Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's dead NYC Council won't pass bill let mayor charge retired workers for healthcare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HAPD View Post

She likes Bailey's Irish Cream. Toasted someone the other night with it. She is an absolute rock star.
    We should actually plan a get together with her and her staff to celebrate and thank one and all for the steadfast efforts in repelling the MAP garbage! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

I would never raise my voice because itโ€™s frightening to people. Instead, I would calmly state "my name is Kenda from the Police Department; you are under arrest for murder. If you donโ€™t do what I say, Iโ€™m gonna kill you right here, right now!" - Lt. Joe Kenda - Homicide Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Kenda View Post

We should actually plan a get together with her and her staff to celebrate and thank one and all for the steadfast efforts in repelling the MAP garbage! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„
      How about a Ticker Tape parade.
      ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

Comment

She gets the LE Rantโ€™s nod of approval. ๐Ÿป

Comment

Originally posted by HAPD View Post

How about a Ticker Tape parade.
          Yes! With YOU as the Grand Marshall! ๐Ÿ˜

I would never raise my voice because itโ€™s frightening to people. Instead, I would calmly state "my name is Kenda from the Police Department; you are under arrest for murder. If you donโ€™t do what I say, Iโ€™m gonna kill you right here, right now!" - Lt. Joe Kenda - Homicide Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Kenda View Post

Yes! With YOU as the Grand Marshall! ๐Ÿ˜
            No way am I going behind enemy lines these days.
            ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

Comment

Working...
            X