any other Asian country or with Mexico that have direct routes to their buyers in the US.

So, it makes sense to have a zero tolerance for drugs in Singapore. They can't compete but they can elevate their country and economy in that region.
              "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
              George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Callahan View Post

It's just that simple.
                I agree, but lets not forget that our drug culture is what's fueling this evil.

Maybe the politicians in San Fran who want to give priority for reparations to ppl incarcerated from drug offenses, including drug offenses involving the sale of these poisons, will take note and realize the real victims of the drug trade, like this murdered police officer.
                Alas, they were Democrats, so they cheated.

Comment

The only non-corrupt group who acts autonomously at the behest of the President himself and are used to apprehend cartel members is the Mexican Navy Special Forces. The Mexican Army also has a similar unit. Even the Federal Police can't be trusted. The cartels do not fear local, State or Federal law enforcement. Unfortunately the demise of one female cop, no matter how horrific, does not even register in the grand scale of things. Our Federal Government is becoming the enemy of local LE as well.

Comment

Kids do drugs because they do not fear the ass whooping from their fathers. Kids do drugs for 2 major reasons.
                    1. They see family involved in drugs.
                    2. They have no strong morals guiding them.

When kids drink, smoke before the age of 18, they will continue and most likely be easy for them (if they hadnt started) to be influenced into the drug culture. Keep a kid free from those vices and by the time they graduate high school, there is a very high probability that they will avoid it all into adulthood.

That's how you win the war on drugs. Dry up the demand.
                    George Orwell

Comment

The amount of money involved in the drug trade corrupts virtually all. If money does not work then-violence waged against law enforcement and military is the alternative enforcement.

Comment

It could never happen here…right?

Comment

What's the verdict on the DARE programs from the 90s? Did that help any, to keep kids off drugs?

Comment

Declare the cartels a terrorist organization and take them out.
                            Retired NYPD Detective. Retired Police Officer in a small Township in PA.

Comment

Originally posted by none View Post
                              Declare the cartels a terrorist organization and take them out.
                              Thats a drone I'd love to be flying.
                              "Weapons are part of my religion"

Comment

Working...
                              X