Atlanta's Turn . . . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta's Turn . . . . . .

Rioters aimed fireworks and rocks at the Atlanta Police Foundation building on Saturday evening, according to video of the scene.

I would never raise my voice because it’s frightening to people. Instead, I would calmly state "my name is Kenda from the Police Department; you are under arrest for murder. If you don’t do what I say, I’m gonna kill you right here, right now!" - Lt. Joe Kenda - Homicide Hunter

Atlanta, GA **Disturbance**
    01/21/2023 21:36:00 (21:36 local time)
    Disturbance. Peachtree St NE, Delayed page / PD reporting a civil disturbance down town area rioters attacked police headquarters. The incident is now under control. .

Comment

5 seconds ago#1

Downtown Atlanta devolves into chaos as anti-police protest becomes violent
      State officials vowed to arrest any violent protesters as they pleaded for calm.

By John Solomon

Updated: January 21, 2023 - 8:37pm
      • Article
      • Dig In
      Anti-police protests erupted into violence Saturday night in downtown Atlanta, raising fresh safety concerns after a tense week in Georgia during which a state trooper was shot.
      Multiple news media reports said that a peaceful protest in downtown Atlanta devolved into violence as protesters shot fireworks toward the local police foundation office.
      State officials vowed to arrest any violent protesters as they pleaded for calm.
      “While the state continues to respect peaceful protest, acts of violence against person or property will not be tolerated. Those committing such unlawful acts will be arrested and prosecuted fully," Gov. Brian Kemp said Saturday.
      Anti-police activists have been protesting the creation of a police training academy in the Atlanta area. Earlier in the week a state trooper was shot by a protester, who was killed in a subsequent exchange of gunfire.​
      ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

Comment

“While the state continues to respect peaceful protest, acts of violence against person or property will not be tolerated."

My ass. These violent riots called protests occur exactly because they ARE tolerated. These professional, out of town agitators should be put down like the rabid animals that they are.

Comment

Pelhambay. You beat me to it.

They no longer fear "fullest extent of the law" when it no longer exists. Their ímpetuous behavior is tolerated like 2 yr olds who don't feel like eating.

I would love to see the order go out, Clear the streets, protect businesses, suppress the violence with force. Wow, that would be a beautiful sight to behold.
          "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
          George Orwell

Comment

But according to Brandon, Antifa is just an idea.

Comment

It's nothing an M-60 and a few belts of ammo would'nt cure. Until you wipe the streets with these felons it will never stop.

Comment

Mid 80s…I forget the “cause” but it was along Eastern Parkway, beautiful Brooklyn. Probably Gavin Cato…
                I was in anti crime in an adjoining precinct that despite being a hole, had a busy shopping district (Pitkin Ave). Our command wasn’t being mobilized for the “unrest”. I suppose we were guarding the homeland
                A few days into the rioting, we catch wind that bands of the fine folks were heading our way to take what they were due from our shopping district. The CO pulls in both AC Teams and instructs us that the hordes will not be admitted to our precinct. “Do what needs to be done. I have your back.”
                We deployed with our plan. We were whirling dervishes for a few hours. They didn’t make it in…Boss was very pleased with us
                It could never happen today

Comment

Originally posted by Dustoff262 View Post
                  Pelhambay.

I would love to see the order go out, Clear the streets, protect businesses, suppress the violence with force. Wow, that would be a beautiful sight to behold.
                  A friggin' men! 😊

Something like this:

Last edited by Joe Kenda; 01-22-2023, 02:00 PM.

I would never raise my voice because it’s frightening to people. Instead, I would calmly state "my name is Kenda from the Police Department; you are under arrest for murder. If you don’t do what I say, I’m gonna kill you right here, right now!" - Lt. Joe Kenda - Homicide Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Dustoff262 View Post
                    Pelhambay. You beat me to it.

They no longer fear "fullest extent of the law" when it no longer exists. Their ímpetuous behavior is tolerated like 2 yr olds who don't feel like eating.

A couple hundred Cops , could clear the streets up in a single night , No cameras , no name tags , just hats and bats.
                    But that would be "Bad" and "Racist" , not to mention that the FBI says antifa does not exist .

Ya need a Mayor like Frank Rizzo or Richard Daley these days .
                    “Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” Then I said, “Here I am! Send me.”

Comment

Originally posted by keltec View Post

A couple hundred Cops , could clear the streets up in a single night , No cameras , no name tags , just hats and bats.
                      But that would be "Bad" and "Racist" , not to mention that the FBI says antifa does not exist .

Ya need a Mayor like Frank Rizzo or Richard Daley these days .
                      Add int a few A-10's firing rubber bullets from the main gun and missiles full of exploding paint balls and OC spay in them. Perhaps some Blackhawks with gatling guns? Only to be used on libtardia and panti-fa.
                      ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

Comment

They are treating the Jan 06 people like they were Al Qaeda but these ANTIFA Jagoffs get pass after pass.
                        "Weapons are part of my religion"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Callahan View Post
                            If only. ... these malcontents have a legal army and big money protection. They should be prosecuted as hard as they went after the mafia. It's organized crime.
                            "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
                            George Orwell

Comment

I wouldn't wipe my ass with CNN.
                              "Weapons are part of my religion"

Comment

Working...
                              X